Reviews (995)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its customizable product options and efficient variant setup, which enhance the shopping experience and facilitate upselling and cross-selling. Key features include real-time changes, automatic variant grouping, and a customizable interface that supports complex functionalities. The customer support team, particularly Judy, Jayden, and Emily, is praised for their responsive and personalized service. This app is valued for its comprehensive features and exceptional support, making it a valuable asset for Shopify e-commerce operations.

June 28, 2024

Amazing people, always willing to help. I have placed multiple requests till date and they've turned each one around super quickly. They just don't say NO to anything. Amazing app, super cool must have features for an e-commerce store.

Special thanks to Judy for accommodating my request today and guiding me through on the setup, KUDOS TEAM!!!

Indihopshop
India
About 2 years using the app
AvisPlus Product Options Team replied July 1, 2024

Great day to you, Indihopshop!

Thank you so much for your kind review! We're delighted to hear that you've had a positive experience with our app and support team. Judy and the entire team are always here to help. We appreciate your support and are glad to be a part of your e-commerce journey. Kudos to you too!

July 17, 2024

I have been using Avis Options for over a year and it is great. I put add ons to my products and Avis makes it easy for anyone. Their support is great too. Emily helped me and she is very fast at responding. Thanks

Hunterworks1
AvisPlus Product Options Team replied July 24, 2024

Great day to you, Hunterworks1!

Thank you for your wonderful feedback and for being a loyal customer for over a year! We're delighted to hear that Avis Options has made adding options to your products easy and seamless. Your continued support means the world to us, and we're committed to ensuring your experience remains exceptional.

We're also pleased to know that Emily was able to assist you quickly and effectively. Our team is always here to help, so if you ever need anything else, don't hesitate to reach out.

Once again, thank you for your loyalty and support. We look forward to continuing to help you grow your storefront!

April 11, 2024

I've been using the Product Options Variant Option app for a few months now and I'm really happy with it. It's easy to use and it's helped me to create a lot of different product options for my customers.

One of the things I like most about the app is that it's very flexible. I can create as many different product options as I want, and I can customize the look and feel of each option. This has helped me to create a really unique shopping experience for my customers.

Another thing I like about the app is that it's very reliable. I've never had any problems with the app, and it's always worked perfectly. This is important to me because I don't want to have to worry about my product options not working properly.

Overall, I'm really happy with the Product Options Variant Option app. It's a great app that has helped me to improve my Shopify store. I would definitely recommend it to other Shopify store owners.

KNT JEWELRY - KNTOfficial.com
Vietnam
AvisPlus Product Options Team replied April 15, 2024

Great day to you, KNT JEWELRY - KNTOfficial.com!

It's fantastic to hear that you've been enjoying our Product Options Variant Option app and that it's been such a valuable asset for your Shopify store! We're thrilled that it's been easy for you to use and has allowed you to create a wide range of product options for your customers.

Flexibility is indeed a key aspect of our app, and we're glad to hear that you've been able to customize the look and feel of each option to create a unique shopping experience. Providing a seamless and reliable service is paramount to us, so it's wonderful to hear that you've never encountered any problems with the app.

Thank you so much for your glowing recommendation! We're delighted to have been able to contribute to the improvement of your Shopify store. If you ever need further assistance or have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help. Thanks again for choosing our app!

May 21, 2024

I've always had great customer service from the team and quick feedback. If I've ever had issues with implementing a feature, they are quick to respond and able to trouble shoot the issue with me. I thought the price point was high when I first installed the app, but as I use it I would say the price is very appropriate for the level of service and customizations. Luffa has been great, quick to resolve, and offers solutions that I hadn't thought of regarding design and layout.

Balloon Bar YQR
4 months using the app
AvisPlus Product Options Team replied May 27, 2024

Great day to you, Balloon Bar YQR!

We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience with our customer service team! It's great to know that we've been able to provide quick feedback and effective troubleshooting for any issues you've encountered.

We appreciate your feedback on the price point and are glad to hear that you find it appropriate for the level of service and customization we offer.

Luffa is indeed a valuable part of our team, and we're delighted to hear that they have provided helpful solutions for your design and layout. Thank you for your continued support and kind words!

April 18, 2024

I have been able to set up product options for hundreds of products within minutes using product tags with this app and it works wonderfully. In addition, the support (especially Jayden and Judy) are super helpful and have been able to solve every problem so far. We have been using the app for about 2 years now and would use it again and again. Big compliments to the competent team, we are already looking forward to the future app updates and the functions that come with them.

