AVADA Size Chart FREE!

AVADA Size Chart FREE!

by AVADA Commerce

Reduce returning rate with Size chart / Size guides

Skyland Equipment Ltd

I have found this app to be a lot better and easier to use than the one with my theme - fantastic support from Drake also - he customised the tab for the mobile view to perfection. If anything please add a size chart for gloves.

Mayavelo

I am getting "vendors~main~30c699b6ff2870c1db49.chuck.js?6a1fb1bd7d6029acf1ab:165 Uncaught FirebaseError: Installations: Missing App configuration value: "appId" (installations/missing-app-config-values)." error on application page.

Size chart doesnt work

SANDALA

Great APP. Easy to set up and use.
In my store was not able to show the inline option (either desktop or mobile), but the floating tab looks great. Thanks.

LSL Designs

Very insightful App. I just installed the App. We will see how promising the features work for my online store.

OnyaBrand

J'ai procéder à l'installation de cette application qui permet de réaliser des guides de tailles à afficher sur votre boutique. J'ai trouvé cela vraiment très pratique et d'une facilité déconcertante pour la configuration. Merci au développeur pour cette superbe application qui facilite les achats et aidera à entretenir le niveau de satisfaction clients en ce qui concerne le choix des articles qu'ils souhaitent.

AvvalKaarts

I used this app at my website and it was very helpfull for my sale and business. I loved it for its simplicity

nstyel

I used this app to help me do size chart to my website. I really like how it does size chart,it's easy .

Posh Afrique

Easy to use. Compared to other others that requiring some sort of coding. Very straight forward app. Only reason why I gave it a 4 star is because I had some trouble with it not showing on my store.

Lavish Lace Boutique

This App is great to add extra help for your clients to find the size they are looking for. This means a better sales results.

flexxiyoga

I don't usually write a review, but after using this app it saved me from wasting time and it was very user friendly. I would've given a 5-star rating, but I believe that there are some other features that should be added to improve the experience for the user.

Previous 1