Reviews (199)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to display prices with and without VAT, making it suitable for EU and UK businesses. They praise its simplicity, performance, and customization options. The support team is often commended for their prompt and helpful responses. The app's chat feature and compatibility with other apps and themes are also appreciated. Some merchants find it useful for showing prices per serving for food items, showcasing its versatility.

July 21, 2023

Always really great support! App works well and has many options available to customise and edit the app

QIC Direct
About 1 year using the app
August 30, 2023

Very useful app, the customer care is the best! I have use the dualprice for my b2b store and this is very important for my store.

OFF GRID - Everything is connected
Italy
12 months using the app
October 9, 2023

Awesome app, support is top notch. Showed them a picture of how I wanted our pricing to look and they did it all for me!

Hairdressing Supplies
5 months using the app
March 18, 2024

Very prompt support from the developer

Regal Autosport
About 1 hour using the app
November 8, 2023

The app is easy to install and personalize. Very reactive and friendly support enable to customize the app even further, the way you wish.

La Sélection du Pro
France
27 days using the app
April 22, 2024

Briliant Support

FreshPack Solutions Ltd
38 minutes using the app
August 22, 2023

I have installed this app twice as I wanted to persevere with it.
On the surface it is a very good app, but the customer service is shockingly slow as well as not satisfactory for the price, which is not cheap.

Any issue I had seemed unresolvable.

Unfortunately I cannot recommend it.

K2 Yak Chews
23 days using the app
Singleton software replied August 24, 2023

Hello,
i am so sorry about this situation. As you can see, we reply to all your emails, but because of time zones, we can not do it always immediately. You can write us anytime to support@singleton-software.com and we let you know asap. Or, you can write us to chat from app configuration page.

Best regards,
Adam from Singleton software

July 31, 2023

this solved our issue for dual pricing without having to change any metadata. the app dev was able to make a couple of adjustments upon request regarding the UX.

Abbyson.com
13 days using the app
December 18, 2023

Adam is very helpful, I was a bit unsure as their address isn't on their website. But they do seem to be very good.

Flashback Tape
44 minutes using the app
November 7, 2023

Very good service, quick responses and solution!

Frankly Juice