4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its comprehensive SEO features, including image optimization, SEO audit, and site speed improvement. Many have seen significant boosts in website speed, SEO rankings, and organic traffic. The automation and image optimization features are particularly praised for their efficiency and quality preservation. The customer support team is often highlighted for their quick responses and professionalism. Some merchants have reported increased conversion rates and sales, and the app's ability to identify and fix SEO issues and its seamless integration with other platforms are also seen as beneficial.

July 5, 2022

Grateful for the quick service and the solution to my problem, thank you very much Liz for helping me on this journey.

labelledjour
October 14, 2022

Hana tem um excelente atendimento, melhorou a pontuação da minha loja de 57 para 68 gratuitamente! Obrigado Hana!!!

Ideia Urbana
June 27, 2020

Awesome app. The free PDF invoice and SEO Suite are a must to have. I can't complain about it yet.

Tiny Memories Laser
January 4, 2022

I used this app for the quick check and image optimization, site verification, easy for beginners ,and especially Drake helped a lot, professional live chat support!

Procolored
China
June 29, 2020

Very good app for my store. Help me raise more than 1000 orders.
i will be always use it for my store.

youngowner
China
August 17, 2022

J'ai utilisé l'application pour l'optimisation des images et de la vitesse de ma boutique. J'ai utilisé le chat de support pour obtenir de l'aide et Abby ma répondu et m'a aidé tout au long des démarches. J'ai eu une bonne expérience de support (réponse rapide, efficace et compétante). L'application fonctionne très bien, est simple d'utilisation et est très utile, même sur le plan gratuit.

Holeyproducts
July 17, 2022

Was easy to install. Super fast chat session who handled every bit of my implementation and questions. Wish I could keep Jasmine on speed dial. Also, it was a Sunday. So, great customer service. I look forward to working with you all. Thank you again Jasmine

thesportscard
October 8, 2020

Used it and it really worked for my fitness website. You should definitely give it a try. It's free, so you really have nothing to lose.

fitfamplanet
Nigeria
July 12, 2020

Good, simple and fast. Congratulatulatios. I hope that It will help me to find more customers.

boutique da nat
January 6, 2021

I recently added this app and can’t really assess it’s value since actually my shop isn’t published, but for sure it seems very awesome and professional and made with care. And the best is that it’s free. These people are really doing a great job in helping small enterprises with a so kind attitude.

Tarashop.eu