Rewind Backups

Automated Store Backups. Easily Undo, Recover, and Restore.

From $39/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Baby Braithwaite

Time spent using app 28 minutes

Shelby was very helpful and kind in assisting me with my questions regarding the app. Very quick as well!

Novoma

Location France
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Excellente application pour avoir un back up de son site. Installation facile et rapports réguliers, je fais confiance.

Skin Perfection Natural and Organic Skin Care

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The restores don't work. I have had 1 major and 1 minor restore, and both failed. You can't get any answers quickly, and my issues never get resolved. I was never able to recover the deleted information in a restore.

October 25, 2022

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear your restores did not work as you expected. We have been following the progress on your current ticket and are happy to say that both our Support and Development teams worked quickly and have gotten to the bottom of it! It looks like the Restore worked how it was meant to, but there appears to have been some confusion around Rewind functionality, and how the items originally appeared at the time(s) you chose to restore back to.

Please be assured that we will always work with you to restore your data as quickly as we can and as accurately as we can.

We kindly ask that you respond to our email or get in touch with our team at help@rewind.com as we would love to keep discussing this with you!

Kidealo RO

Location Poland

Rewind is a life saver. Wish everyone not to have to use it anytime but once you have you are all set.

Retroblick

Location Sweden

After investing 100s of hours into my shops it feels really good to have fresh backups of everything. Im vary happy with the Rewind app user friendly and nice UI and the excellent and prompt support I get.

trueCABLE

This app was recommended by our website development team. We've put a lot of time and resources into building our site. Rewind gives us back up for the things that matter. Their support team recently helped us make changes to our Rewind account. They were professional and quick to respond. Our issue needed follow up and I heard from them the next morning.

CSR Building Supplies

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Rewind give peace of mind securing our data and photos while running in the background. Alyssa in customer support was very helpful with any questions we had.

Immersion Research

Time spent using app About 1 month

I haven't had a chance to use the app (thankfully) but after crashing our site and losing all product descriptions, HS codes, weights, etc once in the past, Rewind provides valuable peace of mind. The onboarding team has been very helpful.

Essensa

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I love the peace of mind this app provides. It just runs in the background without me having to do anything. I almost forgot I had it. Yesterday was the first time when I actually needed the app for help. I accidentally deleted a product and was about to panic but then I remember I had Rewind Backups installed. With just a few simple clicks I was able to restore the deleted product within seconds and it was exactly like how it was before. This app is such a lifesaver and it’s well worth the cost. All Shopify stores should have it installed.

Californiawatch.com

Time spent using app About 4 years

This app has saved our butts a few times with some bad missorted product uploads that removed all images on products except the first one. A quick Restore from Rewind and all was well. This peace of mind is worth the monthly cost.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 92 93