Avis Product Options Variants

Price: Free
Rating (4.9)
4.9
February 8, 2023

Excellent customer service and a useful app.
The service is relatively quick and very helpful...
Recommended.

Snape Maltings
Edited February 8, 2023

Great app, perfect for the needs of our store. The customer service is very quick and kind. Highly recommended!

ORMA
Italy
February 7, 2023

I installed this app today, to give it a test run (hence 3 stars to start with) & I must say I was a little lost to being with. I reached out and with the EXCELLENT service from Artemis I now have an app that replaces 3 separate ones I am using.
I will be back to review the star rating when I've used it a bit more, but it is very promising for my needs.

Kristen Lonie Swimwear
February 7, 2023

Very quick response from the customer service.
Highly recommend! Very satisfied with the app and awesome support, thank you very much

wonderjewelrys
China
February 7, 2023

The support on this APP is OUTSTANDING! They are very responsive and go above and beyond noticing things about my template and offering to correct them so that the variations match the look. This app does so much and is FREE

Custom Buffalo Chic
February 7, 2023

I was a little annoyed that I had to get approval to use a feature but honestly it didn't even take that much time before i was talking to someone and approved. Bonus i was able to ask the guy some other questions I had and he answered all of them no problem This app is straight to the point and I don't even know anything about building websites.

The Drip Fairy
February 7, 2023

Attention!!! DONT DOWNLOAD THIS APP IT WILL F**K UP THE CODING OF YOUR WEBSITE AND IF YOU CONTACT THEM THEY CAN'T RESOLVE THE PROBLEM THAT THEIR APP CREATED !!!

area043™
Italy
AvisPlus Product Options Team replied February 7, 2023

Hi, area043™

This is Judy from the Avis Product Option Team. Thank you for reaching out and bringing this to our attention.

I am sincerely sorry that this happened and that we could not sort it out for you in a more timely manner.

We have sent you 2 emails with further detailed solutions. I'm looking forward to hearing back from you so we can get in touch and work together to make sure that everything can work alright for you as soon as possible.

Your success and satisfaction are always our top priorities.
If you need further support with our app, please reach out anytime via Email (help@avisplus.io) or in-app Live chat, we'd always be more than willing to help.

Wish you all the best!
Judy
Avis Support Team Manager

February 7, 2023

I've just downloaded this app today and I have gotten immediate response from Artemis who has been very helpful and patient in guiding me with the setup and attending to my custom requests as well! I've used 4 other product-customization apps, but this has been the best of them so far and it's free!

Sensei Touch
AvisPlus Product Options Team replied February 7, 2023

Hi Sensei Touch,

We're very happy to receive such a nice review from you. It's our pleasure to support you and your business work more effectively. We'll surely work constantly to bring better services and features to you. In case you need any further support, please contact us on Crisp, email, or LiveChat and we're very willing to help you 💕

Artemis

February 4, 2023

The customer service is very quick and professional. The app is easy to use and best of all, free. I'll be using this app for the forseeable future.

Off The Grid Energy Solutions
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
AvisPlus Product Options Team replied February 4, 2023

Great day to you, Off The Grid Energy Solutions!

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. Your compliment and approval mean the world to our team. We will work harder every day to deliver the best service we can.

If you need any further assistance with options customization, don't hesitate to contact us via Email, or LiveChat, and we will always be more than happy to help.

Judy

February 1, 2023

Very useful application. How to use is very easy. Customer service is also very helpful. Hopefully this application can develop and provide many more interesting options

Decleon
Indonesia
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
AvisPlus Product Options Team replied February 1, 2023

Good day to you, Decleon!

Thank you for your kind review of the app and our support team. We are very happy that our app and support are helping your business thrive and grow better. We will keep up with the hard work to deliver the best service we can.

If you need any further assistance with options customization, don't hesitate to contact us via Email, or LiveChat, and we will always be happy to help.

Artemis