Rewind Backups

Rewind Backups

by Rewind

Automated Backups. Easily Undo, Recover, or Restore.

Ohmycard.es

This is a very useful app if you care for your store (and you probably do). Fortunately, I did not have the necessity to recover anything yet, but still it is a relief to know that I am always backed up.

Blighty's British Store

This is a must have. I have already used it once for a simple task of restoring information on 1000+ products that was overwritten, which would've taken me hours to re enter manually. It's great to know that if anything goes wrong with the function of your website, all you have to do is rewind it to before it happened.

May 22, 2020

Sorry to hear that so many products were overwritten, but we're so happy Rewind was able to help out! Thank you for writing a review :)

RBrandCo

I Recently joined Rewind, and I was glad I did, As a new store owner I quickly discovered the perils of not having your work backed up! Thankfully Rewind came to the rescue in the form of this App. I have peace of mind everyday now knowing the work I do is not lost, Thanks Rewind!

May 22, 2020

Congrats on your new store and good luck! We're very happy to hear you're enjoying the peace of mind that Rewind provides.

The Fire Hose Store

The app works as described, Paul and Annie seem very willing to give attention to their users. In a highly competitive world riddled with terrible customer service, the team at Rewind shines as a bright exception. I will be using this app for my many stores in the future.

Thank you very much!

Drip System Headquarters

Always quick to answer chat. I find on occasion an app can break your theme and this app is awesome if that happens. Also if you do a lot of uploads of inventory it always helps to have the back up. Plus Annie gave me a high five back after support chat

May 8, 2020

Other apps causing issues with themes is much more common than people think - so thank you for calling attention to that! Thank you for writing the review 🖐

YOGATHOM Inc.

When I thought I had lost all the data on my store, I was able to contact Rewind support chat immediately. As it turned out, there was no issue. But in that moment of sheer panic I was thankful that I had signed up to Rewind. I was also very grateful for the immediate support I received from Annie, especially at a time (during COVID19) when other online support resources were practically nonexistent. 100% validated the need

May 8, 2020

Thank you for such a thoughtful review, we really appreciate it! We've always got your back :)

All Quirky Eco-Things

Amazing Customer Service, Annie has gone the extra mile to support me with my blog backup problem and try to solve it.

May 8, 2020

We're very proud of our support team - thank you for acknowledging them! Annie is definitely an all-star ⭐️

sanjeevita

App was easy to install. I get regular updates about back up acitivity. I have not yet use the app to restore any deleted entries.

May 8, 2020

Thank you for writing a review!

Puglia Pools

Great app, simple to use and just works. The support team are great and friendly too. This app is a must have for any store. If you don't have it then one day you will really wish you did. Thank you for your app and thank you for reading my review.

May 1, 2020

So glad to hear that! We take pride in our customer support, and in providing the best backup app for Shopify merchants. Thank you for the kind review :)

Town & Country Shoe Outlet

This app is very important to get early on before you have done too much on your site. I downloaded it to keep me from making more mistakes from pure ignorance of the eCommerce world. We are all learning at some point and it's nice to have a safe backup for when you mess up.

May 1, 2020

Well said! Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we really appreciate it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 72 73