G&M Geschosse und Mehr
Germany
AvisPlus Product Options Team replied April 23, 2024

Great day to you, G&M Geschosse und Mehr

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We're thrilled to hear that our app has been instrumental in setting up product options efficiently using product tags for hundreds of products. It's fantastic to know that it's been working wonderfully for you.

We're also delighted that Jayden and Judy have been super helpful in addressing any issues you've encountered. Providing top-notch support is a priority for us, and we're glad they could assist you effectively.

We truly appreciate your loyalty and compliments to our competent team. Rest assured, we're continuously working on improving our app and look forward to bringing you exciting updates and new features in the future. If you ever have any further questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to support you every step of the way!

April 15, 2024

The option didn't work when the customer made a purchase, and I ended up contacting them to ask, which was quite embarrassing. However, the their support team was very helpful. They quickly responded when I reached out, and worked on fixing the issues right away, while staying connected for a while. Judy was attentive and their developer was quick. I've been using Avis options for a while and I plan to continue using it. It's a very useful and easy-to-use app. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for an option app for their Shopify store.

Bordercollied Up
AvisPlus Product Options Team replied April 17, 2024

Great day to you,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We're sorry to hear about the initial issue you encountered, but we're glad that our support team, especially Judy and our developer, could swiftly address and resolve the problem for you. Providing prompt and attentive support is a priority for us, and we're pleased to hear that we could assist you effectively. We're grateful for your continued trust in our app, and we're delighted to know that you find it useful and easy to use.

If you ever need further assistance or have any questions in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help! Thank you for your recommendation, and we appreciate your support.

April 29, 2024

great APP!! Saves effort, makes the store run smoother and products display awesome. Have been using it for my store for a while now. Support is amazing. Emily - a support representative - guided me through a problem I was having in quite a professional and quick manner. Great job guys!!

Wildlane Tea
11 months using the app
AvisPlus Product Options Team replied May 7, 2024

Great day to you, Wildlane Tea!

Thank you for your glowing review! We're thrilled to hear that our app has been such a valuable asset for your store, saving you effort and enhancing the display of your products. It's fantastic to know that you've been using it for a while and finding it helpful.

We're also delighted to hear that Emily provided you with amazing support and quickly resolved the issue you were facing. If you ever have any more questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

June 21, 2024

The customer service, support, and developers are rock stars! The app has a lot of features already that fit my need, but some customization, edits and requests, they were still able to do it. There are some limitations and they explained it well, and Emily and Luffa were able to give me solutions or alternatives to make it work.

They listen (or read), ask questions to understand the issue better, and it felt like I was really talking to a human that understand my business' needs. Keep it up!

Pasteleria Manila
Philippines
27 days using the app
AvisPlus Product Options Team replied June 22, 2024

Great day to you, Pasteleria Manila!

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We're glad to hear that you had an amazing experience with our app and that our customer service, support, and developers have exceeded your expectations. It's great that Emily and Luffa were able to address your customization needs and provide effective solutions.

We always strive to understand and support your business needs thoroughly. If you need any more assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

June 6, 2024

I am telling you guys, if you need a options app! THIS IS THE ONE! Best service, best design, supper easy to use.

Choose Avis, you will not regret it

Dive To Garden
7 months using the app
AvisPlus Product Options Team replied June 7, 2024

Great day to you, Dive To Garden!

Thank you for your enthusiastic recommendation! We're delighted to hear that you find our app to be the best in terms of service, design, and ease of use. We appreciate your confidence in Avis and are here to support you every step of the way. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

May 4, 2024

I recently had the pleasure of dealing with Emily and Jayden, and let me tell you, they blew me away! From the get-go, their team was all about quick, friendly service. No waiting around or feeling like just another number. They tackled issues before they even became issues, showing off their A-game in problem-solving.

what got me was how they personalized everything. It wasn't just a one-size-fits-all deal; they understood what I needed and made it happen

Long story short, if you want to be treated like a VIP and have your problems solved with a smile, Emily and Jayden are for you.

They've earned a big 5 gold star in my book!

Solidgoldbands
3 months using the app
AvisPlus Product Options Team replied May 7, 2024

Great day to you, Solidgoldbands!

We're absolutely thrilled to hear about your fantastic experience with Emily and Jayden! Providing quick, friendly, and personalized service is what we aim for with every interaction, and we're delighted that they were able to exceed your expectations. It's wonderful to know that they were proactive in addressing issues and tailored our options and design to meet your specific needs.

Your glowing recommendation means the world to us, and we're honored to have earned a big 5 gold star rating from you! If you ever need further assistance or have any more questions, don't hesitate to reach out. Emily, Jayden, and the rest of our team are here to continue providing you with VIP treatment and solutions with a big big smile. Thank you for choosing our service!