4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to restrict access to specific website sections, making it perfect for separating retail from wholesale or offering exclusive access. It's noted for its user-friendly interface and simple installation. Many commend the customer service, especially for prompt assistance with customization and troubleshooting. It's recommended for those looking to add exclusivity or privacy to their store.

April 8, 2024

I must say, I am thoroughly impressed with their level of customer service. From the moment I reached out with inquiries about their product, I was met with professionalism, efficiency, and genuine care.

First and foremost, the team was incredibly responsive. They promptly answered all of my questions and concerns, demonstrating a deep understanding of their app's features and functionalities.

The support I received was personalized and tailored to my specific needs. The team took the time to listen to my requirements and offered customized solutions to address them effectively.

Andreas Jonsson
Sweden
3 months using the app
April 7, 2024

The super helpful support team helped me customize our page lock with our logo and work through an override issue with CSS styling.

Sweet Honey Farm
23 days using the app
January 24, 2024

What can I say?
You got a free app that does EXACTLY what you are told on the app store;
Even IF you have other apps or strange theme that got in the way of what you want your website to be, the customer service team do an AMAZING job at fixing the problem and delivery what you need. AND IT'S FREE!
Trust me, in this day of age, finding an app and a team like this is like finding GOLD!

Longdan Wholesale
16 days using the app
April 8, 2024

It's an amazing free app with excellent customer service. Would highly recommend it. Seashell Paper Co.

Seashell Paper Co.
2 days using the app
April 8, 2024

Great app super easy to use and customer service team is amazing very very helpful

Sploot and Boop
3 days using the app
February 2, 2024

Amazing app with great customer service. Would highly recommend.

Love Story London
10 days using the app
January 16, 2024

Thank you once again for maintaining such high standards in customer service. I am a satisfied customer and will continue to speak highly of Sami B2B based on the excellent support from Haley I received.

Genio
Türkiye
About 18 hours using the app
February 2, 2024

One of the best apps EVER!!! and it's FREE. It integrates so seamlessly, straight to the point and easy to navigate. I have the option to let customers sign up/login before they are able to view my wholesale prices OR can still view product images without prices until they signup/login. I'm using this to block people who want to shop retail from viewing wholesale prices. Wish I can this app 100+ stars

EzClothin
About 1 hour using the app
January 16, 2024

The app is easy to use, it allows me to have product on my store that is only visible to my wholesale customers. I contacted customer service to remove the watermark and Haley responded right away and took care of it. So far I am loving the app.

Always Be Charmed
About 24 hours using the app
January 27, 2024

Perfect experience, great support, effective and fast

1Percent Club