4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its comprehensive, user-friendly SEO tools, including on-page and off-page optimization features. They find the audit and SEO scan feature effective in identifying issues and appreciate the image optimization feature for reducing file sizes without quality loss. The customer support is praised for their prompt and professional service, with the built-in keyword research tool and instant chat support being particularly beneficial. Merchants have seen an increase in Google search rankings, organic traffic, and sales. They also appreciate the regular updates and the app's ability to reduce website loading times, enhancing the customer browsing experience.

October 9, 2023

Great app and support! Will still need to see the results, but for now, loving it.

ANIMATEK
Portugal
3 months using the app
November 21, 2023

Quality and attentive service Wendy, quick to respond

Flibbs Store
Brazil
4 months using the app
January 18, 2024

Très bon service client. L'application est facile à utiliser.
Nous avions suite à une migration de nombres photos à compresser, en moins d'une heure, le sujet était bouclé. La fonction accélération fonctionne très bien, nous avons +30 points sur la boutique côté mobile !
Nous recommandons

Dada Sport
France
About 6 hours using the app
November 5, 2023

Hana is a great customer support agent , she responds quickly and very helpful

Odyx Store
France
2 months using the app
September 4, 2023

Esther and Will were amazing, they helped me straight away and communicated everything so clearly. This is probably the best app I own for my shopify store just based on this experience.

Tech Guard Locks
6 months using the app
December 15, 2023

Nice support emily ❤️

Pelican Store
Portugal
3 days using the app
October 27, 2023

I can highly recommend this app. With its great integrations and easy-to-use optimizer, this app has been a game changer for my store. Avada has a great customer support team. They respond quickly and solved all my problems.

I can highly recommend Liz as she solved my problems. 5/5.

Magnesia™ All Rights Reserved.
Sweden
11 days using the app
October 26, 2023

lydia helped me a lot to configure my webshop, thank you very much

QuazerShop!

TrueStronger
Poland
2 months using the app
July 14, 2023

Esther was absolutely amazing! The help that was provided, was above and beyond. I wanted to try one of the many services that they provide and was matched with the expectational Esther, and she helped me in a multitude of ways that could benefit my store further. Thank you Esther & Avada!!!

ThisIsWhyYourFly