Dual Price Display PRO

Dual Price Display PRO

by Singleton software

B2B App to show VAT Included and VAT Excluded prices together

curatd.

The app does exactly what it says. Works really well. App support are really efficient and helpful too.

Tienda LEAN

Funciona bien y tiene un soporte muy ágil No me funcionó a la primera pero el soporte me lo solucionó al momento, es muy recomendable Un saludo,

Trinus Store

really well done and useful app.
very helpful ...
they solved a problem in 2 minutes, fast and very helpful
fantastic, I recommend it

Wilcox Safety

An incredibly useful app for B2B stores in Australia that need to show GST inclusive and GST exclusive prices. Very friendly and fast support too, which is great :)

Gadgitech Trading

Great customer service, the app is working very well, thanks for the assistance in some minor settings.

originaldiag.com

Support is very good. This shopify app does all the job I need. Highly recommend this app. Thank you.

Bosumed

The best customer service I´ve experienced. Very fast and reliable. I would recommend 100%. The app itself works great on my page.

KMK Health and Beauty Supplies

As a B2B and B2C retailer i find this very handy. Really easy to set up too. Does the job i needed perfectly

Sigmacom

Works great. As a B2b and B2C reseller with no programming skills i could not work without this.
Thank you !

Rawbalance

very very nice support. helped me immediately with all my questions and even some that had nothing to do with the app. very friendly. the app is also great!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9