Rewind Backups

Rewind Backups

by Rewind

Automated, secure backups for stores of all sizes

Open Circle Specialties

This app gives me total piece of mind. I focus on my business knowing I can retrieve my info if lost

bugaloobaby

Installed the free version. I can't imagine losing all the work I've put into my store. Great peace of mind. ...Great App! Looking forward to getting the paid plan once my store grows.

Little Shop of Miniatures

I use just the free version of the store to do back ups. So wonderful and I would definitely upgrade to the paid version someday! Very glad I found this app.

ecoimagine

I don't know if I already did a review, but if I did I'm doing another one! This service is excellent. I initially purchased it after I made an error that required me to completely recreate something I had just finished. Every now and then I back-up before I do any significant changes to ensure that I will not lose anything. It is great peace of mind!

AVANTGARDRESS

I have installed this app to prevent us making the experience that everything is lost. We haven't had the worst case yet - fingers crossed we won't need it. Therefore I cannot tell how the app works in this case. But it makes us feeling safe .)

Big Game Lures Hawaii

Excellent App and I only us the free version. There are 2 kinds of people.. those that back up and those that will! I had to use Rewind and it was easy and perfect and I was so glad I was able to go back to a previous version of my store from a few days earlier.

Vrooshka

Have been using the free version for a few months now, for a very simple shop. So far so good. Thank you.

Healing Brave

This app is peace of mind more than anything. But if I do need it, it's there and is easy to use to back up a certain part of your site or the whole thing. And the customer service has been great so far in answering any questions I had about how to use it, makes all the difference!

WatchNexus

This is a must-have app for peace of mind. Fortunately, we have not needed to use the backup yet but it is good to know that we are covered and this could save us a lot of effort and headache if we ever need to restore all the data quickly with minimum downtime.

SYNO Schmuck-Design

Easy to use and install - works right away - nice customer service - fortunately I have not needed the backup restore yet and hope that stays that way - but it gives me a good feeling to be protected in the worst case. I can only recommend it! Thanks for the great tool :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 63 64