4.9

Merchants find this app beneficial for enhancing SEO and site speed, leading to better online visibility. It offers a variety of SEO tools, including on-page and off-page optimization, keyword research, and content optimization. Merchants value the real-time SEO suggestions, detailed analytics, and regular updates. The customer service is commended for its quick response and expertise. The app's affordability is also appreciated, making it suitable for all business sizes.

June 7, 2023

Hallyfe just managed to get my store score from 43 up to 98! This is magic! And you have to keep in mind - that was a free feature!
Also the support was very friendly and kind. Thank you again for your help Hallyfe :)

copazonas
Germany
12 months using the app
November 5, 2023

Nice simple to use app that gets the job done, excellent assistance even Sunday from Emily.

SpinningShop
Romania
19 days using the app
September 12, 2023

The Avada Speed Optimizer was incredibly easy to install and set up. Even for someone with minimal technical expertise, it's a straightforward process. The user-friendly interface guided me through each step, making the entire experience hassle-free. Sunny was a great help as well!

Albert & Co
Belgium
5 months using the app
October 15, 2023

Excellent customer support; I had an issue related to the site speed, and Emily from the support team helped me to fix it within a few minutes.

Azoroh
3 months using the app
September 23, 2023

Our experience with this app has been nothing short of amazing. The app is easy to install and does exactly what it should! The app support is incredible; they go above and beyond to ensure all your questions are answered and you understand everything. I am so glad I found this app!!!!

The Drive Clothing
3 months using the app
September 7, 2023

Today I was using the app and got amazing support from Jasmine who helped me raise my page speed and talked me through some things I could do on mobile to increase my score even more. Thank you so much Jasmine & Avada!

KKARDS
4 months using the app
June 29, 2023

I have AVADA installed on both of my stores. The app itself is easy to use and super intuitive. Set it up and let it do its thing.... but the best part is the team! They are truly fantastic, easygoing, and always try to help even if the question is beyond the scope of their reach. Liz takes time to understand the question/issue and helps to troubleshoot...my questions are endless, and her patience is phenomenal. Liz, if you're reading this - you are a ROCK Star in my book! Love you guys.

Sideboards and Things
4 months using the app
May 25, 2023

Abby was fantastic with her customer service and turnaround times. She was able to fix up some app issues in the background and was very clear and friendly with her communication. Highly recommend Avada to all.

WickyDeez
Over 2 years using the app
June 28, 2023

Emily was very helpful, Avada has helped speed up my website and add better seo results. would recommend

Competition Karting, Inc.
Over 2 years using the app
September 15, 2023

I have used the app for quite some time and impressed! easy to use and mostly runs in the background. I log in every now and again to perfom a few tweaks! - Liz on support desk is amazing and quick to respond to issues! Regards Nick sweetieshoppie.co.uk

The Sweetie Shoppie