Rewind Backups

Rewind Backups

by Rewind

Automated, secure backups for stores of all sizes

Just Strong

An incredibly seamless app both with automating your store back ups and using it to restore things. What’s even better is the outstanding service that the Rewind team provide.

Kaleigh helped me resolve site issues and answered all of my questions incredibly fast. I’d wholeheartedly recommend Rewind, very happy!

Artzy Gifts

App is Amazing! Helps me to relax and know that an app has my back should something disastrous happen. Thank you Rewind for creating such a wonderful app and making it free for everyone!

November 19, 2019

You're welcome! We're proud to protect your store.

ADJUSTURE

We use this app for peace of mind should a disaster happen. It's easy to install and use. In fact once it's set you can forget. The automatic email reports sent to your inbox confirm the scheduled backups have taken place. We wouldn't have any profitable Shopify store without the Rewind backup app installed.

November 19, 2019

We really appreciate this review, thank you! Glad to know you're making good use of the email updates.

MerchArts

An excellent set and forget app. You sleep better and have nice dreams when you know that your site is being backed up :)

November 19, 2019

We've heard many people say they sleep better at night knowing that Rewind has their store backed up, but you might be the first to mention nice dreams! Love to hear it.

Ardent Patriot Apparel Co.

Excellent backup app for Shopify. I love the payment scaling. This is an immense help for the little guys just getting started. Rewind is very easy to set up and use. It does exactly what we need with no issues. I'd recommend every Shopify store to get this app.

TUM TUM TOTS

So far so good. Feels good to know our site is being backed up. Very simple to set up and get started too!

Pantry Drawers Online

I Haven’t had the need to re-install my site from Rewind yet, but it certainly provides peace of mind in case the unthinkable happens! Glad to know I can be back up and running again with just a “click” or two... Rewind also submits regular detailed updates on the backups of my store. I would definitely rate Rewind as a “Must Have” app considering the amount of hours spent in setting up and perfecting a Shopify Store!

Sunset Alcohol Flush Support

Amazing, really saved our bacon. Kaleigh, in particular, was amazing and held my hand through a gnarly backup, cheering me on and making the whole nerve-wracking process almost pleasant! Highly recommended!

Kelwares

I have not tried a restore as of yet, however the setup was easy and it appears to be backing everything up as it should

CustomShirt1.com

Don't know about the app as just installed yet but install support was great. Thanks Annie and have a great day!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 68 69