Rewind Backups

Rewind Backups

by Rewind

Automated Store Backups. Easily Undo, Recover, and Restore.

BH_Montecito

So far, so good! I didn't find the plan I wanted right away, so I contacted support. The rep was very helpful and made my plan available right away with some excellent advice about our growing business and how the plans work. She also gave me a great tip about another of their apps I plan to get!

August 5, 2021

Happy to hear that our support team was able to help you out - we think we've got the best in the biz! Thanks for reaching out about a specific plan, Shopify doesn't always make it easy for us to present the right plans.

WAG

We installed Rewind backups as suggested by our Dev. App is great and does the job silently in the background and such a peace of mind to have backups going on 365 days! You can track back any changes made in the backend from products to themes.

August 5, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, we really appreciate your trust 🙌

Daneson

We've been using Rewind Backups for years and it gives us the peace of mind of knowing that almost everything in our store is backed up automatically.

August 5, 2021

Great to hear you're enjoying that Rewind peace of mind!

Remedy's Nutrition

Love this app. Makes backing up super easy. With over 400 products, this is very important to us. Thanks Rewind :)

Love this review! Thank you for trusting Rewind, we've got your back 💪

Electricridesonly.com

great useful app, and excellent customer support. Logan is great!
I wish I knew about this app before. I highly recommend it.

August 5, 2021

Thank you - we're very proud of our customer support team and Logan is a star! Glad you found us.

MadMan Nutrition

Glad I discovered this app before going live. Peace of mind now knowing any data loss due to human error or random acts are covered and reversible simply by using Rewind. I would recommend this to anyone running a business online as an insurance policy to save yourself hours of manual labor. The support team is very helpful too.

July 6, 2021

Congrats on setting your store live! Thanks for your review, we're proud to protect your business 🙌

Spiritudee

I've been using Rewind since my store started and it's always proven reliable. Customer service is awesome - they helped resolve an issue that would have taken much more time otherwise. Thank you!

June 30, 2021

We're glad to hear it, our support team really is top-notch! Thank you for taking the time to write a review, it means a lot to us :)

America & Beyond

As a 10x growing store, it was getting difficult to take backup. Rewind helped us do it. Now we are not afraid to make changes & run experiments as much as we want. Rewind is a simple backup and restore tool. Totally loved it.

June 30, 2021

Congrats on the growth of your store! We're proud to be able to back up and protect your data. Let us know if we can ever help out with anything.

Junzi Gift Shop

Excellent tool for backing up our store. Easy to use and we are covered if there are any site issues.

June 29, 2021

Let us know if we can ever help out with anything!

Simplynootropics

This app is an absolute necessity for all shopify store owners. Protecting and keeping your data safe is a priority for our store. If anything goes wrong, it's great knowing we can rely on rewind to get everything back in an instant.

June 29, 2021