Rewind Backups

Rewind Backups | Reviews

by Rewind

Automated Store Backups. Easily Undo, Recover, and Restore.

Kabrita USA

Our experience with Rewind has been fantastic! It's easy to install, the dashboard is very user-friendly and restoring is quite painless. We sleep easier at night knowing that most of our store data is securely backed up in the cloud - we can confidently work on our theme knowing that any accidental changes can quickly be recovered. The customer service team is friendly and is always quick to respond. We highly recommend this app! Thank you Rewind!

The Plumber's Wife

I imported and wrote over 450 products which brought them back to draft stage! Logan helped me with my first Rewind experience (which ended up being quite simple) but I appreciated her patience and staying with me on chat until the process was complete. I got all my products back in their original form. This app is essential.

October 18, 2021

So glad to hear we were there to help out when you needed Rewind! Logan is definitely an all-star.

Tierliebhaber

Actually since we installed the app, we did not have to backup our shop. But having the app gives us more trust and less worries about what happens if...

October 18, 2021

Happy to hear you've got peace of mind!

Fairfax & Favor

Absolutely essential, and a no-brainer. Also, huge thanks to Igor who was fantastic! Useful for not only back-ups, but also for seeing historic content for reployment

October 4, 2021

Couldn't have said it better ourselves ;) thank you! (and we made sure to let Igor know about your shout-out)

Limbers Dancewear

Amazing customer support!! Such an important app to have for your business and you don't have to do anything after set up!

October 4, 2021

Thanks a lot!

WITHGEAR

Very easy to use and very simple interface. Love this! The app you hope you never have to use! Set up is seamless and you can access your regular backups whenever. from withgear

September 21, 2021

So glad to hear it – thank you!

Puppy Dogs & Ice Cream Inc.

We've used Rewind for quite some time and it's not the app we have to use often but when we do it's absolutely essential that we have it. It gives us piece of mind that we have a backup, and their support is outstanding. Example being when they reached out to us because we were actually overpaying for their subscription, and advised us to change the plan we were on. Would definitely recommend them.

September 21, 2021

Thanks for the kind words, we really appreciate them!

Anthony's Diecasts

Does exactly what it says it will do. Very happy with my experience. Happy to have peace of mind that if something goes wrong we are covered.

🙌 thank you!

701 Hoodies

The app you hope you never have to use! Set up is seamless and you can access your regular backups whenever. As Kurt Elster would say, this is the first app you should ever install on your store.

September 21, 2021

Thanks for the kind words and we're glad to hear you've found Kurt – he's one of the best people in the Shopify ecosystem!

Tech21 - UK

The account managers are incredibly helpful and super quick at replying! Integrating the app with a new store was quick and easy.

thank you!