Easy Photo Background Remover

Easy Photo Background Remover

by Axel Hardy

Remove background & create stunning product photos in a click!

2ndlyfe

Fantastic app - works quickly, and just as good as photoshopping each image! Well worth the money, and the developer Axel is really supportive in email if you need anything. Thank you for making this app!

October 19, 2020

Thank you very much! I'm always happy to help, so don't hesitate if you have any more questions in the future :) glad you liked the app! Thanks again!

Serv' Co. Skincare

Every business should have this app!! I think this has to be the most prominent and efficient app for photo editing/ background removal. I would normally spend hours on photoshop to crop out my products for a clean look on the website. With this app, I have the perfect image in a matter of seconds and a click of a button! Not only is the algorithm practically PERFECT, it even allows me to choose my background color! This is so important for those of us that have color backgrounds on our websites. This app is an essential and I highly recommend! The developer is also super friendly and prompt to respond regarding any concerns. I had a question that was answered within 10 minutes along with a resolution. Again, please don’t take my word for it, try it for yourself and thank me later. The BEST thus far! Thank you thank you thank you Axel.

October 18, 2020

Wow, that's awesome! Thank you so much for this incredible review. My aim with the apps I build is to bring a lot of value to merchants like you by providing easy to use features and a quick & quality support in case there is any issue or any questions. I was so happy to help you and will always be in the future. Thanks again for this top review :) !

Sturdy Sports

The app does its job efficiently. I needed to do more than 500 photos and Axel gave me a good deal. The app saved me lot of time as the background is removed with a simple click of a button. Had I used a person to do it, it would have taken me ages.
Moreover, Axel is quick to response and an amazing guy. He is generous and always ready to help.
I will strongly recommend the use of this app.

October 2, 2020

Thank you very much! It's always a pleasure for me to help and to assist. I'm so happy to know that my app helped you in your business! Don't hesitate if you have any questions or suggestions, you have my email ;-)

Pets Best Life

Super easy to use and effective app to remove background from a photo subject and replace with a solid color. Axel, the app developer, was also very responsive and helpful when I needed some support. Highly recommended.

September 28, 2020

Thank you so much! I'm always happy to help so don't hesitate to contact me again in the future if you need something or if you have any questions :)

Mels Crafty Mojo LLC

App works well in effectively removing background for a good finished photo 99.9% of the time. The only reason for 4 stars instead of 5 is that you cannot preview the results before spending your credits. Instead, you have to spend your credits first, and if you aren't satisfied you have to request a review to see if you can get the credit refunded. There are other background removal apps that allow a preview before spending money/credits, to see if the finished result will meet your needs.

September 22, 2020

Thanks for your detailed review :)

Actually, the reason why I don’t include a preview is because when you remove the background of a photo, it has a cost for me in the backend. I am working on finding a solution for this, but if a lot of users only did some previews without purchasing anything, the app would cost me a lot to maintain.

But I completely get it that it’s a downside in my app and I’m always working on improving it. This point you mentioned is at the top of my todo list, I’m sure I will find a solution to this challenging point in the future :)

SEQUOIA

Very good app to automatically do a clipping path and remove background on the photos. The developer is also very reactive to reply our issues

September 22, 2020

Thank you very much for your review! I'm always happy to help and if you any questions or suggestions about the app, don't hesitate to contact me :)

Laguna Surf & Sport

OBSESSED with this app!!!! Cannot say enough good things about it! I originally had the first version of the app installed, which the output photo quality wasn't the best.....I emailed Axel (the app creator) and he notified me they were working on an HD version! With that being said, he even gave me more credits after the HD version came out, so I could "re-apply" the background removal to the photos I had previously done. Definitely love this, makes uploading bulk product photos so easy where you would need a CLEAN background. SAVES SO MUCH TIME. Worth the cost if you have a ton of photos to upload.

August 26, 2020

Wow, I couldn't expect a better review! Thank you so much and not only for the review but for the suggestions you made that definitely improved the app a lot! I always love to build new features based on merchant's ideas and yours was definitely worth it! Thanks again and I'm always here by email if you have any more questions or suggestions :)

ADORA WATSON

Just ok. Some of the edits can be cleaner and their "high resolution" mode, reduced my 300dpi pictures to 72dpi, making them slightly grainy. For the price, this app can be a good, quick option. If you prefer pictures with sharp(er), clean(er) lines, and crisp(er) images, photo editing software may be the way to go.

August 21, 2020

Thanks for your review. I've sent you an email directly, if you can check and get back to me that would be amazing. As stated by email, I consider a 3 stars review as a bad one (according to my quality standards) so I hope we can find a solution to make you happier with my app. Regarding your resolution issue, it's a bit strange because if you checked HD, it should have kept your original size resolution. But I will definitely do more tests today to check this. I hope we can talk more about this by email :)

My Deluxe Gifts

What a time saver! This app reduced my stressed level tremendously! I was able to quickly change the background of my photos with just a click! Instead of spending countless hours trying to figure out Photoshop! While it didn't work on all my photos- it worked on 98% of them, which helped me complete my project within minutes! I highly recommend it!

August 19, 2020

Thank you so much! I'm so happy to read that. It's the aim of my app : to save you some time instead of editing your photos by yourself with Photoshop or any other photo editing software. I'm glad my app helped you in this matter and if you have any other questions, you have my email :)

KRISSYCHIC

The Best App ever I have come across on shopify app store. I was using many different app until I found Easy Photo Background Remover :-) It's just really so great when everything is in one place and you can just do your work continuously.
As we know in "business" time is money certainly this app just what I needed.
Made my work easier to make my images look professional in a short period time and save a lot money.
Also, the customer service excellent I had a tiny technical issue and Axel has resolved instantly. Well done! It's so great to have you to helping all of us to grow our businesses.

KC

July 18, 2020

Waw... I'm so happy to read this wonderful review. It definitely made my day. Thank you so much and don't hesitate to come back to me if you have any other questions about the app :)

Previous 1