Rewind Backups

Rewind Backups | Reviews

by Rewind

Automated Store Backups. Easily Undo, Recover, and Restore.

Lang Dienstleistungsmanagement

Creating a backup with Rewind is child's play. It's even fun. I can finally make sure that all my data is always safe.

Covenant Security Equipment

I used the app to help restore a theme back to previous version that was compromised when I made a mistake modifying some code. Customer service was top notch and responded to my request promptly.

Eyefood Factory France

A very easy and friendly user interface. We have many interns and employees working on the website and it is reassuring to know that we have a backup in case they change critical settings or erase something. Since we have the app we are more keen to delegate and this freedom give ideas to our team to improve our website as they know there is a safety net (we told them what was not saved too ! :) Always keep in mind Shopify is easy to use, yes, but not magic and does included historic of versions ro backup feature ! Congrats to the dev, it is affordable and simple to use.

Eyefood Factory Switzerland

Very easy to setup and such a lifesaver. It is literally one click to setup and then the job is done automatically. We already needed to restore some of our products after an error during a massive CSV import/change. Price is really affordable. Love the piece of mind.

Skull Cult

Amazing App and Service. It is so nice to know that you have backup if worst case scenario happens. Thumbs up.

Powells Fine Jewellery

Great peace of mind for the price. Its worth paying this small monthly fee to make sure everything you've worked hard to build up remains reachable should the worst case scenario arise. Luckily I haven't had to use the service yet other than to test it, but I'm glad it's there. Thanks

NANUK.com

You know that moment you realize you just f-up something and there is no UNDO? It happened to us 12hs before launching our store for Black Friday. A simple CSV upload error erased all of our variant images (yes! that can happen if you decide to change some of the variant names in your Excel sheet!! Common Shopify!) And what do you know... There is no backup for that.
Even if we re-uploaded our original csv file the variant images sources had been swiped away from Shopify's database. I personally had to re-upload all variants to our store...
Took me 4 very sweaty hours. Right after this mess, we decided to search for a Backup Solution and Rewind showed up in our searches. The app does what it's supposed to do.
Keep backups of almost everything on your store.
And an easy way to revert if you ever mess up something. Their customer service is very responsive and the installation is pretty much brainless. Nothing to add to your them code. This is a must-have for any store with a decent amount of products or orders (yes it will even backup your orders and clients!). You get a "one-click" restore to specific dates for Collections, products, blogs, customers, pages, Product Images, Smart Collections and Themes. Believe me, this will save your ass when the sh*t hits the fan.

ChagaMushrooms.ca

Excellent support. Install was quick and easy and we are up and running with backups in minutes. Surprising that shopify does not really support backups or redundancy other than catastrophic failure. This apps gives us peace of mind when making any sort of change, installing new apps, or working with programmer/contractors which we often do. Did not realise just how vulnerable our storefront was until now. Thank you
Annanda Chaga Mushrooms

Stay Motovated

I have a new store, but the 7 day free trial is only available for the 39/month option. 3/month and 9/month options are for some unknown reason not available. I am not sure why am I "not eligible" since I don't any orders, which is less than 20 order limit for the lowest package... Looks like a nice trick to pretend to be an affordable app.
Also, chat support is a robot that keeps asking for email. This is not a chat support, it's an email support.
Red flags for me, I will not pay for this app.

February 19, 2021

Hello! I'm Kaleigh from Rewind support - I want to clarify that we have a 7 day free trial for every plan, regardless of tier and that if you were only offered the $39 plan then that's something support can assist with.

I'd love to have a conversation with you about your plan needs and get you on the plan that's the right fit for you. Give us a shout at help@rewind.com and we'll make sure you wind up on the most appropriate plan for your business AND get the free 7 day trial.

Villa Cotton

Rewind has a great support! Especially I'd like to thank Aditya form the Rewind Support Team for very detailed, clear and prompt answers to all my questions.