3.8
Edited June 24, 2020

I tried to move my product lists to my fb page but I don't know it failed.. It was free trial so I didn't succeed for the process. mean I don't need to keep this. but I will try next time again because I didn't find why it failed from FB side or this app.

Cowabunga baby!
6 months using the app
Awesome Store Apps replied June 26, 2020

Hey there,

I'm not sure what you mean by "move my product list to my FB page".

I wish you'd contact me before uninstalling the app and leaving this review since I'm pretty sure we would be able to solve this issue.

Can you please contact support at awesomestoreapps.com?

I'd be happy to help you.

Best,
Peter

June 18, 2020

It just works! I had a couple of questions and Peter emailed me within 1 day and solved them. I'm off to the races now and have an amazing product catalog with accurate information for my pixel to pick up!

RIPT Apparel
3 days using the app
May 12, 2020

Already loving this app. Easily loaded my catalogue into the FB shop and had plenty of quick and helpful support. I love how the app let's customers go through to our product pages, rather than straight to check-out. Very customer friendly. Thanks heaps guys.

Rock Reflections
About 1 month using the app
April 18, 2020

one more store, one more time we add this amazing app, the best of the best!!! belive me! you cant find better! :)

your925silver
Portugal
5 days using the app
Edited April 6, 2020

Works exactly as it should, very happy. I like the fact I can remove variants before even importing them into FB ads.

Authentic Nigerian Art
5 months using the app
April 3, 2020

Best Product Feed app for facebook feeds. I have tried many apps before that but now i am not changing. it is too perfect to leave and have everything i need

Limelightpk
Pakistan
About 4 years using the app
March 12, 2020

i have installed this app and have make a product feed of my products now how can i get into my facebook and facebook ad manager

Zaaviay
Pakistan
1 day using the app
Awesome Store Apps replied March 12, 2020

Hey there,

thank you so much for your wonderful review!

Adding your products to Facebook is super easy, just follow the instructions:

And, as always, feel free to email me at support@awesomestoreapps.com and I'll be happy to help you.

Best,
Peter

February 19, 2020

If I could rate it higher I would!
This app is the Best product feed app out there, and I tried a lot of them before...
Not only that it is working great and rather intuitive, but the support team are also the best there is!
Very fast to answer, helpful and nice, they are really making their way to help and solve every issue I had (even thou most of the issues and questions I had were related to Facebook catalog and not the app itself!)

Thank you Peter!

NDOTO TEXTILE
Israel
Almost 4 years using the app
February 7, 2020

If you're like me, you've tried several feed apps that we're loaded with "features", but are far too confusing or too bloated to actually perform. Deleted them all for this simple one. Contacted app developer about one feature that we were looking for ... and he just put it in for us. So, in summary Awesome lives up to its name ... it's AWESOME!

1st Phorm
3 months using the app
January 25, 2020

A great app that does everything it promises. I wish Shopify would acquire these guys and just build this level of functionality into the platform!

Fair Felt