SEO:Image Optimizer Page Speed

Free plan available
SEO Page Speed Up and Image Optimizer

ARCANA ARCHIVE

Location Japan

I uninstalled the theme because this app caused the theme to crash.
Numerous .aio files need to be removed and code modified after uninstallation.

June 22, 2022

Hi,

This is Daisy, your account manager at AVADA. I am writing this email to follow up on your 1 star- experience with our SEO Suite app.

First of all, I am so sorry to hear that you can not use our app any more because of the crash. We never want this to happen to you and will do everything we can to bring everything back to its original version.

There is an function to auto remove code before uninstallation. Please click on this button to remove all app code before you uninstall the app (https://prnt.sc/CgHYCvXM6SJm)

We are working hard to reproduce the issue and really need your cooperation to figure out what was wrong.

At AVADA, we want nothing more than your success and satisfaction. Please check your mailbox for further update.

💮 Camisetas Guays

Location Spain

It has broken my sitemap. And even after uninstalling the app, the code added by the app remain in the web. Be careful.

June 18, 2022

Hi,

This is Daisy from AVADA Team. Thank you for your feedback on our app!

We’re sorry to hear you did not have a great experience with our app. Since we haven't had a chance to communicate before, please let us check the issue for you.

1/ The app has broken your sitemap => Is that HMTL or XML sitemap?
Would you mind giving us a chance to communicate and take actions to investigate the issue and make sure things are back to its original version?

2/ After uninstalling the app, the code added by the app remain in the web

=> Already aware of this matter, we have added a function to auto remove code before uninstallation. Please click on this button to remove code before you uninstall the app

In case the code still remains, our support team is always available 24/7 to assist you on livechat

As we have not contacted before, I really hope that you can get back to us so that we can work together and solve all issues. Thank you so much for your cooperation!

manikafleurs.com

after i installed and tried it. it didn't really speed up my website.. then when i uninstalled. it got so much slower than before i even installed it.. it will ruin your site... fake reviews i should say!!!!! how did you guys got 4.9????

March 20, 2022

Hi there,

This is Rainy from AVADA. First of all, I am sorry for the inconvenience you have encountered. I totally can relate to your frustration.
We have Speed up function and other features to boost your speed like Lazy loading, Minification, Instant Page.
In your case, I suppose that the functions are not properly implemented in your store yet.

We can surely fix it for you, improve the speed lightening.
Could you please check my email so that we can assist you better in this.

Hope to hear back from you soon.
Thank you!

The Charming Jewellery Store

We used this app and after 7 days our website speed dropped right down to 5, this has made it a lot worse. I wouldn't recommend this app. UPDATE ******* on the 07/03/22 Now my website has been effected by these guys, its all messed up, i'm going to need to pay a developer to fix this.

March 4, 2022

Hi there,

Rainy here from AVADA. I am so sorry to hear your case. I believe that the app functions are not applied to your store properly. No worries at all, our technical team can check it and fix the speed for you. Kindly check my email so that we can provide instant support for your case.

Best,

Lemon Balm

eu baixei esse app para me ajudar, porém não gostei de sua utilização e o removi, mas ao remover ele ainda deixou as alterações que ele havia feito, agora meu site está ruim por causa dele e se eu tento excluir um arquivo do código ele da error na página. Não baixem esse app!

February 22, 2022

Hello,

I am Daisy from AVADA Team. I am writing this email to follow up on your experience with our SEO Suite app.

I have just sent an email to your mailbox. Please help me check our message and solution to remove the app code.

Many thanks for your collaboration and we hope to sort it out for you soon

My Child Boutique

A joke. All the pictures are now super low quality using their feature to optimize the pictures for SEO

January 16, 2022

Hi there,

I am sorry for hearing your experience. We have the "Revert function" allows you to revert the images to the original so please don't worry about that. I guess you enabled the image optimization with certain quality percentage, that's why images can be lower in quality after optimization.

I sent you a follow-up email to make sure you optimize it without changing the quality, no worries. Kindly check my email so that we can assist you better!

Regards,

BITHAY® Wholesale

I'm getting the following error "Consecutive Sentences" in SEO Analysis. This is a 3K word Article. Tell me then,, why doesn't your stupid software HIGHLIGHT the error in question, if it knows exactly where these errors are located, OTHERWISE it wouldn't show this error, this is, oh i don't know to save your f***cking customer's time. DO you value your customer's time? I need the errors HIGHLIGHTED to fix them quickly

December 8, 2021

Hi,

Rainy here from AVADA. I've checked your SEO product analysis and there is no problem with consecutive sentences, you can skip the error warning and rest assured about it!

I also shoot you a follow email, kindly check it so that we can assist you better.

LINTRO

The only app that causes you trouble when you delete it and has many warning messages not to remove. seems like it could be resolved but they keep it on purpose to force you to use their app. cannot recommend

November 29, 2021

Hello,

We’re sorry to hear you did not have a great experience. Since we haven't had a chance to communicate before, please let us check the issue for you.

I have just sent an email to your mailbox. Please help me check our message and solution.

Many thanks for your collaboration and we hope to sort it out for you soon

Loja Dom Figueiredo

VELOCIDADE DA MINHA LOJA FICOU HORRIVEL COM ESSE APP, NÃO INDICO NINGUEM AO MENOS SE QUEREM TER DORES DE CABEÇA

November 17, 2021

Hi,

I am sorry to hear your feedback. Did you check your site speed before and after installing our app? Because our SEO Suite app cannot lower your site speed, it even helps improve site loading speed by optimizing images, pre-loading the pages. Other functions of the app help to improve site ranking on Search result.

I wanted to reach out and assist you in finding out what is the actual factor that makes your site speed worse. And we can give the best advice on how to optimize it.

I sent you a follow-up email so kindly get back to me to sort out this problem for you.

Regards,
Rainy from AVADA

Shop Weekend Cheoks

A few days after installation and activation, my store speed started to fall under average. I followed the removal steps hoping to restore my store speed to before but to no avail :( Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to work for everyone.

October 1, 2021

Hi there,
I am Daisy from AVADA Team. I am reaching out to you today regarding the speed issue mentioned in your recent review of our SEO Suite app.

Firstly, I am deeply sorry to hear that your store speed started to fall under average after installing our app!

Secondly, since have not had a chance to communicate before. Would you be willing to give us more opportunities to help you improve the situation? We are very grateful for that!

To help us check this issue better, could you please let me know:
- Your speed score before and after SEO Suite installation?
- How do you measure the speed score?
- Have you installed any other new apps at the same time with SEO Suite?

Any details would be very helpful! We will try our best to help you revise the speed as it used to be.

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon

Thank you!