AVADA SEO Image Optimizer FREE

AVADA SEO Image Optimizer FREE

by AVADA Commerce

FREE FOREVER! SEO Image Optimizer, ALT, Meta Tags, Sitemap

BusDeals Today

I have tried installing this app twice on my store now and in both cases I had nothing but trouble. Even now I still have the remnants of this app cluttering up my theme with lots of code staying behind in my theme, which does not get removed upon uninstalling the app. And even more, it actually affect my customer experience since it throws up a "google-site-verification"string onto all of my webpages, in clear view of my customers. No matter what we have tried, we cannot get rid of it. And I do not even understand why it is there in the first place since my site is verified through GTM, GA and html tag. So why this string for a totally unnecessary html file verification? And how do we get rid of this eyesore? And how do we get rid of the at least 10 snippet files still kicking around without impacting our store? Plus how do I know that there is not any redundant code embedded in other parts of my code, creating the issues that I face? NOT GOOD!
avada-gtm-body.liquid
avada-seo-status.liquid
avada-seo-structured.liquid

August 13, 2020

Hello,
We are sincerly sorry to hear that you do have a good experience with our app. We know that it must not have happened before!

We appreciate if you could let us a chance to troubleshoot it. As you spent time and effort on our app, I believe that you want it can run properly on your site without any problems just like we do.

We have sent you a follow-up email with a detailed answer and proper solutions upon your issue. Please kindly help me check your email to get an update from us.

Again, your honest feedback is so important to us. We are trying our best to improve our service and support you as promised.

Best regards,
Daisy from AVADA Support Team

Vapester Vaping

I installed this app and over a few weeks, it has caused my site to drop from page one on Google to page two. When I requested support the response was to say there was an issue and I should re-start the app. I did this and the problem got worse. I do not recommend you to install this app, no matter how tempting the cost is. My ranking and sales have dropped off a cliff over the last week, far outweighing the cost of the most expensive SEO app. There customer support is also terrible, a really poor choice. Don't get suck in by the price, it could cost you a lot more in lost sales.

Vapester Vaping

This app has quite simply ruined my SEO. Their customer support is worse than terrible as well. Since installing SEO Suite my website has dropped off page one of Google and is now on page two. This app might be free but when I factor in my loss of sales it has cost me a small fortune. I would not recommend this app to anyone.