Rewind Backups

Rewind Backups

by Rewind

Automatic, secure backups for Shopify and Shopify Plus stores

tamraz

App works as advertised, and is easy to administrate. WE used this before in Big Commerce and now with Shopify. I wouldn't run a store without it! Love the ability to backup individual areas!

August 8, 2019

Thanks so much! Glad to hear you've used Rewind for multiple apps :)

Stone Karma

Easy install, and then set it and forget it. Works like a charm and is very easy to use when needed.

August 8, 2019

Well said! Thank you for your review, we're glad to hear it was easy to use.

G.I.Sportz | Empire | Tippmann | JT | Spyder | VForce

Works great! You activate it and forget about it until you need it. And then it just comes in to save the situation! I would recommend it to all fellow developers.

Sunday's Child the Label

Fortunately haven't had to use it to reinstate my store but great to have the peace of mind, and weekly reports showing me what has been backed up.

BIKIBO

this app is literally life saving
it's very reliable, works well, rewinds are quick & is exactly what I need

No Meat For Me

Having a new store I needed an app that securely backed everything up in case I had any problems changing, updating or adding to a live environment and rewind works absolutely fine in the background. Hopefully I won't need to rescue my store but I am confident that if I do, rewind will be able to assist with the job.
I get regular emails when the store's been backed up, very happy with the service.

Saddleworld

It backs up what it says it will. Easy to use. Support is great. I'm surprised Shopify don't have automatic backups, but luckily this app steps up to the plate.

July 25, 2019

Thanks so much for sharing your experience! We're glad to hear that you found Rewind easy to use, and we pride ourselves on our support team :)

TheMindGardens

Had to reboot my entire store after I messed something up. Worked great! I highly recommend Rewind Backups!

July 25, 2019

Love to hear that we were able to help you out! Thanks for leaving a review + recommending Rewind :)

Upstand

A friend of mine told me about Rewind and the benefits for us as a start up web business. It's reassuring to know that we can feel safe with Rewind and that our data is being taken care of.

Gotta Sleep

A developer I was using deleted our custom template. I was left to re-apply the custom template and re-enter a ton of content. I immediately installed Rewind so no matter what change is made to https://gottasleep.com, we can restore to any point we need to.