4.9

Merchants find this app beneficial for enhancing SEO and site speed, leading to better online visibility. It offers a variety of SEO tools, including on-page and off-page optimization, keyword research, and content optimization. Merchants value the real-time SEO suggestions, detailed analytics, and regular updates. The customer service is commended for its quick response and expertise. The app's affordability is also appreciated, making it suitable for all business sizes.

February 19, 2024

Top Hana, mi aiuta sempre a risolvere !

Pipapù
Italy
26 days using the app
September 21, 2023

Wendy was very helpful in her support to speed up my store. She was also very responsive which is sometimes hard being on a different time zone. Thank you!

ElevenLabs - 100% Organic Plant Based Nutrition
6 months using the app
August 8, 2023

It was a very helpful experience i am not very good at writing reviews and don not do it very often but the app and support team were very helpful and i didn't wanted them to go unrewarded honestly never had such an experience when it comes to delivering time and results i would recommend that everyone should use this app

Paws & Playthings
4 months using the app
June 23, 2023

I am thoroughly impressed with this app, considering its price and functionality. Hana provided exceptional support when I requested some customizations for MyRubyLips.com. I aimed to enhance the website's speed, reliability, SEO, and other features to improve customer engagement. I am excited to collaborate with Hana and the Avada team. For those who have any queries about the app or are still undecided, compare it to other options available, as it offers significant improvements in website speed and functionality while being cost-effective.

My Ruby Lips
5 months using the app
February 8, 2024

Tolle App, kann ich nur weiterempfehlen.

Hana und Gideon vom Support haben mir schnell helfen können.
Danke dafür! Das ist wirklicher SUPPORT!

DAS_OBJEKT
Switzerland
1 day using the app
October 6, 2023

Fantastic SEO App and Exceptional Support from Esther!
I recently used the Avada SEO app for my Shopify store, and I'm thrilled with the results. This app significantly improved my site's speed and SEO, making it a must-have. What's even more impressive is the incredible support I received from Esther. She's knowledgeable, helpful, and went above and beyond, even on the free plan. Highly recommended!

Alladin Perfumes
3 months using the app
Edited June 1, 2023

Fantastic. I was provided Excellent customer service by Jasmine and got very good improvement with my page speed. Thank you.

TCSK | Très Chic Shave Kit
Over 2 years using the app
October 27, 2023

Avada always provides quality apps. Thanks to Jasmine for speeding up my website on both web and mobile for free. Avada staff are always professional and provide excellent service.

Mojomore
Malaysia
About 2 months using the app
January 3, 2024

Good and timely service!

FNTCASE OFFICIAL
10 days using the app
August 24, 2023

This works super good and the customer service is very helpful, useful and nice. Sunny has helped me a lot with all my website troubles. Thanks!

Oron Zai