Rewind Backups

Rewind Backups

by Rewind

Automatic Store Backups. Easily Undo, Recover, and Restore.

GroupSpice.com

The people behind this app really care about their customers. I had a situation where I was very unhappy and they turned it around and found a solution for our site that was reasonable. The app has some issues in that it back ups your backups and even backs up things after you delete them from your site, but if your not paying for the amount of the data, it doesn't matter and you may be in a situation where you need to restore something you deleted... so we changed our review from 1 star to 4 stars because of the customer service.

October 15, 2020

GroupSpice,

My name is Maura and I work at Rewind. I think I can help you!

Long story short, you're on an old Rewind plan. We used to charge overages based on total items backed up. We've stopped doing that because we learned from our customers that it was not ideal. Now we only charge overages when a customer exceeds allowed orders. We've also adjusted our order thresholds so that overage charges are rare.

GroupSpice, Please keep an eye on your inbox as I'll be reaching out shortly to connect. I am certain I now have a better-fit Rewind plan to offer you. We can also discuss what Rewind can and cannot back up.

For anyone reading along, I'd like to be clear that the plan GroupSpice has described is no longer offered by Rewind. You will not have the same experience!

Maura

maura@rewind.io

Ladies buy Leigh

I took the app in good faith.... Be aware that it does not back up everything as said... It does not back up Oberlo (at least) so any issues like i have just experienced will wipe out your store... For anyone thinkingg of getting this app or you have it already, be aware of this problem and check what you need before installing it.... Its flawed

October 15, 2020

Ladies buy Leigh,

I am sorry you've experienced issues with your store recently. There are many things that can go wrong when selling online. At Rewind, we are committed to protecting against as many types of data loss as we possibly can.

Unfortunately, due to technical limitations, we cannot backup and restore data from other third-party apps. So you're exactly right - we do not backup Oberlo, the dropshipping app you use.

We make no claims to back up the data in third-party apps like Oberlo. Right here on our app listing, we outline what we can backup, and third-party apps are not listed. To be extra clear, in our help center we list everything that we cannot back up.

No matter where you store it, losing data that enables you to sell online is brutal. I hope that my explanation here can help you understand why Rewind was not able to bring back your Oberlo data.

Maura
maura@rewind.io

Reinforced Beds

Rewind is an absolute lifesaver. Everyone makes mistakes, so it's a genuine relief for us at The Reinforced Bed Company to know that this backup app can help us recover lost content. It's also affordable in contrast to many other Shopify apps.

October 19, 2020

We're very glad to hear that! Thanks for taking the time to write a review.

RedButterfly by Omaris

Rewind Backup is a great app. This also provides amazing customer service. Thank you, Annie <3 I recommend this.

October 1, 2020

Annie is an absolute star and we're proud to have the support team that we do! Best in the biz. Thanks for taking the time to write a review.

rooem.

Smooth app. Only needs to be installed and we can sleep safe and sound. Support also answered my inquiries effectively and fast.

October 1, 2020

Not sure anyone has ever referred to us as smooth before, but we like to hear it! Thanks for the kind words 🙌

Lexor Miami

Where is my copy of my Database? i want the copy of my database. that is why I got the plan for. Thank you

September 21, 2020

Hi Lexor,

Rewind is a cloud backup service. We make continuous backups of your store data, which you can view and restore from within the Rewind app.

It sounds like this is not what you were expecting when you installed Rewind, and that you are looking for a downloadable copy of your store data. We understand the desire to have an extra copy of your data, so for that reason, we offer backup exports on request.

If you would like a backup export from Rewind please get in touch with us at help@rewind.io.

cueboss.com

I use the app to back up my shopify store in case disaster struck and i lost everything. For the price I,d say it is very worthwhile.

September 8, 2020

Glad to hear we're protecting your store! Thank you for trusting Rewind.

LifeEzr

it works.

September 8, 2020

short and sweet - thank you!

SM Magnetics

I recommend this application to all Shopify store owners who are doing any kind of development. I received excellent customer service when I had some specific questions about the information that was backed up. The response was fast and the questions were answered and I was on to my next task. This app truly has given me the peace of mind knowing that I can basically hit the undo button if I mess anything up during my website development.

September 8, 2020

We're so glad to hear that! Thanks for writing a review, we celebrate each and every one :)

Cancer Wellness Support Op Shops

Backups are essential! And Rewind Backups provide our organisation with peace of mind that our important ActiveCampaign data is backed up.

Functional and easy to use, and great support.