AVADA Size Chart: Size Guide

AVADA Size Chart: Size Guide | Reviews

by AVADA

Reduce returning rate with Size chart / Size guides

Booley

Had some hiccups with the functioning of the app with ad blockers, but the support staff are very helpful and quick (although there are obviously delays due to differences in time zones). Overall the app does a good job at displaying the sizing charts, it's just a little fiddly to get the hang of in the beginning.

Cápsula Shop

aplicativo muito bom e gartuito, ajudou muito na conversão, as tabelas não tem um visual muito bonito, e é um pouco dificil de configurar, mas vale a pena

September 13, 2021

Hi,

Thank you so much for your kind and detailed review. We really appreciate that. I have sent you a follow up email to make sure everything is working well in your end. And I hope to hear more of your feedbacks to improve our app.

Kindly check your inbox. Thank you!

SP A C E

Support was very helpful to get our sizing charts to look as we needed on both mobile and desktop. Like that you can have different charts for each type of product.

June 24, 2021

Hi,
Thank you for your review on our app. It really motivates us to provide better apps and service for you and other users 🚀

We have sent you a follow-up email. Please check your mailbox to get our update. We hope to have more chances to discuss things further.

Best regards,
Daisy

Marée Haute

Im using the Avada size chart. I would rate the app a 3 star but because the Avada customer care team is so great (available, responsive helpful) Im rating it a 4. It was easy to set up but it wasn't intuitive to edit and it doesn't look great. Somehow it looks weird on desktop (vs mobile)...

May 19, 2021

Hello,
I am Daisy from AVADA Team. Thank you so much for your feedback on our app!

I would like to have a more in-depth conversation to help you make the size guide look best on PC and mobile. I sent you a follow-up email, please open your mailbox to get our message.

Best regards,
Daisy

Deuce Online

Using this app made it so much easier to compile and upload my size chart to my website. I now have a more professional looking size chart page.

May 5, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for your review about our Size Chart app. We are so happy to hear that. I shoot you an email so that we can discuss more on how to optimize your size guide on your website. Kindly check your inbox.

Regards,
Rainy from AVADA

OctiveSports

Great app guys! Keep it up. Wanted to give 5 but here you have 4 stars. Last missing star will remind you to add template for Bra , tanks for women. Underwear for Men's.

Skyland Equipment Ltd

I have found this app to be a lot better and easier to use than the one with my theme - fantastic support from Drake also - he customised the tab for the mobile view to perfection. If anything please add a size chart for gloves.

Mayavelo

I am getting "vendors~main~30c699b6ff2870c1db49.chuck.js?6a1fb1bd7d6029acf1ab:165 Uncaught FirebaseError: Installations: Missing App configuration value: "appId" (installations/missing-app-config-values)." error on application page.

Size chart doesnt work

SANDALA

Great APP. Easy to set up and use.
In my store was not able to show the inline option (either desktop or mobile), but the floating tab looks great. Thanks.

LSL Designs

Very insightful App. I just installed the App. We will see how promising the features work for my online store.

Previous 1 3