4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its comprehensive SEO tools and user-friendly interface. They report significant improvements in website speed, visibility, and organic traffic. Features include on-page and off-page optimization, keyword research, real-time SEO suggestions, and detailed analytics. The app also offers image optimization and time-saving automation. Many appreciate its competitive pricing and the prompt, helpful customer support team. Regular updates keep the app in line with SEO trends.

November 20, 2023

So easily Seo optimization and useful program

OqiZa Fashion Art Store
Türkiye
16 days using the app
Edited June 23, 2023

Many thanks to Abby who has helped me solve over a hundred 404 link problems for which I can't explain where they came from...

Mobello
France
Over 2 years using the app
March 24, 2024

Ottima app ed assistenza top. Hana e Tony mi hanno assistito egregiamente. Grazie

Optical Incanto
Italy
About 24 hours using the app
August 24, 2023

This works super good and the customer service is very helpful, useful and nice. Sunny has helped me a lot with all my website troubles. Thanks!

Oron Zai
Spain
8 months using the app
October 27, 2023

Jasmine was really helpful in guiding and assisting me to verify my site on google.

NamasteAttire
3 months using the app
August 26, 2023

This app is an integral part of Jewelry Bubble! Your Shopify store will greatly benefit from this technology. The customer service is excellent, and I have not had any issues or concerns with this application. App recommendation: jewelrybubble.com suggests using Avada SEO and Image Optimizer.

Jewelry Bubble
10 months using the app
April 28, 2023

I've been using the SEO: Image Optimizer Page Speed app for my Shopify store and it has been a game-changer for my website's performance. The app is incredibly easy to use and has improved my page speed and overall SEO rankings. I've noticed a significant increase in traffic to my site and I'm thrilled with the results. The customer support team is also top-notch, always quick to respond to any questions or concerns. I highly recommend this app to any Shopify store owner looking to improve their website's performance

Ringshing.com

PraticWay
Brazil
4 days using the app
June 10, 2023

Outstanding SEO Image Optimizer App with Exceptional Customer Support.

I recently started using the SEO Image Optimizer Page Speed app from the Shopify App Store, and I must say, it's truly amazing! This app has effortlessly optimized all the images and links on my website, making them more SEO-friendly and significantly improving my site's performance.

Initially, I faced a few challenges with the app, but the customer support team came to the rescue. They were not only quick to respond but also extremely efficient in addressing my concerns. Their prompt assistance and expertise made them stand out from other support teams I've encountered.

The app itself is user-friendly and easy to navigate, allowing even those with limited technical knowledge to optimize their website images and links for better SEO performance. As a result, my website now loads faster and ranks higher in search engine results.

In conclusion, the SEO Image Optimizer Page Speed app is a must-have for anyone looking to enhance their website's search engine performance. With its user-friendly interface, powerful optimization features, and exceptional customer support, this app is truly a game-changer. Give it a try, and you won't be disappointed!

Padelsouq
United Arab Emirates
2 months using the app
June 30, 2023

Even the free version gives you a lot of SEO tools to use and customer support is very quick in responding. I talked to Esther and was able to get answers to all my questions. Great support!

Leonidas Brighton