4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless integration, customization, and user-friendly interface. It's praised for its ability to track customer demand and notify customers when products are restocked, effectively boosting sales. Features like collecting emails for out-of-stock items and tracking out-of-stock variants are valued. The support team is recognized for their prompt responses and assistance with customization. Merchants consider the app affordable and good value for money.

September 24, 2020

I have just installed Back in Stock and I am so grateful for the prompt service that I received from Team Zooomy...I was up and running in no time and the app works perfectly... it is going to save me many hours of work in the future and of course generate plenty of sales. Cheers , John

Washi Tape Australia
May 31, 2022

Great app for reminding people about products. Especially for the price. Has helped us manage products and making sure customers are notified when products are back in stock.

Supplement Warehouse
Edited May 25, 2022

Works like a charm, just as it supposed to do. Very nice contact, easy and fast to get help, problem solved in just minutes.

Proud Colours
Sweden
July 9, 2020

This app helped me a lot with their developer team work and out of stock widget installation. They did an outstanding job and I totally recommend their services. They installed code to my theme free of charge and they did it exactly how I was asking them to do! The website looks great! Thank you so much!!

SmokyBombs
September 18, 2020

I couldn't install the app properly and contacted support to help me. They got back to me within a couple of minutes and set it all up for me straight away! Amazing service, Thank you!!

Avani + Co.
June 8, 2022

I'm very happy with the Back In Stock app! The Zooomy team is amazingly helpful. You always get a quick response when sending a message. I'm a very happy client and recommend the app to everyone.

Keelin Design
Belgium
Edited January 12, 2023

2nd review:
I suddenly could not access the app so I deleted and reinstalled. All my data was lost, but luckily after contacting the app they quickly brought everything back. Works great now! Thank you. :)

1st review:
I just started using this app, and I ran into an issue. Contacted them and someone got back to me very quickly and resolved the issue. I was surprised by the prompt reply and helpfulness! So far enjoying this app.

Gardens of Wendiland
April 29, 2021

I'm still in my free trial but so far so good! The assistant was extra helpful and answered/fixed all of the issues and questions I had. The app is very easy to understand and modify.

LACE
March 21, 2023

very simple to use, great support services. Very willing to help, despite some back and forth, and made the amends i needed. Absolutely recommend!

Bare Kind
Over 1 year using the app
March 1, 2023

Great app and very efficient, friendly customer service. This app is really helpful for my retail business to gauge what customers are demanding and also alert them when the product comes back into stock. Good integration.

tula baba