Rewind Backups

Rewind Backups | Reviews

by Rewind

Automated Store Backups. Easily Undo, Recover, and Restore.

Junzi Gift Shop

Excellent tool for backing up our store. Easy to use and we are covered if there are any site issues.

June 29, 2021

Let us know if we can ever help out with anything!

Simplynootropics

This app is an absolute necessity for all shopify store owners. Protecting and keeping your data safe is a priority for our store. If anything goes wrong, it's great knowing we can rely on rewind to get everything back in an instant.

Thank you!

Auckland Harley-Davidson

If your shop has taken you "years" to perfect with all the data it holds, and the fact that Shopify witholds responsibilitiy for any and all data on their systems , this app is a must. We've had it for a year or so and just every now and then you need its abilities. As they say "backup","backup","backup" and this system lets me sleep well at night. We currently have this app on 3 different stores that we own and i'd be lost without the peace of mind.

June 29, 2021

Thank you for trusting Rewind to protect multiple stores! Nothing beats a good sleep, we're happy to hear we've helped out with that.

Teravail

I luckily haven't needed to use REWIND to restore my site and data but knowing that for $10 a month I'm covered, its great! The support team is helpful and available. This is the cheapest insurance I pay for. Thank you Rewind!

June 29, 2021

We've got your back! Thank you for your review :)

TEDMAR

This app is very important. I recommend it to everybody, who has a Shopify store. App very simple and easy to use.

June 23, 2021

Thank you for your review + recommendation! Be sure to check out our referral program – you can benefit from sharing Rewind within your network :)

BONES & BUDDHAS

Noone ever told me that shopify does not do a real back up of my shop and all my products etc. We#re running some WP-Website and we#ve been hacke several times. When I heard about Rewind, there was no doubt for me to install it imediately. Let's me sleep way better now. Great support, from the first day on.

June 23, 2021

It's a common misconception that you're able to get help to restore or recover from issues like that! Glad you found Rewind, thank you for your review.

Gilla Salon and Spa

We use rewind to backup our site so we can restore it just in case anything happens. Affordable and good.

June 23, 2021

We appreciate that, thank you!

Schoolbooks.ie

The hardest worker we've got! Rewind Backups is working away in the background 24/7 backing up our orders (500k+), customers (250k+), products (8k+) and more, continuously and quietly. We installed Rewind Backups as an insurance policy .. a 'just in case' something happens. Thankfully we haven't had to call upon it yet, but we take great comfort knowing that it is in place. Installation was very straightforward. The initial backup took a number of hours (given the large amount of historic data), and everything since has been in real-time. Alex, our account manager, has been helpful and reassuring, with follow up calls ensuring we are happy with everything. Happy to recommend Rewind Backups to anyone with a Shopify store.

June 23, 2021

Congrats on the success of your store! We appreciate the kind words, backing up stores of this magnitude is no small feat – but we're equipped to handle it. Thank you for your review and be sure to let us know if we can ever help out with questions or concerns.

B.A. Toys

This app does not rollback the things it needs to roll back- we have tried to rollback 3 different times and it does not restore blogs correctly nor does it restore product quantity correctly. We are not waiting around to find out what else it does not restore correctly- we can restore our items better than this app. Additionally, we are not "discussing" this either as we cannot possibly be the first to complain about or have these issues.

June 7, 2021

My name is Maura and I work on the product team at Rewind. I am sad to read that you've had a negative experience with our app. I can assure you that we help many merchants recover lost data daily and we boast a high rate of successful restores. In the event that restore results are not optimal, we work 1:1 with the merchant to get them back on their feet.

Oftentimes, a "correct" restore is different between stores. For example, some merchants want Rewind to restore product quantity, while others prefer we don't. We're actively working on making our app more adaptable to varied restore expectations, and I would personally welcome the opportunity to learn about your restore expectations.

Bella Luna Toys

We learned the hard way about the need of Shopify store owners to back up their data. I thought that Shopify had backups of our entire website. Nope. We experienced major data loss yesterday when we went to sync new software with our Shopify store. Something went wrong and HUNDREDS of product descriptions and prices were lost. Some products were now showing up on the website on sale for $0.00! When we inquired with Shopify about restoring from a backup, we learned that Shopify only backs up your website -- the theme and structure -- but that we are responsible for backing up our own data, such as product pages, customers, orders, etc. As a result of this disaster, we had to shut our website down while we tried to figure out how to restore what was lost. We lost almost two days worth of revenue. After many long hours of work, we were able to finally restore most of what was lost, but the first thing I did the next day was to research our options for backing up our data on a regular basis, and that's when I discovered Rewind. I signed up for the trial early the next morning. I emailed with a question, and promptly got a response. I was impressed. Well-written in perfect English, no less! One question led to another, then Alex from Rewind called me and walked me through my problem and showed me how easy it is to restore lost data with Rewind, whether it's restoring a single product, or multiple records in bulk. I learned that they have customer support hours from 8 a.m. till midnight Eastern time. Fantastic! When I explained more about our business, Alex was able to offer flexible pricing options that weren't obvious on their website, and to bundle my two Shopify stores together. Both my websites are completely backed up now and will automatically back up daily going forward. I honestly can't believe how uninformed and unprotected I was before we experienced massive data loss. I will sleep better tonight knowing that my data is safely stored with Rewind. Thank you Alex and team! As I told you earlier today, you guys are awesome!

June 23, 2021

Holy smokes, we're sorry to hear you went through that but are very glad you've got Rewind to protect your store now. Thank you for the kind words + the review, Alex is a superstar and we take great pride in our support team! Let us know if we can help out at any time.