Rewind Backups

Rewind Backups

by Rewind

Automatic Store Backups. Easily Undo, Recover, and Restore.

Box Save

This does a nice job of backing up daily and sending weekly reminders that everything is backed up. Having gone through the painful experience of losing a website that wasn't properly backed up, this provides good peace of mind.

August 13, 2020

We're proud to provide that peace of mind!

House of Raeford Store

I have been using this app for four months. It runs in the background. Last thing I want is to lose orders that I would not be able to retrieve.

August 13, 2020

🙌 we've got your back

Keeko

Installed this after a third party app deleted some pages from my site and i had to rebuild them from scratch! Rewind is easy to install and gives me peace of mind that if anything like this happens again i am covered!

July 22, 2020

Sorry to hear about the deleted pages, what a headache! Glad we've got your back 💪

Empire Skate

Super easy app to use. I needed to link my accounts and Kaleigh helped me out straight away - it was all sorted in less than 2 minutes.
Looks like a great app and will be handy especially when testing out a new inventory system that links our shops.

July 22, 2020

Kaleigh is a superstar! Thanks for writing a review :)

ILONA.COM

User-friendly Rewind Backups is an excellent App to backup your Shopify stores. We used to have our programmers backup every couple weeks, but Rewind Backups is automatic, every day. Great add-on for our stores.

July 22, 2020

We actually back it up at least every day! We're happy to have you on board :)

GloryDeal

Really nice app to have on your store, gives a lot of peace of mind to know that if you accidentally delete anything you can get it back with 2 clicks of a button.Cheap and simple to use, support is also very fast to respond which is great, I do recommend it

July 22, 2020

Thank you! We take pride in our support team.

Digby Paints

They were super responsive and got back to me on a Friday night. very helpful service and follow up.

July 22, 2020

We offer support 7-days per week and hope to be 24/7 in the not-too-distant future! Thank you for the review :)

Família de Trigo

Really impressed with the product — but also the support! The CEO Mike answered my email, and follow-up support by Annie helped me glide through setup with a customised plan.

So impressed I almost fell over.

Thanks team!

July 22, 2020

😅 this review made our day!

Glik's

They are very responsive and helpful. I had an issue with billing and they resolved the issue very promptly and professionally.

July 22, 2020

Thank you for writing a review, we take pride in our support team!

Harding Gomez

I purchased this app an hour before I had a complete disaster and lost my entire website! It is possibly the greatest purchase and timing of anything I have ever bought.. Now I can sleep well and relax haha! Great customer service too. While thanks to the app all was resolved they were quick to offer their assistance.

July 22, 2020

Oh my goodness, that's incredible timing! So glad we were able to help out.