Rewind Backups

Rewind Backups

by Rewind

Automated Backups. Easily Undo, Recover, or Restore.

Barkley's Mill on Southern Cross Farm

Needed to downgrade my service. Support was very helpful in reaching my goal. It is nice to have trustworthy app developer out there. Highly recommend.

March 27, 2020

Thank you for the kind words! We're very proud of our support team and the reputation that Rewind has built 💪

Dictation Solutions Australia

The only time I need to use the Rewind app was when my menus reverted to an old version. I did not change the menus, and the last change was the Rewind app making an new menu backup page. The rewind app was unable to restore the old menus. Support was unable to assist and decided to blame everyone else. So the app has been useless to me when finally needed.

March 18, 2020

Hi there,

We’re sorry to hear about the issue you experienced with your navigation menu! We recognize that losing any information can be a painful experience, and that’s why we’re here to help. While we wish we could provide backup and restoration support for every type of information stored on a Shopify store, unfortunately our access is limited in a few areas, including Navigation Menus.

Despite this, we do try and overcome the lack of access by using a different method of capturing the information stored in your navigation menu, and then we store that securely in your backups. While we recognize this method cannot support automatic restoration, like we can with products, we still do have access to this information and have worked with many merchants in the past to help them manually restore this. If you’re interested in receiving help to restore this, please feel free to reply to our support team’s message so we can assist.

Fat Bass Tone

It does what it says, at a good price. The weekly report is great to see what is backed up. I have installed this on 2 stores.

March 18, 2020

Well said! We're proud to have your back - thank you for writing a review.

Seedsheets

I've had two crashes that made me pull out my hair, thankfully the team at Rewind has helped me resolve the issues quickly and revert to an earlier backed-up version. It's like a re-do button for life!

March 5, 2020

Happy to hear that we were able to help out!

Airport Candy

Great app. It just works. It gives me peace of mind and had no problems at all. Have been using it for 2 months now. Would recommend to any online shop!

March 5, 2020

Thank you!

Natural Tendance

I used this app only once recently. It was useful to find and publish an older version of one of my items. However, the Meta title hasn't been changed so I had to amend it manually. It was ok because I had only 1 item to change. But if I had 100 items, It would be a nightmare.

Silk Squirrel, LLC

This app is easy to install. It seems to work great! I get a report that tells me what it backed up. How much better can it be! I haven't used the restore feature yet, and there is every reason to believe it will be as effective. Thank you for this great app! Highly recommend.

Sophia Alexander Gold Fingerprint Jewellery

I've used this app for a few years both on an old site and on my new one.
It's worth knowing that all my customizations are safe, especially as I have a complicated site that has taken a long time to build.

This time around, I've paid a Shopify expert to make a lot of custom changes to be made to my original template, plus I've added a blog and a newsletter.
The monthly fee is definitely worth knowing that everything is safe and backed up if the worst was to happen.
It would take months to reassemble my site.

LoveHistoria

The app is very easy to use and full of features. Once I had an issue (on my side), contacted support and they sorted it in about 3 mins. It is excellent value for money, and I think it is much needed given the importance of back-up.

February 21, 2020

Thank you! We pride ourselves on our customer support - I'm glad to hear we were able to help out so quickly :)

Radio Depot

The peace of mind knowing we have backups separate from Shopify's system is fantastic.

The app was easy to install and change reports are great. Easy add for any store looking to ensure consistency.

www.radiodepot.com

February 21, 2020

That's great to hear, we're proud to protect your store! Thank you for writing a review.