SEO:Image Optimizer Page Speed

SEO Image Optimizer, ALT, Meta Tags, Sitemap, 24/7 Livechat

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

SEO Page Speed Up and Image Optimizer

Coco de Chom

I decided to purchase this App because I researched the features and trusted the reviews. So I decided to go Premium plan that I expected to get the best support 24/7, and it could help me fix and improve my SEO. It SEEMS their features work well. However, I have learned that this is not supported 24/7, they just have someone to take notes or know something basic and they would get back to you, which I can understand. After I started auditing, I reached out to the team to help me with one issue. I tried to reach out a couple of times, and all they said they would get back. However, I haven't got back anything from them. If you really care about your customers. It is simple, just get back to them as you committed.

BlkGrlMagick Candle Co.

Time spent using app About 2 months

The free version is so limited that it's pretty much useless. The only thing you can do is optimize a few images, which you can do for free with virtually any desktop or mobile app anyway. No need to slow down my store with hidden backend scripts just to size down a few images. As a paid app, the level of customization you get for $29 just isn't great. I should at least be able to edit schema or further dive into the SEO Analysis tabs. Going with a cheaper app with similar rankings and functionality. https://blkgrlmagick.com

May 12, 2022

Hi,

Thank you so much for your honest feedback as that helps us understand customer insight to improve the app better everyday.

The current pricing is set, including the server cost and other stuff running on background. The free version has it limit, however it can be a cost-saved solution for new stores before considering a paid plan. We understand that the app is not for everyone and really hope for your comprehension on this matter.

We have sent you another email to follow up and assist you better. Could you please check and keep our contact?

Our dedicated support team is always available 24/7 and we wholeheartedly wish to provide you the best service.

Best regards,
Daisy

RhoadsRoast Coffees & Importers

Started with the professional plan because of the excellent customer reviews and also due to the large size of our site; we use the newest Shopify 2.0 version themes. This app is not part of the menu for 2.0 themes, caused us a lot of problems with their duplicate code and we deleted their code, access, and app. If you use the new Shopify 2.0 themes, look for an SEO manager which you can find through the theme editor, under app embeds, and much better using an SEO app that way.

LiveGratitude

Very disappointing, this app was "Free Forever" for my other Shopify stores, what happened?? Forever doesn't mean forever I guess. :(

July 16, 2021

Hello,
Thank you so much for your review on our app! We are truly sorry for the confusion that you might have when it comes to app pricing.

I have sent you an email to clarify our pricing policy. Please check your mailbox and get our update.

Thank you for your collaboration!
AVADA Team

Platinum Discs

Time spent using app About 1 year

Don't like the fact that they ask you to review the app BEFORE you get a chance to use it! I will leave a review when I have tested the app