Rewind Backups

Rewind Backups

by Rewind

Automated Backups. Easily Undo, Recover, or Restore.

World of Great Things

Now I'm happy! I just accidentally deleted a product that I spent over an hour posting. I went right to Rewind and restored that one product. It allowed me to restore just that file and not everything for that date which would have overwritten the other work I had done. This is one fine backup app. Thank you!

Little Traveller Singapore

The perfect app, just set and forget. It just works and gives me complete peace of mind that I'm not going to lose any data and that I can roll back changes. The free tier is perfect for new stores, protection at zero cost while you build the business.

October 8, 2019

Thanks so much for writing a review, we're so glad to hear that you're happy with Rewind and are enjoying the peace of mind :)

Nicholas Engert Interiors

I am using this app to automatically backup my site and so far all seems very good. I highly recommend this app.

October 8, 2019

Thanks for the kind words + recommendation, Nicholas!

ShopHaya.com

After I broke my partnership, he was able to wipe many things in website. Thanks for rewind I was able to restore my store. The support is amazing!

October 4, 2019

Sorry to hear you had to deal with that! Very glad we were able to help out :)

Club Rattan

I just set this App up with Annie and it couldn't have been easier. Now fingers crossed nothing goes wrong and that I will never need it, lol! I do have all faith in Annie and the team, that my data is secure though.

October 4, 2019

Thank you for writing a review! We're proud to have your back - and to have Annie helping out on the front lines :)

Sail Exchange

I had a small hurdle with setting up the app but Annie from Rewind was so helpful and prompt and the issue was resolved quickly. Thank you Rewind! Bettina Sail Exchange

October 2, 2019

Annie is definitely a superstar, we're lucky to have her! Thank you for writing a review 🙌

Collide Records

We've never had to use our backup but have a little peace of mind knowing that its there if ever needed.

October 1, 2019

We've got your back! Thanks for writing a review :)

TheCrestCap

Had a question on email notification and changing the email address. Annie took care of the change in minutes and we were done. Very efficient and effective.

October 1, 2019

Glad to hear that! Thanks so much for leaving a review 🙌

"HOOKED ON LINGERIE"

Ok, Rewind you proved your point with me. I was able to recover a product and the images I carefully selected I thought I had lost after overriding a product. I almost forgot I had you Rewind. You saved a life today. Ty.

September 19, 2019

This is one of our favourite reviews ever - thanks for sharing! So glad we were able to help you out.

Just Art Pottery

Annie and the team are incredible. Our store is very large and still in development. An app we installed wiped out several hundred smart collections we had set up. Rewind was able to 100% restore our collections and save us hours/days of rework. I love this app and wouldn't have a Shopify store without using Rewind.