Daily Automated Backups
Did you know that Shopify can't help recover your data? Rewind automatically backs up your store every day. Just set it and forget it.
Get Peace of Mind
Sleep better knowing that your store is protected. Rewind is like having a ‘magic undo’ button. We're a Shopify Plus Certified App.
The Support You Need
Our award-winning team of experts will help get your store back to normal – check out our reviews. We've been trusted by 80,000+ businesses.
About Rewind Backups
The Top-Rated Backup App
Rewind is the easiest way to back up your Shopify store and undo unwanted changes. Get peace of mind knowing that your most important store data is automatically backed up by Shopify's top-rated backup app.
Every day, Rewind backs up millions of items for merchants of all sizes and we're the only backup app in the Shopify Plus Certified App Program.
Why Do You Need Automated Backups?
- Even though Shopify backs up all its data, you don’t have access to those backups. When items are deleted in your store, they’re gone forever.
- Doing a manual backup by exporting CSV files is a complicated, time-consuming process.
- Some apps can delete or unintentionally edit items in your store. We’ve seen customer cases where an app integration deleted all their prices, inventory count, and more in seconds.
- People make mistakes. Whether you’re editing code yourself or you hired a freelancer to work on your store, you’ll want the ability to undo a mistake instead of losing hours of work.
The Cost of Downtime
- Countless dollars in lost sales
- First-time visitors may never return
- Hours of lost productivity and effort
How Rewind Works
Click [Add app] above to install Rewind and start your 7-day free trial. Select a plan, then sit back and relax. Rewind will backup your store every day and send you a weekly summary email.
What Rewind Backs Up
Rewind backs up more item types than any other solution. This includes:
- Products and Product Images
- Orders, Collections
- Blogs and Blog Posts
- Themes and Theme Files
- Menu Navigation
- Store Policies
- Shipping Zones
- Gift Cards
- Customer Saved Searches
- Metadata (for Enterprise plans)
Certain plans may be ineligible to stores with higher product counts. Contact us for details.
Restore Data in Minutes
When disaster strikes, you can use Rewind to restore information in just a few minutes. You can restore an individual item, a group of items, or your entire store.
Completely Secure + GDPR Compliant
Compliant with GDPR legislation, connections to Shopify are always made securely. Your data is stored encrypted in our secure Rewind Vault.
Why Choose Rewind?
We’re an established team dedicated to getting your store back up and running as quickly as possible after issues or data loss. If you have any questions or run into problems, we're available 7 days a week.
Rewind Agency Partner Program
If you're a Shopify Expert or Agency, adding Rewind to your tech stack is a no-brainer. Join our Agency Partner Program for generous referral bonuses, access to resources, and support.
For stores with 2,000+ orders/month
- Contact email@example.com for more information
- Install now to get started
- QuickBooks Online,
- Rewind Copy (Replay),
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 7-day free trial
Up to 20 orders/month
Up to 200 orders/month
Up to 600 orders/month
Up to 2,000 orders/month - contact firstname.lastname@example.org for 2,000+ orders
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
So far so great! It's working well and it already helped me recover from one small blunder! It gives peace of mind.
So far, so good! I didn't find the plan I wanted right away, so I contacted support. The rep was very helpful and made my plan available right away with some excellent advice about our growing business and how the plans work. She also gave me a great tip about another of their apps I plan to get!
We installed Rewind backups as suggested by our Dev. App is great and does the job silently in the background and such a peace of mind to have backups going on 365 days! You can track back any changes made in the backend from products to themes.