Rewind Backups

Rewind Backups

by Rewind

Easy, Automatic Backups. It's Like Having A Magic Undo Button.

trackvalley

This app is excellent. People don’t understand that nothing is backed up by Shopify so the Rewind app provides peace of mind in the event of you deleting items or a developer gone crazy. I would highly recommend and the support is one of the best ever!

October 21, 2020

You're right, that is a common misconception we see all too often. Thanks for the kind words - we're very proud of our support team!

Skull Shaver Euro

Love it. Rewind is cheap insurance in case something goes sideways. Hopefully you never need it, but if you do need to recover from anything, you'll be more than happy to have it. Two or three clicks and everything is back to the way it was. No getting in touch with your IT team to try and restore a recent backup (if you even have one available), little downtime, no fuss.

October 21, 2020

Well said - thank you

Reinforced Beds

Rewind is an absolute lifesaver. Everyone makes mistakes, so it's a genuine relief for us at The Reinforced Bed Company to know that this backup app can help us recover lost content. It's also affordable in contrast to many other Shopify apps.

October 19, 2020

We're very glad to hear that! Thanks for taking the time to write a review.

RedButterfly by Omaris

Rewind Backup is a great app. This also provides amazing customer service. Thank you, Annie <3 I recommend this.

October 1, 2020

Annie is an absolute star and we're proud to have the support team that we do! Best in the biz. Thanks for taking the time to write a review.

rooem.

Smooth app. Only needs to be installed and we can sleep safe and sound. Support also answered my inquiries effectively and fast.

October 1, 2020

Not sure anyone has ever referred to us as smooth before, but we like to hear it! Thanks for the kind words 🙌

cueboss.com

I use the app to back up my shopify store in case disaster struck and i lost everything. For the price I,d say it is very worthwhile.

September 8, 2020

Glad to hear we're protecting your store! Thank you for trusting Rewind.

LifeEzr

it works.

September 8, 2020

short and sweet - thank you!

SM Magnetics

I recommend this application to all Shopify store owners who are doing any kind of development. I received excellent customer service when I had some specific questions about the information that was backed up. The response was fast and the questions were answered and I was on to my next task. This app truly has given me the peace of mind knowing that I can basically hit the undo button if I mess anything up during my website development.

September 8, 2020

We're so glad to hear that! Thanks for writing a review, we celebrate each and every one :)

Cancer Wellness Support Op Shops

Backups are essential! And Rewind Backups provide our organisation with peace of mind that our important ActiveCampaign data is backed up.

Functional and easy to use, and great support.

Evangeline Specialties

This app was recommend by our developer. We are using the basic plan. It's reassuring to have a backup option in case of user error.

August 13, 2020

Glad we're able to provide that peace of mind! Thank you for writing a review :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 72 73