4.3
September 17, 2019

We started using this app back when it did not have enough reviews to support it. It is definitely doing what it promises, at a very reasonable price, and without asking for too much attention. It is basically a case of a set it and forget it app.

Setting it up took us about three days, because we required some additional customization, which the support team provided us at no extra charges or further questions. They even offered us setting up advice with regards to our Facebook end.

Taking everything in account it is an app we feel happy to recommend.

Konstantinos Sakkas - brands4all.myshopify.com

Brands4all
Cyprus
Awesome Store Apps replied September 17, 2019

Hey Konstantinos,

thank you so much for a great review!

Best,
Peter

April 18, 2019

Amazing app. Does exactly what it says it's going to do and have had zero issues since its implementation.

For Love & Lemons
November 6, 2018

Very useful! Recommend to install for retargeting facebook marketing! Thank you very much! I hope price will be decrease in near future.

Watchshopvietnam.com
Vietnam
April 4, 2019

Awesome as its name!!! Should've found this APP earlier! Save a lot of time and work! I used to use other APP but it cannot get multiple images, but this APP, just install it, everything gets done! Awesome!

krkc&co
Hong Kong SAR
March 3, 2019

Great App, never had any issues with the feeds. Would definitely recommend and will be using on any new stores I create

Zoom Sunset
February 1, 2021

This app is pretty amazing. I was struggling getting my products "approved" by Facebook. The ones that were approved made a completely random set. This was super easy to put together and organize and Facebook ate it right up! It's not glitzy but it works! :)

Sober Not Sorry
Edited July 24, 2023

App definitely needs an update, else all works fine. Support team is also helpful with prompt response

Huedee
India
Awesome Store Apps replied July 16, 2023

You've been using the app for more than a year, and I've replied to over 50 of your emails with detailed explanations and screenshots on how to solve issues. My app does NOT have access to your Facebook account and does not create or delete ad sets or product sets.

November 29, 2022

I used this app to create facebook catalogues. The support is always fast to respond. I have been a customer for years and highly recommend.

NEST & FLOWERS
June 20, 2019

The best Facebook feed app in the whole Shopify app store so far, and I've tried all of them. The support is impeccable totally justified price.

Think Girl
Pakistan
August 3, 2020

The app works very well, with a lot of features and settings. I think it's the best app to create facebook feeds.

Sixth June