Rewind Backups

Rewind Backups

by Rewind

Automatic Store Backups. Easily Undo, Recover, and Restore.

Lexor Miami

Where is my copy of my Database? i want the copy of my database. that is why I got the plan for. Thank you

September 21, 2020

Hi Lexor,

Rewind is a cloud backup service. We make continuous backups of your store data, which you can view and restore from within the Rewind app.

It sounds like this is not what you were expecting when you installed Rewind, and that you are looking for a downloadable copy of your store data. We understand the desire to have an extra copy of your data, so for that reason, we offer backup exports on request.

If you would like a backup export from Rewind please get in touch with us at help@rewind.io.

cueboss.com

I use the app to back up my shopify store in case disaster struck and i lost everything. For the price I,d say it is very worthwhile.

September 8, 2020

Glad to hear we're protecting your store! Thank you for trusting Rewind.

LifeEzr

it works.

September 8, 2020

short and sweet - thank you!

SM Magnetics

I recommend this application to all Shopify store owners who are doing any kind of development. I received excellent customer service when I had some specific questions about the information that was backed up. The response was fast and the questions were answered and I was on to my next task. This app truly has given me the peace of mind knowing that I can basically hit the undo button if I mess anything up during my website development.

September 8, 2020

We're so glad to hear that! Thanks for writing a review, we celebrate each and every one :)

Cancer Wellness Support Op Shops

Backups are essential! And Rewind Backups provide our organisation with peace of mind that our important ActiveCampaign data is backed up.

Functional and easy to use, and great support.

Evangeline Specialties

This app was recommend by our developer. We are using the basic plan. It's reassuring to have a backup option in case of user error.

August 13, 2020

Glad we're able to provide that peace of mind! Thank you for writing a review :)

Marquis Water Gardens

We are using it on all three of our websites for over 3 years now. The ability to rewind any page to any version is invaluable. Especially when you have many people working on your website - mistakes are bound to happen.

August 13, 2020

Thank you for trusting us over the years 🎉

Clinical Research Dental

Their customer support team is very easy to get a hold of and helped answer some questions we had before installing this app. So far we find the interface very intuitive and easy to use. Another stress off our minds. Now let's hope we never have to use it, haha.

August 13, 2020

We take pride in our support team, thank you for the kind words!

Bits & Bobbets

Nice simple and well priced app that helps me sleep at night. Weekly reports to tell me what has been backed up. Definitely recommend.

August 13, 2020

Appreciate this! Thank you for taking the time to write it out.

Hi-Fi Centre

I've experienced data loss before (on another platform) and it isn't pretty. The price that rewind charges isn't even a drop in the bucket considering what it would cost in down time and hassles in case of data loss. The Rewind app took no time to set up and it sends me weekly reports to keep me posted on what it's doing. If you care about your Shopify store, I highly recommend you install and use Rewind. Even if you don't care, you should still install Rewind because as I said, data loss isn't pretty.

August 13, 2020

Sorry to hear you've experienced data loss - that happened to our co-founder and it's why Rewind was created back in 2015. Thank you for the kind words! We're proud to protect your store.