AWeber Email by Combidesk

AWeber Email by Combidesk

by Combidesk

Easy To Use Email Marketing Automation Tool With Popup Forms

Nightmare Protector

I've been an Aweber user for over 10 years and was happy to see an integration with Shopify. It works well and makes things easy if you are an AWeber user.

OTR World

Nice App. Keeps Aweber email list synced to Shopify nicely at a reasonable price. I recommend this app if you use Aweber.

Suthern Picker

This is a great app to connect Shopify to Aweber. Lots of features, easy to use, and doesn't break the bank. Thank You!

Right Now Trend

Overall I would say Aweber is a solid email marketing tool. It's the absolute best product of its kind available, and reasonably priced, easy to use and contains most of the key features you'd expect from an email marketing solution.

Elanen Naturals

Excellent app, exactly what I needed at a great price. Connects my store to my Aweber list seamlessly, and I can watch my list grow by the day. Intuitive to use. Highly recommended!

LP Genius

Great app for connecting aWeber to Shopify.
It helps us to collect the emails and add them to our account simply and easily. We just keep seeing how our email list growing.
We would definitely recommend this app.

KSwimwear Collection

This app is so convenient and makes marketing for your business so much easier! It is easy to use as well.

KOBI GEAR

I signed up for Aweber so that I could start staying in touch with my customers. I set up email lists and email series along with Re-targeting. It is super easy to use and their customer service team is incredible. Always there when you need help! Thank You AWeber if you are looking for an app to use for your store I highly recommend

LNSCommodities

I have used AWeber for a while now. This app works well for tying shopify and AWeber together. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking to take their shopify experience to the next level.

B2B Shirts

Be real careful with this app before you do anything with it. Do not waste your time till you find out that you can not upload your subscribers. Aweber decides which email address can be loaded, even they are your long time clients. But my subscriber listing has sunk into Aweber data, which you will not be able to get it back. Also when I signed in the aweber and paid by my credit card. When I did test email, the email footer showed my personal credit card billing address. Of course it can be edited. But you need to have actual postal address. So be prepared if you want your clients to know where your warehouse is.

Previous 1 3 4