AWeber Email by Combidesk

AWeber Email by Combidesk

by Combidesk

Easy To Use Email Marketing Automation Tool With Popup Forms

LP Genius

Great app for connecting aWeber to Shopify.
It helps us to collect the emails and add them to our account simply and easily. We just keep seeing how our email list growing.
We would definitely recommend this app.

KSwimwear Collection

This app is so convenient and makes marketing for your business so much easier! It is easy to use as well.

KOBI GEAR

I signed up for Aweber so that I could start staying in touch with my customers. I set up email lists and email series along with Re-targeting. It is super easy to use and their customer service team is incredible. Always there when you need help! Thank You AWeber if you are looking for an app to use for your store I highly recommend

LNSCommodities

I have used AWeber for a while now. This app works well for tying shopify and AWeber together. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking to take their shopify experience to the next level.

B2B Shirts

Be real careful with this app before you do anything with it. Do not waste your time till you find out that you can not upload your subscribers. Aweber decides which email address can be loaded, even they are your long time clients. But my subscriber listing has sunk into Aweber data, which you will not be able to get it back. Also when I signed in the aweber and paid by my credit card. When I did test email, the email footer showed my personal credit card billing address. Of course it can be edited. But you need to have actual postal address. So be prepared if you want your clients to know where your warehouse is.

Bruder Des Lichts

One of the key aspects of building a successful shopify store is repeat customers. The best way to bring back existing customers to your webstore is to use Aweber Email with your store, Every day I get new customers on to my mailing list with this excellent app. Many thanks guys.

Revive Wear

I used this app to help with subscribers and email marketing. This app provides integrations with other platforms and social media, automation, helps with abandoned checkouts. Plenty of templates available to design your sign up forms. Support and education is freely available and you can get updates and education delivered to your inbox.

Wild Herb Soap Co.

Seems to be working well for my business. Automation is the way to go and we're very please we did this.

The Walking Cat

In the beginning for the first week, nothing was working - broadcasts did not send out, welcome emails, etc.
I had to contact support 2 times without useful help but opon the 3rd time writing with live chat , the issue was fixed:

There was a random spam filter put onto my emails, so they were locked.

After the filter was removed, everything was running smoothly after that!

So from testing AWeber I can say:
It has a really good, easy E-Mail-Builder and easy to setup campaigns

It sadly has no simple possibility to create Abandoned Cart-Emails
It synches very well with shopify, but needed 2 weeks to get set-up for me.

For that it gets 3 stars from me. It would be 5 if there were no issues in the beginning.

Petra Organics

Nice app, very helpful for my business. Shopify has great applications. I highly recommend it to everyone to try.

Previous 1 3 4