Rewind Backups

Rewind Backups

by Rewind

Automatic, secure backups for Shopify and Shopify Plus stores

CustomShirt1.com

Don't know about the app as just installed yet but install support was great. Thanks Annie and have a great day!

Mercer Street

Haven't needed to recover information as yet, but the app does exactly what I need it to do, communication is good but not overwhelming. So far, very happy.

fansvite

The app does exactly what it promises to do. I could not be happier with this app. It offers peace in mind. I recommend this app to anyone, who doesn't want to wakeup in the morning and worried what could possible go wrong with their shopify store.

World of Great Things

Now I'm happy! I just accidentally deleted a product that I spent over an hour posting. I went right to Rewind and restored that one product. It allowed me to restore just that file and not everything for that date which would have overwritten the other work I had done. This is one fine backup app. Thank you!

Little Traveller Singapore

The perfect app, just set and forget. It just works and gives me complete peace of mind that I'm not going to lose any data and that I can roll back changes. The free tier is perfect for new stores, protection at zero cost while you build the business.

October 8, 2019

Thanks so much for writing a review, we're so glad to hear that you're happy with Rewind and are enjoying the peace of mind :)

Nicholas Engert Interiors

I am using this app to automatically backup my site and so far all seems very good. I highly recommend this app.

October 8, 2019

Thanks for the kind words + recommendation, Nicholas!

ShopHaya.com

After I broke my partnership, he was able to wipe many things in website. Thanks for rewind I was able to restore my store. The support is amazing!

October 4, 2019

Sorry to hear you had to deal with that! Very glad we were able to help out :)

Club Rattan

I just set this App up with Annie and it couldn't have been easier. Now fingers crossed nothing goes wrong and that I will never need it, lol! I do have all faith in Annie and the team, that my data is secure though.

October 4, 2019

Thank you for writing a review! We're proud to have your back - and to have Annie helping out on the front lines :)

Sail Exchange

I had a small hurdle with setting up the app but Annie from Rewind was so helpful and prompt and the issue was resolved quickly. Thank you Rewind! Bettina Sail Exchange

October 2, 2019

Annie is definitely a superstar, we're lucky to have her! Thank you for writing a review 🙌

Collide Records

We've never had to use our backup but have a little peace of mind knowing that its there if ever needed.

October 1, 2019

We've got your back! Thanks for writing a review :)