AVADA SEO Image Optimizer FREE

AVADA SEO Image Optimizer FREE

by AVADA Commerce

FREE FOREVER GUARANTEE! SEO Image Optimizer, ALT, Meta Tags

TeihCram

AVADA SEO has been a fantastic tool for my Shopify business. The support team are also amazing and have gone above and beyond to get me up and running. A definite 5 stars from me!

Mara Dancewear

Great app. Easy to use, a lot of functions. In few minutes you can get many SEO improvements. I recommend it.

Only 4 Babies

I used this app to create alt for my images and to minimize their size. Works perfectly, as promised. Thanks

Firaana Online

amazing app i have installed it and its already working for me. Saving me money and time and also on expertise costs.

GALIELLI

I highly recommend this app. The interface is very user friendly. I have to include that I didn't knew what Alt-Tag and Meta-Tag was and how are these were applied and BOOM I learned right here. Also, with the previews of how your link page is going to look in the Search Engine was vital for me so not 5 stars for this tool I'll give 10 stars. Useful tools in the app and all explained. For now, the first app that I didn't had to request support. BRAVO!

24Sensations™

j'ai utiliser cette application elle m'a vraiment aider dans le développement de mon site très facile d'utilisation permets d'économiser un maximum de temps

Nerd Jar

We used this app initially to increase our page speed by doing some image optimization for us. We were pleasantly surprised by the range of other services Avada provide! Our page speed is still a little slow but that's more on our end, the suggestions all-round are awesome and we can't wait to continue exploring.

FIREFLYgb

just set it up today, with lightening speed. Despite still need more time to utilise its function, It is very useful for a beginner like us.

Prospectors Supplies - Australia's Leading Online Outdoor Professional's Store

I used this app to add alt text to my images and review meta data. I found it great, quick and easy to use.

Cosmowomen

the other tools are not user friendly. you must pout a screen shot so we will be guided accordingly. its hard to use. the optimize button takes forever to load.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 50 51