Rewind Backups

Rewind Backups

by Rewind

Automated, secure backups for stores of all sizes

Clever Equipment

I have a peace of mind knowing my online business is backed up and Rewind makes it very easy. It's easy to install and use and sends you a weekly report.

Nearly Natural

Highly recommended if you have a busy store. This app helped us recover all our product images after a mass update wiped them out. This app will ensure continuity of operations and the safeguarding of transaction revenue.

Lweendo Art

I have better piece of mind knowing my store is backed up and Rewind does it with easy. It's easy to install and use.

Romantic Express

Rewind Backups is the perfect solution to protect your store, data and images etc. I had a super bad experience before installing this app where I lost all of my images. Now I know that if disaster happens again that I can quickly recover. If you care about your store and cannot afford down time then this app is a necessity.

Gadbe™ Shop

Did you update your Shopify theme and suddenly the theme broke? If not, trust me, this is going to happen sooner or later.

It happened to me today and I was really lucky I had installed the app some time ago and I was able to revert the corrupt data with just 1 click. Also, while I was really scared to lose all my work out of the blue, I got some support via chat in real time and was told that even if something goes wrong I will get a manual fix from their devs.

I am in the free version and I will update to the paid plan in order to create manual backups.

Thank you so much Kaleigh!

CeCe & Jax

I'm using the free option and it's great. So far I haven't had to use it in a crisis but the peace of mind it provides me is awesome. Once I get more sales and can offset the costs I'll be sure to upgrade so I can take advantage of the backup now feature.

AllBestOf.com

Everyday this App save my work: products, images, collections, theme and I have nothing to do, all is automatic. I like this App, don't hesitate, it' a big peace of mind

Open Circle Specialties

This app gives me total piece of mind. I focus on my business knowing I can retrieve my info if lost

bugaloobaby

Installed the free version. I can't imagine losing all the work I've put into my store. Great peace of mind. ...Great App! Looking forward to getting the paid plan once my store grows.

Little Shop of Miniatures

I use just the free version of the store to do back ups. So wonderful and I would definitely upgrade to the paid version someday! Very glad I found this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 63 64