Rewind Backups

Rewind Backups

by Rewind

Automated Backups. Easily Undo, Recover, or Restore.

Feel Alive Foods LLC

Easy set up, weekly reports, great communication, scalable + peace of mind. What else can you ask for...

December 3, 2019

Preach! Thank you very much :)

Erin McGuire Photography

Effortless piece of mind! I had no trouble setting this up and getting it running and it sure is nice to know that my store is getting backed up. I have lost websites before and having this option for my Shopify store really helps me sleep at night!

December 3, 2019

Love to hear this (except the part about losing sites in the past) - thank you!

innerwise Shop

Great app and support - love the peace of mind it gives us: knowing that our date and store is safe in case of an accident.

November 28, 2019

We're proud of our support team and to be protecting your store! Thank you for choosing Rewind.

Just Strong

An incredibly seamless app both with automating your store back ups and using it to restore things. What’s even better is the outstanding service that the Rewind team provide.

Kaleigh helped me resolve site issues and answered all of my questions incredibly fast. I’d wholeheartedly recommend Rewind, very happy!

November 28, 2019

Kaleigh is an all-star, we're really proud of our customer service! Thank you for the kind words, we're glad to hear it.

Artzy Gifts

App is Amazing! Helps me to relax and know that an app has my back should something disastrous happen. Thank you Rewind for creating such a wonderful app and making it free for everyone!

November 19, 2019

You're welcome! We're proud to protect your store.

ADJUSTURE

We use this app for peace of mind should a disaster happen. It's easy to install and use. In fact once it's set you can forget. The automatic email reports sent to your inbox confirm the scheduled backups have taken place. We wouldn't have any profitable Shopify store without the Rewind backup app installed.

November 19, 2019

We really appreciate this review, thank you! Glad to know you're making good use of the email updates.

MerchArts

An excellent set and forget app. You sleep better and have nice dreams when you know that your site is being backed up :)

November 19, 2019

We've heard many people say they sleep better at night knowing that Rewind has their store backed up, but you might be the first to mention nice dreams! Love to hear it.

Ardent Patriot Apparel Co.

Excellent backup app for Shopify. I love the payment scaling. This is an immense help for the little guys just getting started. Rewind is very easy to set up and use. It does exactly what we need with no issues. I'd recommend every Shopify store to get this app.

TUM TUM TOTS

So far so good. Feels good to know our site is being backed up. Very simple to set up and get started too!

Pantry Drawers Online

I Haven’t had the need to re-install my site from Rewind yet, but it certainly provides peace of mind in case the unthinkable happens! Glad to know I can be back up and running again with just a “click” or two... Rewind also submits regular detailed updates on the backups of my store. I would definitely rate Rewind as a “Must Have” app considering the amount of hours spent in setting up and perfecting a Shopify Store!