Rewind Backups

Rewind Backups

by Rewind

Automated Backups. Easily Undo, Recover, or Restore.

Clinical Research Dental

Their customer support team is very easy to get a hold of and helped answer some questions we had before installing this app. So far we find the interface very intuitive and easy to use. Another stress off our minds. Now let's hope we never have to use it, haha.

Bits & Bobbets

Nice simple and well priced app that helps me sleep at night. Weekly reports to tell me what has been backed up. Definitely recommend.

Hi-Fi Centre

I've experienced data loss before (on another platform) and it isn't pretty. The price that rewind charges isn't even a drop in the bucket considering what it would cost in down time and hassles in case of data loss. The Rewind app took no time to set up and it sends me weekly reports to keep me posted on what it's doing. If you care about your Shopify store, I highly recommend you install and use Rewind. Even if you don't care, you should still install Rewind because as I said, data loss isn't pretty.

Box Save

This does a nice job of backing up daily and sending weekly reminders that everything is backed up. Having gone through the painful experience of losing a website that wasn't properly backed up, this provides good peace of mind.

House of Raeford Store

I have been using this app for four months. It runs in the background. Last thing I want is to lose orders that I would not be able to retrieve.

Keeko

Installed this after a third party app deleted some pages from my site and i had to rebuild them from scratch! Rewind is easy to install and gives me peace of mind that if anything like this happens again i am covered!

July 22, 2020

Sorry to hear about the deleted pages, what a headache! Glad we've got your back 💪

Empire Skate

Super easy app to use. I needed to link my accounts and Kaleigh helped me out straight away - it was all sorted in less than 2 minutes.
Looks like a great app and will be handy especially when testing out a new inventory system that links our shops.

July 22, 2020

Kaleigh is a superstar! Thanks for writing a review :)

ILONA.COM

User-friendly Rewind Backups is an excellent App to backup your Shopify stores. We used to have our programmers backup every couple weeks, but Rewind Backups is automatic, every day. Great add-on for our stores.

July 22, 2020

We actually back it up at least every day! We're happy to have you on board :)

GloryDeal

Really nice app to have on your store, gives a lot of peace of mind to know that if you accidentally delete anything you can get it back with 2 clicks of a button.Cheap and simple to use, support is also very fast to respond which is great, I do recommend it

July 22, 2020

Thank you! We take pride in our support team.

Família de Trigo

Really impressed with the product — but also the support! The CEO Mike answered my email, and follow-up support by Annie helped me glide through setup with a customised plan.

So impressed I almost fell over.

Thanks team!

July 22, 2020

😅 this review made our day!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 71 72