Rewind Backups

Rewind Backups

by Rewind

Automated Store Backups. Easily Undo, Recover, and Restore.

WAG

We installed Rewind backups as suggested by our Dev. App is great and does the job silently in the background and such a peace of mind to have backups going on 365 days! You can track back any changes made in the backend from products to themes.

Daneson

We've been using Rewind Backups for years and it gives us the peace of mind of knowing that almost everything in our store is backed up automatically.

Remedy's Nutrition

Love this app. Makes backing up super easy. With over 400 products, this is very important to us. Thanks Rewind :)

Electricridesonly.com

great useful app, and excellent customer support. Logan is great!
I wish I knew about this app before. I highly recommend it.

MadMan Nutrition

Glad I discovered this app before going live. Peace of mind now knowing any data loss due to human error or random acts are covered and reversible simply by using Rewind. I would recommend this to anyone running a business online as an insurance policy to save yourself hours of manual labor. The support team is very helpful too.

July 6, 2021

Congrats on setting your store live! Thanks for your review, we're proud to protect your business 🙌

Spiritudee

I've been using Rewind since my store started and it's always proven reliable. Customer service is awesome - they helped resolve an issue that would have taken much more time otherwise. Thank you!

June 30, 2021

We're glad to hear it, our support team really is top-notch! Thank you for taking the time to write a review, it means a lot to us :)

America & Beyond

As a 10x growing store, it was getting difficult to take backup. Rewind helped us do it. Now we are not afraid to make changes & run experiments as much as we want. Rewind is a simple backup and restore tool. Totally loved it.

June 30, 2021

Congrats on the growth of your store! We're proud to be able to back up and protect your data. Let us know if we can ever help out with anything.

Junzi Gift Shop

Excellent tool for backing up our store. Easy to use and we are covered if there are any site issues.

June 29, 2021

Let us know if we can ever help out with anything!

Simplynootropics

This app is an absolute necessity for all shopify store owners. Protecting and keeping your data safe is a priority for our store. If anything goes wrong, it's great knowing we can rely on rewind to get everything back in an instant.

Thank you!

Auckland Harley-Davidson

If your shop has taken you "years" to perfect with all the data it holds, and the fact that Shopify witholds responsibilitiy for any and all data on their systems , this app is a must. We've had it for a year or so and just every now and then you need its abilities. As they say "backup","backup","backup" and this system lets me sleep well at night. We currently have this app on 3 different stores that we own and i'd be lost without the peace of mind.

June 29, 2021

Thank you for trusting Rewind to protect multiple stores! Nothing beats a good sleep, we're happy to hear we've helped out with that.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 84 85