AVADA Size Chart FREE!

AVADA Size Chart FREE!

by AVADA Commerce

Reduce returning rate with Size chart / Size guides

OnyaBrand

J'ai procéder à l'installation de cette application qui permet de réaliser des guides de tailles à afficher sur votre boutique. J'ai trouvé cela vraiment très pratique et d'une facilité déconcertante pour la configuration. Merci au développeur pour cette superbe application qui facilite les achats et aidera à entretenir le niveau de satisfaction clients en ce qui concerne le choix des articles qu'ils souhaitent.

AvvalKaarts

I used this app at my website and it was very helpfull for my sale and business. I loved it for its simplicity

nstyel

I used this app to help me do size chart to my website. I really like how it does size chart,it's easy .

Posh Afrique

Easy to use. Compared to other others that requiring some sort of coding. Very straight forward app. Only reason why I gave it a 4 star is because I had some trouble with it not showing on my store.

Lavish Lace Boutique

This App is great to add extra help for your clients to find the size they are looking for. This means a better sales results.

flexxiyoga

I don't usually write a review, but after using this app it saved me from wasting time and it was very user friendly. I would've given a 5-star rating, but I believe that there are some other features that should be added to improve the experience for the user.

Extraordinary Trends

I just start using this app. I don't have a chart publish yet, i will test it out if it works i will leave another review.

FoxCreekMove

The app is good. I had a couple issues as it didn't work with our theme right away, but customer support was great! It is now working correctly and is just what we were looking for.

Armin Lowe Jewellers

Set up quick, and it works - easy to install, custom options work well and adds to the overall consumer experience

koality style

I use the app to display different size charts for my products. I really love, how you can manage the different campaigns and choose, where the size chart should be displayed. That's a really great feature!

Previous 1