Rewind Backups

Rewind Backups

by Rewind

Automated Backups. Easily Undo, Recover, or Restore.

Família de Trigo

Really impressed with the product — but also the support! The CEO Mike answered my email, and follow-up support by Annie helped me glide through setup with a customised plan.

So impressed I almost fell over.

Thanks team!

July 22, 2020

😅 this review made our day!

Glik's

They are very responsive and helpful. I had an issue with billing and they resolved the issue very promptly and professionally.

July 22, 2020

Thank you for writing a review, we take pride in our support team!

Harding Gomez

I purchased this app an hour before I had a complete disaster and lost my entire website! It is possibly the greatest purchase and timing of anything I have ever bought.. Now I can sleep well and relax haha! Great customer service too. While thanks to the app all was resolved they were quick to offer their assistance.

July 22, 2020

Oh my goodness, that's incredible timing! So glad we were able to help out.

Air Technik

SAVED thanks to Rewind. I accidentally deleted a theme file which broke the product page. The Rewind support team were quick to show me how to get it back. Great app!

July 22, 2020

That's what we're here for! :) Thank you for writing a review.

Mattress & Pillow Science

Dealing with Rewind has been a pleasure. We are in Australia and there is a time lag, BUT Kaleigh has been fantastic at responding promptly in sorting out any issues - Great Customer Service.

July 22, 2020

Thank you for the kind words, we're working toward 24/7 support coverage! Stay tuned :)

FRAHM Jacket

I came here to leave a review out of sheer relief. I'd spent hours writing blog content for weeks of newsletters. Somehow an action on Shopify backend when 'hiding' them cleared all the content. I was desperate. Used Rewind (which I only added as app a few weeks ago) in seconds to reinstate them. MASSIVE PHEW. Worth every penny. Was almost in tears - all that work gone. Nearly!

July 22, 2020

Oh my gosh, that would have been awful! So glad to hear we were able to help out :)

Hallights

I made a huge bulk editing mistake; my site's life was saved by Rewind. The experience was so far reaching that it would have taken an excessive amount of time to restore had it not been for this app. Would not be without it.

July 22, 2020

Happy to hear we were able to help out and get your site back up and running in no time :)

lollygag

We haven't launched yet, but invested more than a year of work on the website (we have more than 150 products and hundreds of food recipes)
The first thing that I wanted for my site is back up.
Rewind has been amazing so far, its backup everything !!!! on my Shopify account automatically, and already saved me several times when products have been mistakenly deleted, it was very simple to restore from backup - perfect.
highly recommended

June 29, 2020

Thank you for the kind words + recommendation! Good luck with your launch :)

Bella Notte Linens

We haven't needed to actively use this app, we just knew it is there and always running. Our vault was the first place I went after accidentally deleting an E-N-T-I-R-E blog (not just the post I thought I was deleting). Support was quick, reassuring and effective!!! If I could give more than 5 stars, I would. Rewind saved me in a MAJOR way and I'm so grateful!

June 29, 2020

So glad we were able to help you out! Thank you for the review.

Vintage Ice Hockey

Very easy to use and install the app. Set it and forget it! Support team has been very helpful as well!

June 22, 2020

Great to hear that! Thank you for the review - PS, we're big hockey fans :)