3.8
February 1, 2021

This app is pretty amazing. I was struggling getting my products "approved" by Facebook. The ones that were approved made a completely random set. This was super easy to put together and organize and Facebook ate it right up! It's not glitzy but it works! :)

Sober Not Sorry
Over 1 year using the app
December 17, 2020

Excellent app! My favourite for running dynamic product ads across Facebook and Instagram. Reliable and has a few nifty features lacking in other apps.

Threadheads
11 months using the app
November 5, 2020

This app did something many much more expensive apps could not do for us. Fantastic for multi language and multi-currency purposes, and easy to use as well. Highly recommended!

Fitz & Monroe
Netherlands
Over 2 years using the app
October 23, 2020

Great, super fast support and worth the money if you have a multilingual store. Was trying different apps for ages but none could accomodate several feeds in different languages and currencies!

Luscious The Label
Netherlands
About 6 hours using the app
October 22, 2020

After struggling with several apps to pass on the feed for my Facebook catalog, I tried AFPF and it worked great, right out of the box. The support was also great, Peter was kind enough to help me with an issue with passing along age/gender data in my feed so I can create catalog sets. Wholeheartedly recommend this app!

OacOac.ro
Romania
6 days using the app
Awesome Store Apps replied October 22, 2020

Hey there,

thank you so much for your wonderful review!

Best,

October 20, 2020

I'm new, but can't get an error, can't upload anything to feed. LOL 2020............I'm new, but can't get an error, can't upload anything to feed. LOL 2020............I'm new, but can't get an error, can't upload anything to feed. LOL 2020............

VIO Store
Vietnam
3 months using the app
Awesome Store Apps replied October 21, 2020

Hey there,

please contact support and I'll help you with the setup.

Thanks,

October 10, 2020

i am new with this app so my review is not as important right now. I will need to revisit it after some weeks of use

Norindmed Convenient Shopping
About 6 hours using the app
Awesome Store Apps replied October 10, 2020

Thank you for your review.

I sent you multiple links to how-to articles, videos and I offered to set up the catalogue for you. I'm sorry that the app was not a good fit for your store.

Best,

August 21, 2020

I used the app for a week and I am happy that finally I have found the right product feed app and you can use it not only in Facebook. It is flexible and the support is helpful, the team is open for new ideas.

Topoutfit | Онлайн магазин за дрехи, обувки и аксесоари
Bulgaria
About 2 years using the app
August 3, 2020

The app works very well, with a lot of features and settings. I think it's the best app to create facebook feeds.

Sixth June
France
About 1 year using the app
June 25, 2020

Love this app! I tried several other apps and hands down this is the best one. Support is amazing, I asked a question and they provided a solution immediately. I would highly recommend everyone try this app before any of the others out there, you will not be disappointed!

Kane's Furniture