Rewind Backups

Rewind Backups

by Rewind

Automatic, secure backups for Shopify and Shopify Plus stores

Online-Mode

Excellent! Super easy to use and great knowing that everything is backed up if something goes wrong.

January 15, 2020

We've got your back 💪 thank you for writing a review!

Zi Chun Teas

Seamless to set up and automatically takes care of my backing up - doesn't get much easier than that

January 15, 2020

Well said! Thank you very much 😄

LuxuryClothing.com

Needed support for a new install this morning. As always, Annie offers the best support in the business! Rewind Backup lets me sleep at night knowing everything is safe. We now use it on two sites and have never experienced a problem. Thank you very much Annie!

Icelandic Produce

Excellent product, easy to use, gives you a peace of mind knowing all your hard work is backed up securely if something goes wrong.

Tickle The Moon

So far so good! It's very comforting to know my store and hard work is being backed up regularly, and I don't have to be the one to do it! One less worry! I haven't had to recover anything yet, so I can't speak about the ease of that. But it's nice to know it's working.

December 10, 2019

Thank you! We've got your back :)

Maids to Measure

Brilliant app, simple and quick to install does exactly what we need it to do.
We highly recommend it.

December 10, 2019

So glad to hear that, thank you for recommending Rewind + for writing this review!

Sale Store UK

Great App for Shopify Store peace of mind in respect to backup, well done, keep up the good work !!!!!!

Thank you!

CristalHealth

Works perfectly. Easy to install and has very good options for subscription depending on your volume. I will certainly upgrade once my business grows. Thank you

Feel Alive Foods LLC

Easy set up, weekly reports, great communication, scalable + peace of mind. What else can you ask for...

December 3, 2019

Preach! Thank you very much :)

Erin McGuire Photography

Effortless piece of mind! I had no trouble setting this up and getting it running and it sure is nice to know that my store is getting backed up. I have lost websites before and having this option for my Shopify store really helps me sleep at night!

December 3, 2019

Love to hear this (except the part about losing sites in the past) - thank you!