AWeber Email by Combidesk

AWeber Email by Combidesk

by Combidesk

Easy To Use Email Marketing Automation Tool With Popup Forms

Bruder Des Lichts

One of the key aspects of building a successful shopify store is repeat customers. The best way to bring back existing customers to your webstore is to use Aweber Email with your store, Every day I get new customers on to my mailing list with this excellent app. Many thanks guys.

Revive Wear

I used this app to help with subscribers and email marketing. This app provides integrations with other platforms and social media, automation, helps with abandoned checkouts. Plenty of templates available to design your sign up forms. Support and education is freely available and you can get updates and education delivered to your inbox.

Wild Herb Soap Co.

Seems to be working well for my business. Automation is the way to go and we're very please we did this.

The Walking Cat

In the beginning for the first week, nothing was working - broadcasts did not send out, welcome emails, etc.
I had to contact support 2 times without useful help but opon the 3rd time writing with live chat , the issue was fixed:

There was a random spam filter put onto my emails, so they were locked.

After the filter was removed, everything was running smoothly after that!

So from testing AWeber I can say:
It has a really good, easy E-Mail-Builder and easy to setup campaigns

It sadly has no simple possibility to create Abandoned Cart-Emails
It synches very well with shopify, but needed 2 weeks to get set-up for me.

For that it gets 3 stars from me. It would be 5 if there were no issues in the beginning.

Petra Organics

Nice app, very helpful for my business. Shopify has great applications. I highly recommend it to everyone to try.

Dbzon

Awesome! Thanks to Aweber my email marketing Campaigns are running automatically.

A Wholesome Remedy

Awesome app does what I need it to without wasting time. I especially appreciate the drag and drop email builder which is great for no techy people like myself.

Starving Jewelers

Very easy to set up, and it is a very useful tool. They offer really helpful information on getting everything set up.

Thread Wolf

Awesome app, very easy setup. I tried a couple other email apps and this one is defiantly the best.

The Happy Cat Shoppe

This is a great app for setting up automated emails for my shop...so simple to use and set up.