Rewind Backups

Rewind Backups

by Rewind

Automatic Store Backups. Easily Undo, Recover, and Restore.

trackvalley

This app is excellent. People don’t understand that nothing is backed up by Shopify so the Rewind app provides peace of mind in the event of you deleting items or a developer gone crazy. I would highly recommend and the support is one of the best ever!

October 21, 2020

You're right, that is a common misconception we see all too often. Thanks for the kind words - we're very proud of our support team!

Skull Shaver Euro

Love it. Rewind is cheap insurance in case something goes sideways. Hopefully you never need it, but if you do need to recover from anything, you'll be more than happy to have it. Two or three clicks and everything is back to the way it was. No getting in touch with your IT team to try and restore a recent backup (if you even have one available), little downtime, no fuss.

October 21, 2020

Well said - thank you

GroupSpice.com

This is the worst app ever! DO NOT INSTALL IN YOUR SHOPIFY STORE. We installed the app 3 years ago when it was FREE. Months later the App started charging us $4, then $6, then $8 for monthly overage fees. When we contacted them they said the app was no longer free and we could change to a $9/month plan, but if we didn't upgade they would continue to charge "overage" fees. We deleted old themes, files, and everything that wasn't necessary on our site, but they still continued to charge monthly overage fees. When we looked into the overage fees it is because they are backing up files and backups that we deleted years ago. The sad thing is, several times we had data problems where attachments and downloads disappeared from our site... Rewind wasn't backing those files up. 3 times we had to reconnect downloadable files to products. This is the worst backup app we have ever had to pay $8/month for.

October 15, 2020

GroupSpice,

My name is Maura and I work at Rewind. I think I can help you!

Long story short, you're on an old Rewind plan. We used to charge overages based on total items backed up. We've stopped doing that because we learned from our customers that it was not ideal. Now we only charge overages when a customer exceeds allowed orders. We've also adjusted our order thresholds so that overage charges are rare.

GroupSpice, Please keep an eye on your inbox as I'll be reaching out shortly to connect. I am certain I now have a better-fit Rewind plan to offer you. We can also discuss what Rewind can and cannot back up.

For anyone reading along, I'd like to be clear that the plan GroupSpice has described is no longer offered by Rewind. You will not have the same experience!

Maura

maura@rewind.io

Ladies buy Leigh

I took the app in good faith.... Be aware that it does not back up everything as said... It does not back up Oberlo (at least) so any issues like i have just experienced will wipe out your store... For anyone thinkingg of getting this app or you have it already, be aware of this problem and check what you need before installing it.... Its flawed

October 15, 2020

Ladies buy Leigh,

I am sorry you've experienced issues with your store recently. There are many things that can go wrong when selling online. At Rewind, we are committed to protecting against as many types of data loss as we possibly can.

Unfortunately, due to technical limitations, we cannot backup and restore data from other third-party apps. So you're exactly right - we do not backup Oberlo, the dropshipping app you use.

We make no claims to back up the data in third-party apps like Oberlo. Right here on our app listing, we outline what we can backup, and third-party apps are not listed. To be extra clear, in our help center we list everything that we cannot back up.

No matter where you store it, losing data that enables you to sell online is brutal. I hope that my explanation here can help you understand why Rewind was not able to bring back your Oberlo data.

Maura
maura@rewind.io

Reinforced Beds

Rewind is an absolute lifesaver. Everyone makes mistakes, so it's a genuine relief for us at The Reinforced Bed Company to know that this backup app can help us recover lost content. It's also affordable in contrast to many other Shopify apps.

October 19, 2020

We're very glad to hear that! Thanks for taking the time to write a review.

RedButterfly by Omaris

Rewind Backup is a great app. This also provides amazing customer service. Thank you, Annie <3 I recommend this.

October 1, 2020

Annie is an absolute star and we're proud to have the support team that we do! Best in the biz. Thanks for taking the time to write a review.

rooem.

Smooth app. Only needs to be installed and we can sleep safe and sound. Support also answered my inquiries effectively and fast.

October 1, 2020

Not sure anyone has ever referred to us as smooth before, but we like to hear it! Thanks for the kind words 🙌

Lexor Miami

Where is my copy of my Database? i want the copy of my database. that is why I got the plan for. Thank you

September 21, 2020

Hi Lexor,

Rewind is a cloud backup service. We make continuous backups of your store data, which you can view and restore from within the Rewind app.

It sounds like this is not what you were expecting when you installed Rewind, and that you are looking for a downloadable copy of your store data. We understand the desire to have an extra copy of your data, so for that reason, we offer backup exports on request.

If you would like a backup export from Rewind please get in touch with us at help@rewind.io.

cueboss.com

I use the app to back up my shopify store in case disaster struck and i lost everything. For the price I,d say it is very worthwhile.

September 8, 2020

Glad to hear we're protecting your store! Thank you for trusting Rewind.

LifeEzr

it works.

September 8, 2020

short and sweet - thank you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 76 77