Dual Price Display PRO

Dual Price Display PRO

by Singleton software

B2B App to show VAT Included and VAT Excluded prices together

KMK Health and Beauty Supplies

As a B2B and B2C retailer i find this very handy. Really easy to set up too. Does the job i needed perfectly

Sigmacom

Works great. As a B2b and B2C reseller with no programming skills i could not work without this.
Thank you !

Rawbalance

very very nice support. helped me immediately with all my questions and even some that had nothing to do with the app. very friendly. the app is also great!

Spiritbalance

very fast and helpful support. great! has taken the time and fixed everything. I can recommend. thanks from germany.

CT Carbon

Very helpful with BREXIT and selling outside the UK without VAT. Support was very helpful too. Many thanks from CT CARBON

RACEFIT

Dual Price Display was just what we were looking for. The support provided by Adam was excellent. 10/10 recommended!

Marie Reynolds London

This is exactly what I have been searching for. Adam was brilliant, he set it all up for me in seconds! Thank you, thank you thank you!

Madlug Your Business

This app does everything that I needed. The support from Adam in getting it set up was great. Definitely recommend using it if you need to show both prices,

Dynamostol

Good app, easy to set up and the two prices look good in our store. I particularly like that we can have the Shopify price incl tax and the app can deduct tax and show an ex tax price. Had some issues due to integration with another third party app, but this app had very helpful and quick support, and fixed the issue. So I can recommend the app.

P.W. Akkerman Den Haag

Works perfect and very quick and accurate support when i asked for help with installing the app. Thank you very much!