Rewind Backups

Rewind Backups

by Rewind

Automatic, secure backups for Shopify and Shopify Plus stores

Dark Swamp

Needed something easy to use that would backup my store and this is just what I needed. The fact that it is free for a startup site is a bonus!

WahaWatches

It does exactly what it's supposed to do and I sleep better for it. Imagine losing everything you worked so hard for. The free account for starting businesses is fantastic.

TopicTea

With all the content that I am building on my website and the hours spent I feel much better knowing that everything is backed up :-)

Gregspol LTD

Great app!! Exactly what I needed .

Pirates Press Records

Rewind Backups does exactly what we need it to do and then some. Very easy to use and I can't ask for a better and more efficient backup app!

Sunnybrook Gardens Ltd

Love it! User friendly and much peace of mind knowing all my hard work is backed up and easy to restore! A must have!

Gold & Silver Designer

Excellent app. Does it's important work in the background with no effort on my part. Offers a great degree of protection with little or no time spent.

wholesalewaterheater

Very useful app. Simply to use. Does a good job for a weekly backup.

Clever Equipment

I have a peace of mind knowing my online business is backed up and Rewind makes it very easy. It's easy to install and use and sends you a weekly report.

Nearly Natural

Highly recommended if you have a busy store. This app helped us recover all our product images after a mass update wiped them out. This app will ensure continuity of operations and the safeguarding of transaction revenue.