Rewind Backups , 1,001 reviews

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its automatic daily backups of all store data, including products and designs. It's praised for its easy setup and user-friendly interface, with a "set it and forget it" functionality. Merchants value the ability to restore their store or individual products to previous versions. The support team is often commended for their quick and efficient service. Features like regular backup summary emails and a clear overview of backup schedules are also appreciated. Many describe it as a worthwhile investment for its security and peace of mind.

December 22, 2018

I greatly appreciate this app with all that I have on my site, to know that I don't have to worry about losing any of my info. takes a lot off of my plate. They are great and to see each week in my email that it was backed up, enough said.
Dawn

TheMusicBoxShop
January 28, 2019

I installed the app to be sure I could save all of the work I've done over the last month. Very easy to install and create backups. I would highly recommended for anyone even if they have limited experience.

Fish On! Performance Gear
May 20, 2019

I have a peace of mind knowing my online business is backed up and Rewind makes it very easy. It's easy to install and use and sends you a weekly report.

Clever Equipment
November 2, 2019

I Haven’t had the need to re-install my site from Rewind yet, but it certainly provides peace of mind in case the unthinkable happens! Glad to know I can be back up and running again with just a “click” or two... Rewind also submits regular detailed updates on the backups of my store. I would definitely rate Rewind as a “Must Have” app considering the amount of hours spent in setting up and perfecting a Shopify Store!

Pantry Drawers Online
August 19, 2019

This app works great for my website. It was easy to install and is easy to use. I also love the weekly backup reports.

Eric Jacoby Design
December 3, 2016

Suicide prevention app that ought to be bought by and integrated by Shopify as part of its core functionality. Superb customer service.

For The Ageless
April 21, 2022

I used this app to back our entire Shopify site after is was recommended to us. Super easy to install with an easy 1/2 hour zoom call - super efficient. Should have done it a lot sooner...

Living By Design
February 18, 2019

I have had this app running for a couple of weeks now. I like the weekly e-mail report stating what has been backed up, etc. Have not had to do a restore yet.

Doghoztoyz
September 8, 2022

I haven't had a chance to use the app (thankfully) but after crashing our site and losing all product descriptions, HS codes, weights, etc once in the past, Rewind provides valuable peace of mind. The onboarding team has been very helpful.

Immersion Research
July 17, 2019

Needed something easy to use that would backup my store and this is just what I needed. The fact that it is free for a startup site is a bonus!

Dark Swamp