Rewind Backups

Automated Store Backups. Easily Undo, Recover, and Restore.

From $9/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Natural Health Heals

The support team was great. They responded very quickly and gave me the information that I needed. I'm glad that I chose Rewind Backups for our store.

Sneak

Feels nice to have the security of the Rewind Backup app. We weren't originally aware that Shopify backed up our information, but were unable to provide us with any information if our site went down, so it's good to know this in place, not only to fix any major issues, but also revert some smaller mishaps.

K.C. Strings

Great customer support! I had to have an export of my old website created and listed the email containing the export, it hardly took anytime at all for them to send it to me again. So grateful

Woodwudy Wholesale Flooring

It was a great experience, Igor was very helpful through out the whole process. and now we can sleep at night with peace of mind of no matter what our store is protected.

Gym and Fitness

We have been using Rewind for over 3 years now across a portfolio of 5x Shopify stores. The product is great, with our favourite feature being the ability to go back in time and see when changes were made to product listings. What's more is that the team actually approached us to offer us a better/cheaper plan due to the number of stores we have. Great custom centric service!

Thicket

I appreciated the onboarding call and I feel some peace of mind knowing I'll have backups of my site in the event that anything ever happens!

ARVO

I like the fact that our store is being backed up and that I get the weekly report as confirmation. One less thing to be concerned about. So far so good!

Shahla Karimi

I've had a great experience using Rewind so far! It's nice to know that if something goes wrong with our site all of our info is backed up somewhere.

Guardian Baseball

I thought this was the gold standard for backups, and Ive always downloaded it for the 'just incase' situations. Oddly, we had to use it to just restore prices from the day before and come to find out: 1) It's really tedious just to see previous vs current changes - it's one page at a time, and it doesn't say what's been changed exactly, itll show you ALL data side by side.
2) you cannot EXPORT csv/excel at historical times, but if you want to have the ability to do that with JSON it's $100 extra
3) We just needed to update pricing from the previous day, it doesnt give us that option, instead it restores the whole product listing but we've updated copy and images, we don't want to do that
4) I've selected to restore product info, and their pop up keeps showing a 'loading' icon

January 14, 2022

Hi there! Kaleigh here with Rewind Support.

We’re really sorry to hear that your experience didn’t match your expectations.

We back up your data as individual files that you can see in the ‘Vault’ along with all of their previous versions. One you click on a version, you’ll see the current version of the item on the left side and the selected version on the right. While finding a product can be done through the filters - we do appreciate the feedback on pagination.

We're also interested in your use case of wanting to restore specific elements of the product. While this isn't doable at the moment, we are aware of a workaround with the Bulk Editor function of Shopify which should enable to you to make those specific changes on a larger scale. Since we backup the history of your prices in the Source code view you could use this data to bulk edit the products and only affect that element.

Lastly, your backups are stored in the ‘cloud’ which ensures that there’s less clutter on your personal hard drive. Exports are not currently a part of our service, but it is something we can do upon request which we're happy to do for you if you'd like to get in touch with Elizabeth who's been helping you :)

We know that losing data isn’t fun but we’re here to work with you and make sure that you get it back!

Again, thanks for your feedback. We’ve reached out to you via e-mail and hope to hear from you soon.

Jo Downs Handmade Glass

We've just started using REWIND Backups. Already got me out of a little pickle, so very happy. The main thing is peace of mind.