4.9

Merchants find this app beneficial for enhancing SEO and site speed, leading to better online visibility. It offers a variety of SEO tools, including on-page and off-page optimization, keyword research, and content optimization. Merchants value the real-time SEO suggestions, detailed analytics, and regular updates. The customer service is commended for its quick response and expertise. The app's affordability is also appreciated, making it suitable for all business sizes.

November 12, 2023

This is by far the best servicing app on Shopify, fast positive service, cant say enough about Esther and Avad.

Menswear Fashion Australia
6 months using the app
November 20, 2023

I wanted to improve my seo store so i contacted them to help, the one who helped me was Wendy, she did a wonderful job, my store went from a low performance to a 92 performance, im so happy for what she has done.
Thank you!!!
I would recommend this app to everyone

SleekySlides
Spain
2 months using the app
November 20, 2023

Suporte Muito Atencioso conversei com a Esther, que tirou minhas duvida em pouco tempo e resolveu meu problema,

Net2Shop
2 months using the app
November 14, 2023

Great support, Emily answered my questions right away, and was very happy with the service.

Burdens Plumbing
4 months using the app
November 6, 2023

Esther me ajudou muito e foi muito paciente. O trabalho dela é realmente perfeito! 10 estrelas para ela!!

Tremilique
Portugal
8 months using the app
October 16, 2023

Possui um ótimo serviço de Suporte, extremamente rápido e agil.
Fui muito bem atendido pelo Prakash.

Seus Produtos
About 3 years using the app
December 4, 2023

This app has been great to help my SEO game. It is very easy to use and also is great to help speed up your store. Plus, the customer support is excellent ! Today I worked with Hana to fix all of the critical SEO issues that the app found on my site and she was very patient and worked with me step by step.

Fast Nutritions
11 days using the app
November 8, 2023

Emily helped me a lot

Grace Belles
7 months using the app
November 30, 2023

Anthea was so patient and kind and helped with all of my SEO questions. Thank you!

The Rewear Affair
18 days using the app
November 14, 2023

Atendente Emily foi bem atenciosa, esclareceu todas minhas dúvidas e me ajudou bastante.

JCM Imports