SEO:Image Optimizer Page Speed

SEO Image Optimizer, ALT, Meta Tags, Sitemap, 24/7 Livechat

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

SEO Page Speed Up and Image Optimizer

Gift Moments

Time spent using app 1 day

Unfortunately, I can't recommend it... First thing you will notice when entering the app is the amount of advertising even for subscribed users. Ads at the top of every page, additional ads on nearly all tabs plus a deals tab. I nearly uninstalled it just because of this! Dashboard gives an overview of your seo score, feature request, turn app on and off the app and of course an ad. Also estimated savings (hours/cost) which has to be the most pointless thing I have ever seen. Speed up tab, you can compress your images which shopify does natively anyways not sure why shopify users don't realise this and pay other apps to do it again. Site speed up, no idea what this does, no information is given. Instant page is pre-loading, most shopify themes will already do this, same goes for lazy loading. Minification will do very little unless you're using a poor quality theme and apps. Speed up optimisations generally slowed some pages down for us and made minimal difference to others. Also had several 'too many requests' errors under different tabs which had to be fixed by support. Meta tag templating is okay, but to be honest not the best way of doing SEO, doesn't beat creating unique content for each product. The meta tag rule templating is a slightly better way if you must go down this route. 404 redirecting to a single URL such as homepage is not a good way, Google would rather you create correct 301/2 redirects or leave it as a 404 if it's permanently unavailable. Also does not incorporate Shopify redirects like other SEO apps do. SEO checklist is poor and not specific enough to show which pages have an issue, some issues involve having to enable their optimisations and it constantly showed my sitemap is not submitted to Google which it certainly is. HTML sitemap, Don't like how this is done and it creates a sitemap for all page types. Site verifications are handy for some, but why add code to your site when you can simply add a txt file to your DNS settings. Google search console is limited and slow, seems pointless, might as well just go to the search console yourself. My biggest annoyance was SEO analysis for my products, collections and pages. I would prefer to edit them myself. But it gives no notification or scoring to show which products etc have issues. Unless you click on them one by one, edit and save. And if you have thousands of products how do you know which have been done and which haven't! Other apps do this much better where they show and score or you can mark them as completed. My advice would be to try other apps and see which one meets your needs, don't get pulled in by all these 'features' most of which you won't need and have been added for the sake of having 'more features' than other apps.

bodyhealthessential.com

App doesn't work as expected. The template feature for the SEO is not working at all. I submitted a support ticket one week ago and there has been no response except the request for access.

Naillak.dk

Location Denmark
Time spent using app Over 1 year

"Free trial" when you have pay for it? We had issues with the App when it didn't really make ANY improvement even with the help from customer service. We were on the "free trial" and the day before we contacted them to get it fixed and also get the "free trial extended" while we see the App work as promised. Now.... we went back and through but now.... They couldn't extended it as planned and we were still to pay for it EVENTHOUGH they said it would be extended ect.... We stopped the service and are now going to pay and then refund.... Wtf

Morec.eu

Location China

This App made my website messy, and I looked for the help. But the service was inefficient, so that I could only replace my theme at last.

PoleGearNZ

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 1 month

Everyones experiences are different and this app has a lot of positive reviews which is why I choose it. Yes my speed increased. However, my recommendation is to not touch this app. Firstly, you need SEO knowledge of what each of the functions do so you can understand and implement them yourself. Secondly we couldn't get the image optimisation to work properly and I couldn't get a straight answer as to why and this took well over a week. I was then told to ignore the message on my dashboard as at their end it was showing as working. Thirdly and most importantly it clashed with a number of my apps resulting in my website crashing and loosing sales. I got told it would be referred to the development team but they never got back to me instead support staff inserted code to counteract the crash which resulted in other apps crashing. Support were friendly but actual help was inconsistent. I then uninstalled and was still charged for another month which I now have to 'prove' before they will refund. This app has caused me more headaches and stress. In 5 years of having a Shopify Store this is the worst thing I ever did.

