4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, customization options, and responsive size charts, which help reduce returns by assisting customers in selecting the correct size. The app's customer support is praised for quick responses and helpful guidance. Merchants also value the free plan, quick problem-solving, easy setup, and aesthetic display.

January 4, 2024

Fast support and solved my problem very well

Delimira.au
Hong Kong SAR
28 days using the app
November 21, 2023

Immer Hilfsbereit und app funktioniert einbandfrei

Milieuz
Germany
4 months using the app
December 21, 2023

Hana did well

TheStylesClub
21 days using the app
January 25, 2024

Liz and esther were very helpful and helped me make everything on my website easily. Really good customer support thanks!

greco
Greece
6 days using the app
December 15, 2023

Excelente aplicación, muy buen soporte, tenía un inconveniente con mi tema y me lo solucionaron en segundos.

Muy buena atención!

Mara Colombia
Colombia
17 days using the app
October 28, 2023

So far so good with the app! I had a issue and Emily was very helpful!

Elisamama
Over 2 years using the app
January 29, 2024

This app is awesome. I tried to configure everything by myself, but it did not show on the store front. I am so lucky to have Audrey and Anivia for my support. The problem was fixed in several minutes. You guys have been great help. Thanks so much.

Olbeca
China
3 days using the app
December 14, 2023

Atención rápida y eficaz! Muy buen servicio de soporte por parte de Esther. La aplicación también genial

Zafira
9 days using the app
November 12, 2023

I have had a great experience using this app. It helps to set a size table for my customers to select the proper choice leading to fewer returns. I am blown away by their amazing customer service. They respond immediately and know how to get the job done whenever there is an issue. Big thanks to Emily and Liz who helped in the past.

Nexus
2 months using the app
December 22, 2023

great service as always. thank you!

Infinity Designs