Order Tracking ‑ Free Shipping

Order Tracking ‑ Free Shipping

by AVADA Commerce

AVASHIP: Order tracking, Free shipping bar, shipment tracking

XXL Scrunchie & Co

Do not schedule your campaigns. Just post the announcements as they are available. I scheduled an announcement bar for a sale I was having next week and over 1000 customers already saw it and I woke up to many emails asking "why doesn't this code work." Now my customers see my sale I am having next week and that ruined the other offers I am currently having. It also automatically sent out emails that I did not turn on. I have to delete this app.

November 24, 2020

Hello,
Thank you so much for your constructive feedback about our app. It helps us improve the app better for you and other users.

We have sent you a follow-up email. Please kindly check your mailbox and get our solution and update.

Best regards,
Daisy

insparationsbydavina

Found it difficult to install and configure, bar didn't show up on my store. I asked to help so many times. I used online chat - always away, so i emailed and asked for email communication - no help given so deleted it.