Dual Price Display PRO

B2B App to show VAT Included and VAT Excluded prices together

From $14.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

KKC Kart Components at Whilton Mill

Works well to show all tax. Customer service quickly sorted it when it wasn't working on my template.

Office-Interior

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app! We had an issue with the app in our new template but the support team fixed it immediately.

123Kantoormeubelen.nl

Location Netherlands

Blij met deze app en zeker met de online support, zeer behulpzaam
Dank voor alle hulp Adam 123Kantoormeubelen.nl

10k-b2b.com

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 years

The app does exactly what it is supposed to. The support is exceptionally fast and friendly! If you are looking for an app to display two prices, this is the app to use!

QuickTech SA

Location South Africa

I was searching across the internet for a solution on adding VAT to my prices so that there is no "surprise" at the end of checkout. Luckily this app helped me to display it, there was an issue that came up and I asked for help. Their support team helped me as much as they could and were super friendly the whole time. 10/10 great app, would definitely use their services again!

Ercomi

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 20 hours

I had a problem. And Adam got me the best support ever. :)
He fixed the problem in no time. Great app also

Kind Sustainable Supplies

Flawless! Does exactly what we needed the app to do. High quality and fast acting costumer service. Great value - fully recommended!

Sterner AquaTech UK

Phenomenal support offered when we wanted a wee change made to how our pricing was displayed. Highly Recommend the app, and the quality of service

K-supplies

The app does exactly what it says. I had issues to have a display for all variants but Adam solved it. All good

Edtechs

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 3 hours

Does exactly what it suggests and neatly displays prices. Nice amount of settings. Easy set-up. Superb support.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14