Rewind Backups

Rewind Backups

by Rewind

Automated, secure backups for stores of all sizes

Just Art Pottery

Annie and the team are incredible. Our store is very large and still in development. An app we installed wiped out several hundred smart collections we had set up. Rewind was able to 100% restore our collections and save us hours/days of rework. I love this app and wouldn't have a Shopify store without using Rewind.

WATCH ME. SUNGLASSES

Very happy with the customer service. I had some problem with a financial situation. They helped me very good and I am very satisfied! Thank you Annie!

Valley Audio

I'm currently looking at product building apps and as I've spent a long time building my site I saw the need for a simple yet comprehensive backup solution to protect against any potential disasters. I'm still on the free plan as I'm only just starting up but my experience has been fantastic. I'll happily upgrade to a paid plan when my orders increase. Support team is fantastic and I would highly recommend them.

Eric Jacoby Design

This app works great for my website. It was easy to install and is easy to use. I also love the weekly backup reports.

Gentlemen’s Defense

Very easy, and provides great peace of mind after spending so much time designing, tweaking, getting the site the way I want it. I'm not sure I could rebuild it the same way. Knowing its all backed up is a great thing!

Holdup Suspender Company

Great lifesaver when something goes wrong with your Shopify ecatalog. Used it several times on multiple stores like Suspenders.com when my webworkers screw up a listing makeover.

ORGANIC 1 Co.

Thank you very much for this app. Cant wait to use it on my new template. Very grateful for this one.

August 8, 2019

You're welcome! So glad to hear :)

tamraz

App works as advertised, and is easy to administrate. WE used this before in Big Commerce and now with Shopify. I wouldn't run a store without it! Love the ability to backup individual areas!

August 8, 2019

Thanks so much! Glad to hear you've used Rewind for multiple apps :)

Stone Karma

Easy install, and then set it and forget it. Works like a charm and is very easy to use when needed.

August 8, 2019

Well said! Thank you for your review, we're glad to hear it was easy to use.

G.I.Sportz | Empire | Tippmann | JT | Spyder | VForce

Works great! You activate it and forget about it until you need it. And then it just comes in to save the situation! I would recommend it to all fellow developers.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 63 64