Dual Price Display PRO

Dual Price Display PRO

by Singleton software

B2B App to show VAT Included and VAT Excluded prices together

Hyundai Motorsport

great app, and very supportive team when i met the touble for configuration. thanks a lot! one of the best app.

Brooke Gregson UK Ltd

This app is a lifesaver being in the UK and selling internationally as the customer can see what they will be paying net VAT right away and don't have to wait until checkout. Easy to use and very good customer service, Thanks Adam!

Robocube

Great app with super-efficient customer service. They will tailor your needs to make sure your e-commerce is running smooth!

Rittbul

This app is just perfect! It solved one of my biggest issues- dual pricing with excluded and included VAT. Now my pricing is more transparent and my customers are no longer confused with what they will pay at the end. Customer service is also great and friendly. I’ve needed to hame some personalizations and everything was done in no time. I highly recommend it. I’ve tested some other dual pricing app on Shopify in the past but nothing works that well!

plinths.london

This app works very well and when I had an issue I couldn't resolve Adam sorted it for me in minutes.

Annordia

Does exactly what it's supposed to do, which helped to form a B2B-solution. Excellent support as well.

I.T.S Technologies

I love this. We were customizing the theme to show dual prices and got into trouble with Google Merchant. We decided to use an app and this one works great. Not only that. I love the fact that these guys provide a chat in the app, with immediate access to support if something goes wrong. And they will fix it within minutes. I highly recommend them. Not only will you get a great app that functions, but you have support right at your fingertips.

Pharsol Protect

Works perfectly and also the support is awesome! :) They are available 24/7 and can fix anything. :)

curatd.

The app does exactly what it says. Works really well. App support are really efficient and helpful too.

Tienda LEAN

Funciona bien y tiene un soporte muy ágil No me funcionó a la primera pero el soporte me lo solucionó al momento, es muy recomendable Un saludo,

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11