4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its comprehensive SEO tools and user-friendly interface. They report significant improvements in website speed, visibility, and organic traffic. Features include on-page and off-page optimization, keyword research, real-time SEO suggestions, and detailed analytics. The app also offers image optimization and time-saving automation. Many appreciate its competitive pricing and the prompt, helpful customer support team. Regular updates keep the app in line with SEO trends.

September 30, 2023

Thanks to HANA, my Shopify website got a powerful boost, leading to increased sales and a stronger online presence!

ZaraCollectionPk
Almost 2 years using the app
November 14, 2023

Amazing service from Hana!

Cabgear
Denmark
2 months using the app
August 9, 2023

I have had a very good experience sorting out page issues and website speed Their support team is very quick to respond. They guide you well as to the things you need to do to manage your page. Especially with the image compression we can sort out images .Since i am on the free plan. My website speed and optimizations were done almost in few minutes. I really appreciate you guys. Especially Esther to help me to solve my issues.

Jeeva Textile
About 2 months using the app
December 15, 2023

Nice support emily ❤️

Pelican Store
Portugal
3 days using the app
November 20, 2023

So easily Seo optimization and useful program

OqiZa Fashion Art Store
Türkiye
16 days using the app
July 7, 2023

Great App increase my store speed within minutes also very helpful customer service thy have overall best app for seo image optimizing and store speed

92Bedding
Almost 3 years using the app
June 23, 2023

At first, I was skeptical because I have used apps like this before which gave poor results. However, after using the free trial with the help of Esther and Jasmine, I was amazed with how good the results were! This software will save us an enormous amount of time. When I saw the results, I subscribed immediately! It's top quality software and definitely well worth the money.

Celinefit
Italy
9 months using the app
July 3, 2023

My website speed was very slow compared to similar stores, but thanks to the help of Esther, my website runs faster than ever! A great service and such friendly people. 5 stars!

Herb Harmony
Almost 3 years using the app
November 15, 2023

Trabalham muito bem, resolveram meu problema e a Emily me atendeu muito bom

EliteMegaOfertas
Brazil
2 months using the app
October 26, 2023

Esther from Avada provide a quick and precise answer to all my questions. My website's SEO score improved instantly, amazing.

Wall Ceiling Plasterboard Supply