AWeber Email by Combidesk

AWeber Email by Combidesk

by Combidesk

Easy To Use Email Marketing Automation Tool With Popup Forms

The Walking Cat

In the beginning for the first week, nothing was working - broadcasts did not send out, welcome emails, etc.
I had to contact support 2 times without useful help but opon the 3rd time writing with live chat , the issue was fixed:

There was a random spam filter put onto my emails, so they were locked.

After the filter was removed, everything was running smoothly after that!

So from testing AWeber I can say:
It has a really good, easy E-Mail-Builder and easy to setup campaigns

It sadly has no simple possibility to create Abandoned Cart-Emails
It synches very well with shopify, but needed 2 weeks to get set-up for me.

For that it gets 3 stars from me. It would be 5 if there were no issues in the beginning.

Petra Organics

Nice app, very helpful for my business. Shopify has great applications. I highly recommend it to everyone to try.

Dbzon

Awesome! Thanks to Aweber my email marketing Campaigns are running automatically.

A Wholesome Remedy

Awesome app does what I need it to without wasting time. I especially appreciate the drag and drop email builder which is great for no techy people like myself.

Otr World

Works great! Was easy to set up. If you use Aweber, I definitely recommend this app!

Starving Jewelers

Very easy to set up, and it is a very useful tool. They offer really helpful information on getting everything set up.

Thread Wolf

Awesome app, very easy setup. I tried a couple other email apps and this one is defiantly the best.

The Happy Cat Shoppe

This is a great app for setting up automated emails for my shop...so simple to use and set up.

Tummycaremaxstore

I just left MailChimp because the customer support was CRAP! And thank god it was because I wouldn't have sourced out these guys.
Right off the bat, their product is leaps and bounds way BETTER than MailChimp and their customer support is
OUTSTANDING!!!

Thanks for all your help Tim!

Geared 2 Survive

Absolutely love the integration. Now I can easily collect emails and send them to my Awebber account hassle free. Thanks Awebber!

Previous 1 3