4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for displaying prices with and without taxes, especially useful in regions like Europe. It's praised for its easy setup, customization, and reliable Shopify performance. The app can show dual pricing without altering metadata, providing clarity in pricing. The support team is noted for their quick responses, efficient problem-solving, and extra customization assistance. A live chat feature is also available for immediate support.

March 2, 2022

This app allowed us to display both ExVAT And IncVAT prices on our site within a few minutes of installing. We did require help with something and the support was extremely quick and helpful to get it all resolved. 5 Stars for simplicity and the support, I would appreciate some more customisation features in this app, primarily font size, and styles.

Stafco Coffee
About 18 hours using the app
December 22, 2018

My website serves both consumer and business customers so I needed to show prices with VAT included and excluded. Not only does the App do just that, Adam was fantastic in helping to tailor it for my site with some bespoke programming to cover a few exceptions.

If you need to show both both VAT inclusive and exclusive prices you should definitely look at this app.

SpecTex
23 days using the app
October 4, 2021

Does what we need to, though we needed some help implementing it, which we received without any problems! Many thanks

Naturally Balmy
6 days using the app
February 4, 2019

This is a brilliant application and Adams is service is second to none. He must the customisations required for the app to work without any hesitation. Highly recommended!

SPORTTAPE
6 days using the app
December 4, 2018

We used this app to display our base prices excluding VAT but also show the price including VAT for some of our customers in a smaller size and colour. Contacted Adam for 2 small display tweaks and now we have exactly what we were after. Easy app to install and great customer service.

Premier Cash Registers Ltd
5 days using the app
September 25, 2018

Great app, has saved us big time. This should be part of Shopify settings. The developer of this app is awesome. I needed a custom feature, he made it happen. Rate this app 10 stars. :)

Perennial Sport & Turf
New Zealand
4 days using the app
May 23, 2022

Does exactly what it suggests and neatly displays prices. Nice amount of settings. Easy set-up. Superb support.

Edtechs
About 3 hours using the app
January 21, 2021

very fast and helpful support. great! has taken the time and fixed everything. I can recommend. thanks from germany.

Spiritbalance
Germany
About 2 hours using the app
May 20, 2022

Very fast response, great support!
_________________________________________________________________

Usely - Use Like Yours
Finland
About 2 hours using the app
May 4, 2020

I have just installed this app on a 7 day trial. I only need it to display inc. and ex prices vat prices. It works well for this and Adam fixed a small glitch in seconds, even made a little adjustment to the sizing for me. Very slight lag in loading the prices but it suits me for now. Thanks Adam

Peluka Salon