Rewind Backups

Rewind Backups

by Rewind

Automatic, secure backups for Shopify and Shopify Plus stores

Collide Records

We've never had to use our backup but have a little peace of mind knowing that its there if ever needed.

October 1, 2019

We've got your back! Thanks for writing a review :)

TheCrestCap

Had a question on email notification and changing the email address. Annie took care of the change in minutes and we were done. Very efficient and effective.

October 1, 2019

Glad to hear that! Thanks so much for leaving a review 🙌

"HOOKED ON LINGERIE"

Ok, Rewind you proved your point with me. I was able to recover a product and the images I carefully selected I thought I had lost after overriding a product. I almost forgot I had you Rewind. You saved a life today. Ty.

September 19, 2019

This is one of our favourite reviews ever - thanks for sharing! So glad we were able to help you out.

Just Art Pottery

Annie and the team are incredible. Our store is very large and still in development. An app we installed wiped out several hundred smart collections we had set up. Rewind was able to 100% restore our collections and save us hours/days of rework. I love this app and wouldn't have a Shopify store without using Rewind.

WATCH ME. SUNGLASSES

Very happy with the customer service. I had some problem with a financial situation. They helped me very good and I am very satisfied! Thank you Annie!

Valley Audio

I'm currently looking at product building apps and as I've spent a long time building my site I saw the need for a simple yet comprehensive backup solution to protect against any potential disasters. I'm still on the free plan as I'm only just starting up but my experience has been fantastic. I'll happily upgrade to a paid plan when my orders increase. Support team is fantastic and I would highly recommend them.

Vintagepillowsstore

They charged me without asking me.I dont recommended!!!! this is not honest.I'm very angry!!!!!!!!!!

August 21, 2019

Hi there,

As we bill through Shopify, we must receive your approval prior to being able to charge you. We can see that you selected and approved the charge for your plan on June 11th, 2019 at 2:49AM EST. Regardless, if you feel you may have selected the wrong plan or weren't happy with the product, we will gladly refund you. Please contact our help team at help@rewind.io to arrange for your refund.

Eric Jacoby Design

This app works great for my website. It was easy to install and is easy to use. I also love the weekly backup reports.

Gentlemen’s Defense

Very easy, and provides great peace of mind after spending so much time designing, tweaking, getting the site the way I want it. I'm not sure I could rebuild it the same way. Knowing its all backed up is a great thing!

Holdup Suspender Company

Great lifesaver when something goes wrong with your Shopify ecatalog. Used it several times on multiple stores like Suspenders.com when my webworkers screw up a listing makeover.