Rewind Backups

Rewind Backups

by Rewind

Automated, secure backups for stores of all sizes

MerchArts

An excellent set and forget app. You sleep better and have nice dreams when you know that your site is being backed up :)

Ardent Patriot Apparel Co.

Excellent backup app for Shopify. I love the payment scaling. This is an immense help for the little guys just getting started. Rewind is very easy to set up and use. It does exactly what we need with no issues. I'd recommend every Shopify store to get this app.

TUM TUM TOTS

So far so good. Feels good to know our site is being backed up. Very simple to set up and get started too!

Pantry Drawers Online

I Haven’t had the need to re-install my site from Rewind yet, but it certainly provides peace of mind in case the unthinkable happens! Glad to know I can be back up and running again with just a “click” or two... Rewind also submits regular detailed updates on the backups of my store. I would definitely rate Rewind as a “Must Have” app considering the amount of hours spent in setting up and perfecting a Shopify Store!

Sunset Alcohol Flush Support

Amazing, really saved our bacon. Kaleigh, in particular, was amazing and held my hand through a gnarly backup, cheering me on and making the whole nerve-wracking process almost pleasant! Highly recommended!

Kelwares

I have not tried a restore as of yet, however the setup was easy and it appears to be backing everything up as it should

CustomShirt1.com

Don't know about the app as just installed yet but install support was great. Thanks Annie and have a great day!

Mercer Street

Haven't needed to recover information as yet, but the app does exactly what I need it to do, communication is good but not overwhelming. So far, very happy.

fansvite

The app does exactly what it promises to do. I could not be happier with this app. It offers peace in mind. I recommend this app to anyone, who doesn't want to wakeup in the morning and worried what could possible go wrong with their shopify store.

World of Great Things

Now I'm happy! I just accidentally deleted a product that I spent over an hour posting. I went right to Rewind and restored that one product. It allowed me to restore just that file and not everything for that date which would have overwritten the other work I had done. This is one fine backup app. Thank you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 64 65