Dual Price Display PRO

Dual Price Display PRO

by Singleton software

B2B App to show VAT Included and VAT Excluded prices together

BeadsBalzar Beads & Crafts

The people at Dual Price Pro have been very helpful in sorting out my site pricing to show accurately with and without VAT. With a few hick ups related to my site, some issues were professionally fixed. Thank you.

PROMO-SOLS

Great app! To my knowledge it is the only app that does what it does. The support is very quick and reactive. I searched for quite some time how to display tax included & tax excluded prices. I was ready to hire a developer and have it custom made when I discovered the app. I'd highly encourage you to check it out.

MOSAIK-FLOOR

This app is the only one of the entire App Store that allows you to display several prices. We've been using it for years without any problem, and when something went wrong Adam was very quick to respond & extremely helpful!
10/10 would recommend

Screen Care

perfect apps and the help from Adam was very quick, excellent support.
Thanks a lot.
You can take it !

Network Warehouse

A very useful app if you are selling to business customers. Works well and looks great. Excellent support as well. 5 stars!

Nagravox

This app helped me become compliant with Australia price display regs showing only GST incl whilst international customers are no tax or additions. When I needed support to decrease the size of the font, it was quick, efficient and friendly. We need more on the ball developers like this. Highly recomend. Well done.

TSA Welding Supplies

Excellent App, it says what it does and is easily customizable. Super friendly and quick support, highly recommended.

PPE4Care

This app is great, it lets you put together price displays which aren't usually offered in themes by default - and using it you can comply with Google requirements for showing products in their Marketplace. Great app, brilliant support from Adam the developer, really helpful guy - love you mate!

Abarth Tuning

Best developer we have ever worked with. Great app. You wont get better support than this guy. He will go to the end of the earth to help you out.

Decked Scandinavia

Enables display of prices with and without tax on product pages and collection pages. Does not work at all with cart or checkout pages.