Rewind Backups , 1,001 reviews

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its automatic daily backups of all store data, including products and designs. It's praised for its easy setup and user-friendly interface, with a "set it and forget it" functionality. Merchants value the ability to restore their store or individual products to previous versions. The support team is often commended for their quick and efficient service. Features like regular backup summary emails and a clear overview of backup schedules are also appreciated. Many describe it as a worthwhile investment for its security and peace of mind.

October 16, 2023

I had many questions about changing the admin access and username, and I couldn't have been happier with the quick response and how everything was explained so I could make the changes. Even when I didn't have all the information, the way I could verify myself as the admin and owner was smooth, as my marketing team set this account up for me, and I no longer use them.

Thanks, Chris

Rosalie Promotions
Over 2 years using the app
January 29, 2024

Just signed up last week. Had a little issue. Support got back to me right away and the issue is fixed. Great customer service which is rare these days! Just as an fyi, Issue was not with the back-up itself. I was on the wrong plan and just needed to be on the right plan.

SoundOff Sleep
3 days using the app
October 17, 2023

This is the best insurance that one can purchase for their website. We had several scares in the past with coding get messed up by various apps, etc. I no longer need to have anxiety over this now that we have back-up of our site always available. You shouldn't hesitate.

Life inTents
Almost 2 years using the app
December 4, 2023

Excellent company and product. I highly recommend them.

DMEforLess
Over 1 year using the app
January 6, 2024

It is an important and useful app.

Quality Approach Fashion
About 1 year using the app
October 18, 2023

Great app, easy to use and peace of mind knowing our store is properly backed up. Alyssa from support was also excellent! Would definitely recommend.

Gravesham Trophy Centre
Over 3 years using the app
November 8, 2023

A very good shopify backup service for all objects: products, customers, metafields etc. Peace of mind. Good UI to review the data in different versions of a product. the ability to restore individual products and versions which is a lot of control. Easy to set up. Sales person met with us to run through features. Looking forward to using the monitoring, but we have not yet. Great feature package. We are on the plan that has Staging and monitoring, above base level. Customer service was responsive and very helpful, with one misunderstanding which we sorted out, and a problem with not operating in Australian time zone for business hours. I think premium gives you 24h.

minus one star for - confusing documentation and process for backing up and restoring product metafields. This might seem like an edge case, but it was the first thing we wanted to restore, and we found it was hard. It was also the ingredients data for our products, so important. It needs to be restored manually, there is no way to see what Rewind have before you restore it to production. You can't restore versions with the Staging feature. The product restore UI is missing a few fields which may be important when deciding. Compared with other shopify apps that do import/export, Rewind is a bit of a black box, you can't see the data they have. obviously other apps are much harder to use.

Toby Co
About 2 months using the app
December 19, 2023

Great app that has given me peace of mind. Also the support team are fantastic.

Health is Wealth
17 days using the app
November 6, 2023

Very useful app that does exactly what it's supposed to.

ChokeSports
3 months using the app
October 27, 2023

We have recently installed this app to protect us in the event of data loss or other human error related issues. The install and initial backup went smoothly, and the app's interface seems simple enough. Although we're hoping we never have to use it, it's really nice to have the peace of mind that it provides.

Almanac Planting Co