Rewind Backups

Rewind Backups

by Rewind

Automated, secure backups for stores of all sizes

Kids Colors & Co.

The app is really funcional, there was one time I got to recover a deleted product and it works. Thanks

Nodeform

Great app for a piece of mind. Easy installation. Hope I never actually have to use it to recover my store. But great to know it's ll backed up.

Joker Media AG - BS24 Shop-Schweiz

This is a great app. In my opinion - a must have!
Easy to install and works perfectly from the start. You feel immediately calmer, if you know everything is secure. I have two shops and of course use Rewind in both. :)

Guitars On Main

This a great app. A must have, especially if you have low tech skills with computers and website building. It will save you time and money when the inevitable happens. No repairs needed, simply rewind. :)

Elstead Maps (UK) Ltd

I've been asked to write a review but I'm currently re-developing my website and have hardly any products listed so I don't have any experience of Rewind just yet, but in theory, it looks to work well.

FEY Cosmetics

Great app - does exactly what it says it does. Extremely simple to setup and control. Recommended for every shop

No1 Botanicals

Rewind is a simple and easy to use app works perfectly for our requirements - added peace of mind when developing new content/theme updates.

DevonTeeShop

Many aspects to an e-commerce shop - Rewind gives peace of mind to back up all your hard work, can't imagine having to re-enter everything if I lost it. Easy to install and love the weekly backup summary reports.

www.norlienfineart.com

I recovered, in seconds, a complex product with multiple variations, that I accidently deleted. Handy software!

Fish On! Performance Gear

I installed the app to be sure I could save all of the work I've done over the last month. Very easy to install and create backups. I would highly recommended for anyone even if they have limited experience.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 58 59