AWeber Email by Combidesk

AWeber Email by Combidesk

by Combidesk

Easy To Use Email Marketing Automation Tool With Popup Forms

Design with a Greek Sensibility

Aweber does everything! They have email templates, as well as campaign templates, you can use them for signup forms as popups, side in, or just sit in line with your page. Even with the templates, there is a lot of flexibility. You can add an additional letter to a campaign, create a specific field to a signup form, or ad a photo as a background to a layout instead of a color. I needed to do this so I would know which language my customers would want their emails in and with Aweber is was very easy. It integrates flawlessly with Shopify and as I am just getting started with email marketing I can see already how much I can do with Aweber will simplify my life because I can use it for so much. There are tons of videos to show you how to set things up as well as articles on good practices to help with your marketing. I can't recommend it enough! (-:

INSTAONE

The price of 5$ is correct and the platform works very well with integration with AWeber. I suggest this app to everyone. Cheers to the founders!

September 4, 2020

Cheers from the founders :)
Thank you for the kind words. Have a great day!

Kocare Beauty

THE PRICE OF 5 PER MONTH IS NOT CORRECT!! The correct price is 16.15 /mo IF AND ONLY IF billed anually and IF less than 500 subscribers. The correct price goes form $16.15 to $149/mo depending on the ammount of subscribers.

September 3, 2020

Hi Kocare Beauty,

This is Combidesk, nice to meet you!
Sorry you had this bad experience :(

We've built this $5 per month AWeber integration app on Shopify, but we're not AWeber 😊
Our app is a third-party app and is in addition to an AWeber account. We're sorry you haven't noticed this difference during the installation flow.

All support questions regarding the use of AWeber (themes, campaigns, forms, etc) can best be addressed to AWeber directly. Let them know! Their award-winning team is available to help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! https://www.aweber.com/contact-us.htm

Thank you.

I hope that clears it up! Do let me know though if you're still confused on any of the points I mentioned 👍 You can reach out at support@combidesk.com.

Cheers,
Tim - Combidesk
Shopify Integration Partner

Swimcore

It works great! You have your accounts linked on your main Aweber and it is easy to manage your lists - Recommended

Million dollar Showgirl

I have been using aweber for years and when I moved all my business to Shopify it was ready to go with such a easy app! It makes life so much easier

Union Made Stickers

I used this app to connect a pop-up subscription window on my store to a subscriber list in AWeber. The app took minutes to setup and in combination with the sign-up forms creator in AWeber I had a fully integrated solution very quickly. Great app, easy to setup and use, great instructions. Thank you!!

Nightmare Protector

I've been an Aweber user for over 10 years and was happy to see an integration with Shopify. It works well and makes things easy if you are an AWeber user.

OTR World

Nice App. Keeps Aweber email list synced to Shopify nicely at a reasonable price. I recommend this app if you use Aweber.

Suthern Picker

This is a great app to connect Shopify to Aweber. Lots of features, easy to use, and doesn't break the bank. Thank You!

Right Now Trend

Overall I would say Aweber is a solid email marketing tool. It's the absolute best product of its kind available, and reasonably priced, easy to use and contains most of the key features you'd expect from an email marketing solution.

Previous 1 3 4 5