Rewind Backups

Rewind Backups | Reviews

by Rewind

Automated Store Backups. Easily Undo, Recover, and Restore.

Meaws And Woofs

I totally depend on the rewind App. I think its the next best thing to apple pie! I had an issue today with me accidentally deleting some collections and Elizabeth from Support helped me to solve this issue! Thanks Rewind!

SoccerPost.com

Installed Rewind on two of our sites and can now sleep at night. Although I haven't had a reason (thankfully) to restore anything yet, I do see in the feature set that I can easily do so should I need to. (I did do a little test to make sure, hence the 5 stars). Support team is also very responsive and knowledgeable. Highly recommend if you need peace of mind.

Kabrita USA

Our experience with Rewind has been fantastic! It's easy to install, the dashboard is very user-friendly and restoring is quite painless. We sleep easier at night knowing that most of our store data is securely backed up in the cloud - we can confidently work on our theme knowing that any accidental changes can quickly be recovered. The customer service team is friendly and is always quick to respond. We highly recommend this app! Thank you Rewind!

The Plumber's Wife

I imported and wrote over 450 products which brought them back to draft stage! Logan helped me with my first Rewind experience (which ended up being quite simple) but I appreciated her patience and staying with me on chat until the process was complete. I got all my products back in their original form. This app is essential.

October 18, 2021

So glad to hear we were there to help out when you needed Rewind! Logan is definitely an all-star.

Tierliebhaber

Actually since we installed the app, we did not have to backup our shop. But having the app gives us more trust and less worries about what happens if...

October 18, 2021

Happy to hear you've got peace of mind!

Fairfax & Favor

Absolutely essential, and a no-brainer. Also, huge thanks to Igor who was fantastic! Useful for not only back-ups, but also for seeing historic content for reployment - and, likewise, seeing when changes happened / when something got added that shouldn't have done!

October 4, 2021

Couldn't have said it better ourselves ;) thank you! (and we made sure to let Igor know about your shout-out)

Limbers Dancewear

Amazing customer support!! Such an important app to have for your business and you don't have to do anything after set up!

October 4, 2021

Thanks a lot!

WITHGEAR

Very easy to use and very simple interface. Love this! The app you hope you never have to use! Set up is seamless and you can access your regular backups whenever. from withgear

September 21, 2021

So glad to hear it – thank you!

Puppy Dogs & Ice Cream Inc.

We've used Rewind for quite some time and it's not the app we have to use often but when we do it's absolutely essential that we have it. It gives us piece of mind that we have a backup, and their support is outstanding. Example being when they reached out to us because we were actually overpaying for their subscription, and advised us to change the plan we were on. Would definitely recommend them.

September 21, 2021

Thanks for the kind words, we really appreciate them!

Anthony's Diecasts

Does exactly what it says it will do. Very happy with my experience. Happy to have peace of mind that if something goes wrong we are covered.

🙌 thank you!