4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its comprehensive SEO tools and user-friendly interface. They report significant improvements in website speed, visibility, and organic traffic. Features include on-page and off-page optimization, keyword research, real-time SEO suggestions, and detailed analytics. The app also offers image optimization and time-saving automation. Many appreciate its competitive pricing and the prompt, helpful customer support team. Regular updates keep the app in line with SEO trends.

February 25, 2024

Great app, I really liked it. Their support is also great, I want to thank Emily who helped me a lot

Mazze Femme
Brazil
6 months using the app
January 10, 2024

Have been using Avada over 8 months now and have always received instant support and help with any problems I have had. App has been brilliant and customer support is even better and fast ! Thank you again

doobysnailsltd
12 months using the app
February 8, 2024

I really want to thank Lydia for helping me tonight in solving my issue. Lydia went above and beyond in explaining all the things I need to do to improve my business. There were some occasions where I knew she was not in her position to say but still helped me anyways. Her mannerism and professionalism was on point. Thanks again Lydia

Keepcalmandshop.store
About 1 month using the app
March 13, 2024

Always thanks for Avada, especially Lydia and Toby :)
Very Quick responce and nice problem-solving!

COSRX Official
South Korea
11 months using the app
January 22, 2024

Always helpful customer service, and using the app is an easy way to keep a check on everything SEO related.

Wardrobe By Me
Denmark
Over 3 years using the app
April 14, 2024

I wanted to take a moment to express my appreciation for Sunny and Anivia's exceptional support. Your responsiveness and effectiveness in resolving our issue were truly impressive . It’s clear that your team is committed to excellence, and it made a significant difference in our operations. Thank you for your dedication and swift action.

Olbeca
China
3 months using the app
February 15, 2024

I had a few issues with getting the speed up tool working, but Liz was super helpful. She was able to identify the issue and now I know exactly what needs to be resolved. This app has been an absolute time saver in optimizing for seo.

MoEmpire634
About 1 month using the app
February 14, 2024

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Lightning-Fast Website Thanks to Lydia and Avada & Image Optimizer Team!

I can't express enough how thrilled I am with the incredible work Lydia and her team from Avada & Image Optimizer have done to make my website lightning-fast!

From the moment I reached out to Lydia, she and her team exhibited exceptional professionalism and expertise. They took the time to understand my specific needs and concerns, and then went above and beyond to optimize my site for speed.

The results speak for themselves - my website is now loading faster than ever before! This not only improves the overall user experience but also contributes to better search engine rankings. I appreciate the attention to detail and the commitment to delivering top-notch results.

Lydia's communication throughout the process was clear and timely. She kept me informed at every stage and patiently answered all my questions, making the entire experience seamless and stress-free.

If you're looking for a team that truly understands the importance of website speed and optimization, look no further than Lydia and Avada & Image Optimizer. I highly recommend their services to anyone who wants to enhance their website's performance. Thank you, Lydia, and the entire team, for your outstanding work! ⚡

BelleDonato
16 days using the app
March 9, 2024

always there to help. great customer service all the time

Fluffyslip
12 months using the app
March 10, 2024

Avada is the best. It is a game changer for any website. Thank you very much !

Nails Creations