Easy Photo Background Remover

Easy Photo Background Remover

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
June 14, 2021

What a find this app!! We tried all highly recommended tools out there. Online Ai tools, Adobe and so on. Tested them all thoroughly. Somehow we did not look for a solution for this in the Shopify App store. Thinking if those tools cannot do it, then it's probably not possible. Sure to do some basic images, but not more difficult ones. Just to be sure we checked the Shopify App store, and found this App. What a big surprise... All we tested was not even close to what this app can do. And it's connected to our Shopify store. Even the option to set background color, see quick preview, see how it is in the store, download the result if you want and use it anywhere you like. And change back to original when you want other settings. Long story short. Great app!!!

My Greatest Rentals
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 1 day
Axel Hardy replied June 15, 2021

Thank you so much for this incredible review. It definitely made my day and it's super motivating for me to continue to improve the app! If you have any other questions, you know that you can always contact me via the chat integrated into the app. Thanks again for your kind words :)

April 20, 2021

this app saves you a lot of your time and effort highly recommended. I use it for my customers to switch to dark mood and not see white background

oklestore
Kuwait
Time spent using app: 10 days
Axel Hardy replied April 21, 2021

Thank you so much! That's a great use of the app in your case here : thanks for your review :)

February 13, 2021

I didn't use the HD Settings when I began my editing. They refunded my credits. How awesome is that! The program works very quickly which saves me time and has greatly reduced my stress levels. They are a great team to work with!!!

Crystal Fizzy
Time spent using app: 4 months
Axel Hardy replied February 15, 2021

Thank you so much for this review! I'm always happy to help so don't hesitate to message me again in the future if you have any problem or any question about the app :)

January 17, 2021

App is easy to navigate & fun to use. Highly recommend!
Payment method is quick & easy.
Axel is a superstar business person to work with :)
Carolyn USA

GALUHP GIRL T.
Time spent using app: 3 months
Axel Hardy replied January 17, 2021

Thanks Carolyn for your wonderful review and kind words. It has been a pleasure talking with you by email and helping you for your specific needs. Don’t hesitate to contact me again if you need more help or have any other questions :)

Edited January 16, 2021

Great for small businesses with not too many photos. If you have hundreds and hundreds of photos that need background imagesremoval, look elsewhere.

Lexmetics
Time spent using app: 3 days
Axel Hardy replied January 16, 2021

Thank you very much for your review! Let’s talk again by email in a few weeks about the update I am working on. Thanks and again, I really appreciate!

Edited December 18, 2020

Awesome app, wish i found it sooner! Super easy, just click the button "Remove Background" and you have a perfect photo...LOVE IT! Oh, great support also, Axel answered my email within 5 minutes.

Favors Today
Time spent using app: 8 days
Axel Hardy replied December 20, 2020

Thank you so much! I'm always happy to help or to guide you if you have any questions. Thanks for this awesome review! :)

November 24, 2020

I was struggling with sales for my website when I was told by a ig influencer that my pics were professional..I got so worried over 200 picture how do I retake these..hire a photographer a location and a model...so costly. then I found this amazing app that removed the background and even had my pics looking amazing....ommg what a relief....great appp....and customer service AMAZING....THANK YOU...

BKFITNESSJUNKIE
Time spent using app: 12 months
Axel Hardy replied November 24, 2020

Thank you very much! I’m so glad to read that my app helped you to give a more professional look to your photos and to your shop in general. It’s definitely the aim of the app. I’m sure it will boost your sales in the future :) !

November 16, 2020

What a pleasure to work with Axel - he really went the extra mile. Highly recommendable to all e-commerce stores. Heidi

Steri-Stand
South Africa
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Axel Hardy replied November 16, 2020

Thank you so much for your review Heidi! If you have any other questions about the app or your photos, you have my email and I'm always happy to help :)

November 11, 2020

Really great app for removing backgrounds and very responsive and friendly developer! It works just like I hoped it would, even a little better. It's just missing a feature to be able to download the high-res transparent PNG. The developer promised it to be coming soon, can't wait :)

Mimochai
Time spent using app: 10 days
Axel Hardy replied November 12, 2020

Thank you very much for your awesome review. And you will be happy to know that the feature to download the PNG has been implemented in the last version of the app. There is a small download icon on the photos in the app now that will let you download the high-res version of them :)

October 28, 2020

Easy Photo Background Remover Incroyable application, vous souhaitez supprimé votre fonds d'écran ? si vous passez par ici je recommande fortement précis rapide et pas chère . ÉFFICACE ! Easy Photo Background Remover Amazing app, do you want to remove your wallpapers? if you go through here i highly recommend accurate fast and cheap. EFFECTIVE!

24Sensations™
France
Time spent using app: 18 days
Axel Hardy replied October 29, 2020

Thank you so much for your awesome review! I'm glad you like the app with the new "fully transparent" feature integrated here :)

Merci beaucoup ! Je suis vraiment heureux de voir que vous êtes satisfait désormais depuis que les mises à jour ont été faites :)