Rewind Backups , 977 reviews

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its automatic backups of crucial store data, user-friendly interface, and reliable data restoration. It's especially useful for stores with large product catalogs. The scalable pricing plans cater to different store sizes. The support team is noted for their quick and efficient responses. However, some merchants suggest adding backup functionality for other apps like Stocky.

February 29, 2016

I haven't need to use the service to restore anything yet, but the Rewind team has been very responsive to my questions, and I definitely feel better knowing that Rewind is backing up my store.

Sur Ton Mur
18 days using the app
April 1, 2016

Wish i had it from day one. Would have saved us thousands of dollars and a lot of time.

Equipesport
17 days using the app
February 3, 2016

Such a Great App! Could not recommend more highly. The Peace of Mind is Invaluable. The Customer Service has been Excellent. Very Happy :)

Katie J Design And Events
17 days using the app
October 19, 2020

Love it. Rewind is cheap insurance in case something goes sideways. Hopefully you never need it, but if you do need to recover from anything, you'll be more than happy to have it. Two or three clicks and everything is back to the way it was. No getting in touch with your IT team to try and restore a recent backup (if you even have one available), little downtime, no fuss.

Skull Shaver Euro
13 minutes using the app
Rewind replied October 21, 2020

Well said - thank you

May 24, 2018

One word to describe this app: AMAZING.
Think of it as an insurance policy, you hope you will never need it but, if something happens you will flawlessly be able to "rewind" to the day before the data loss happened. We installed this app after losing around 1500+ professionally taken photos (caused by a mysterious Shopify glitch during a price change upload). Needless to say that replacing the photos one item at the time cost us several $K.

Our advice: DONT THINK, GET IT AND FORGET ABOUT IT!

Laguiole-Imports.com

Neverunder
7 days using the app
December 23, 2019

Needed support for a new install this morning. As always, Annie offers the best support in the business! Rewind Backup lets me sleep at night knowing everything is safe. We now use it on two sites and have never experienced a problem. Thank you very much Annie!

LuxuryClothing.com
1 day using the app
June 7, 2018

Great App. Very easy to use!! Highly recommended

T Norris Marine
6 days using the app
January 28, 2018

Great app. Does exactly what it says and is pretty easy and straightforward. Messed up a mass import and was easily able to recover all my products prior to import. Saved me from hours of rework and an angry business partner.

Nica Life
7 days using the app
March 31, 2017

We installed this the first day we moved to Shopify. Even though we never had to recover data in 10 years of online business it is nice to know we are protected just in case.

Gsistore
10 days using the app
Edited May 8, 2020

The app works as described, Paul and Annie seem very willing to give attention to their users. In a highly competitive world riddled with terrible customer service, the team at Rewind shines as a bright exception. I will be using this app for my many stores in the future.

The Fire Hose Store