July 27, 2022

Hi,

Thank you for your valuable feedback and I am so sorry for the experience you have had!

I can see you contacted our livechat several times and some issues happen, and we were trying to resolve it asap at the time you contacted.

To better assist you to solve all issues mentioned, I have sent a follow-up email. Please check your emailbox to for details.

Thank you so much!
Daisy from AVADA

Scandinavian Goods

Location Finland

Worse than this application and customer service I have ever met in my life. They promise to increase your website speed: my website speed has dropped by 20 points and customer service is still looking for a solution to this problem. It's been 3 days already. They don't have enough technical skills. Very disappointed!

July 24, 2022

Hi there,
This is Daisy from AVADA Team. I am so sorry for the delay as it takes a bit of time to apply the fixing.

I've checked your SEO analysis with the warning reported. We can totally fix the issue for you. I also shoot you a follow email, kindly check it so that we can assist you better and at highest priority.

ARCANA ARCHIVE

Location Japan

I uninstalled the theme because this app caused the theme to crash.
Numerous .aio files need to be removed and code modified after uninstallation.

June 22, 2022

Hi,

This is Daisy, your account manager at AVADA. I am writing this email to follow up on your 1 star- experience with our SEO Suite app.

First of all, I am so sorry to hear that you can not use our app any more because of the crash. We never want this to happen to you and will do everything we can to bring everything back to its original version.

There is an function to auto remove code before uninstallation. Please click on this button to remove all app code before you uninstall the app (https://prnt.sc/CgHYCvXM6SJm)

We are working hard to reproduce the issue and really need your cooperation to figure out what was wrong.

At AVADA, we want nothing more than your success and satisfaction. Please check your mailbox for further update.

💮 Camisetas Guays

Location Spain
Time spent using app 6 minutes

It has broken my sitemap. And even after uninstalling the app, the code added by the app remain in the web. Be careful.

June 18, 2022

Hi,

This is Daisy from AVADA Team. Thank you for your feedback on our app!

We’re sorry to hear you did not have a great experience with our app. Since we haven't had a chance to communicate before, please let us check the issue for you.

1/ The app has broken your sitemap => Is that HMTL or XML sitemap?
Would you mind giving us a chance to communicate and take actions to investigate the issue and make sure things are back to its original version?

2/ After uninstalling the app, the code added by the app remain in the web

=> Already aware of this matter, we have added a function to auto remove code before uninstallation. Please click on this button to remove code before you uninstall the app

In case the code still remains, our support team is always available 24/7 to assist you on livechat

As we have not contacted before, I really hope that you can get back to us so that we can work together and solve all issues. Thank you so much for your cooperation!

Best regards,

manikafleurs.com

Location Italy

after i installed and tried it. it didn't really speed up my website.. then when i uninstalled. it got so much slower than before i even installed it.. it will ruin your site... fake reviews i should say!!!!! how did you guys got 4.9????

March 20, 2022

Hi there,

This is Rainy from AVADA. First of all, I am sorry for the inconvenience you have encountered. I totally can relate to your frustration.
We have Speed up function and other features to boost your speed like Lazy loading, Minification, Instant Page.
In your case, I suppose that the functions are not properly implemented in your store yet.

We can surely fix it for you, improve the speed lightening.
Could you please check my email so that we can assist you better in this.

Hope to hear back from you soon.
Thank you!
Rainy

The Charming Jewellery Store

We used this app and after 7 days our website speed dropped right down to 5, this has made it a lot worse. I wouldn't recommend this app. UPDATE ******* on the 07/03/22 Now my website has been effected by these guys, its all messed up, i'm going to need to pay a developer to fix this.

March 4, 2022

Hi there,

Rainy here from AVADA. I am so sorry to hear your case. I believe that the app functions are not applied to your store properly. No worries at all, our technical team can check it and fix the speed for you. Kindly check my email so that we can provide instant support for your case.

Best,