Rewind Backups , 1,002 reviews

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its automatic daily backups of all store data, including products and designs. It's praised for its easy setup and user-friendly interface, with a "set it and forget it" functionality. Merchants value the ability to restore their store or individual products to previous versions. The support team is often commended for their quick and efficient service. Features like regular backup summary emails and a clear overview of backup schedules are also appreciated. Many describe it as a worthwhile investment for its security and peace of mind.

Edited August 5, 2019

Works great! You activate it and forget about it until you need it. And then it just comes in to save the situation! I would recommend it to all fellow developers.

G.I.Sportz | Empire | Tippmann | JT | Spyder | VForce
24 days using the app
January 26, 2017

Thank fully I haven't had to use Rewind yet but I've got peace of mind now knowing that should anything happen my whole shop is backed up - with no effort from me! Thank you :-)

Happy Tummies Pty Ltd
23 days using the app
December 8, 2015

Excellent support. A week after installing we had an issue with an integration that deleted 600 products from our shop. Rewind had our products back up and running very quickly. A must have app.

Flyfishsd
22 days using the app
February 7, 2017

App is great, easy to setup and provides us with the back ups we need to know we are always covered.

Woodenwonderland
December 4, 2016

I have been using it for about 3 weeks now. Great app. Very easy installment. Hopefully I'll never need one of the backups. It is great to have as a piece of mind considering the endless hours of work going into the online store. Don't want to see it ever lost by something out of my control.

Red Bird Gifts
June 28, 2017

Fantastic app. We have recently migrated from Magento EE to Shopify Plus and the installation process of apps Shopify is so much easier, couple that with this incredible backup/restore system and we are thrilled. Rewind allows me to sleep at night!

Ima Usa
Edited November 22, 2018

So far this is a great app it does exactly what it says it does. Couldn't be happier since it would a burden to rebuild my store and products. Thanks for the great product.

MicroDirect.ca
March 29, 2016

Great app at a great price. I love knowing that things are backed up automatically in the background. Hopefully I'll never need it but it's good to know my data is safe.

Girltdd
July 26, 2017

One click for peace of mind - it couldn't be simpler + it works!

Winerax
New Zealand
October 24, 2018

I was looking for an app to provide a backup of my store and Rewind offered everything we needed in a very easy way to install and utilize. The customer service is excellent and really quick to reply to any questions.

POWERELLA