Rewind Backups

Automated Store Backups. Easily Undo, Recover, and Restore.

From $9/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

OOLAN Pro Shoppe

Accidentally deleted our blog posts and was able to restore them! I contacted support and they helped me right away. The help and support is amazing and they even followed-up to make sure everything was good. Great and friendly customer service!!!

Fuse Audio

It gives us peace of mind knowing that our website is regularly backed up. Very easy to use and the team is responsive with any questions.

SassyBax

I sleep at night because I know if someone hacks my store or my computer blows up, I have a record of all my data from my store. It's the cheapest insurance I have ever bought! In addition, their online chat support is fantastic. Noah helped me today migrate my account from Big Comm to Shopify and she was perfect.

tigresport

Excellent App for backups, I love it. Great support too! My site is SEO heavy and I know I'm safe with rewind from any errors or mistakes.

Soap Matters

Easy to set up (its done for you) and monitor that backups are completed. The support team are available to offer advice which is great.

Thursday Boot Company

Great service & support. I highly recommend Rewind to manage store backups, and their customer service team is fantastic!

Pawprint Illustration

This app is a lifesaver. I was having trouble understanding something and the customer service from Noah was extremely helpful, helped me get my head around the issue within minutes. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend Rewind Backups - thanks so much!

Lake Effect Gallery

Five shiney gold starts to REWIND for saving my rear and web site. I've been using Rewind since I moved our website to Shopify just because I knew that some day it was going to be needed. (15 years in IT taught me that one.) So three years slip by and the back ups just happen without anyone giving it a thought . . . until whammy. My carefully edited CVS file import went crazy and placed all kinds of ANSI II funky charcters all over my wonderfully written product descriptions when I imported ALL my products with new pricing! ouch . . . took me a day to realize how big a problem I had. And then I remembered . . REWIND has my back. It was painless to back up 2 days on my product information and have it restored via Rewind. Now I'm back at updating my pricing with corrected csv files and all is well. Heavy sigh and 5 stars.

McGuire Diamonds

literally just saved 2 years work. I need to hug someone. Thank Thank Thank Thank you.....I really recommend

Vineyard Wine Cellars

The support team is awesome, very patient back and forth with me being the weak link in the chain. The rewind backups product rocks!