Rewind Backups

Rewind Backups

by Rewind

Automatic Store Backups. Easily Undo, Recover, and Restore.

Air Technik

SAVED thanks to Rewind. I accidentally deleted a theme file which broke the product page. The Rewind support team were quick to show me how to get it back. Great app!

July 22, 2020

That's what we're here for! :) Thank you for writing a review.

Mattress & Pillow Science

Dealing with Rewind has been a pleasure. We are in Australia and there is a time lag, BUT Kaleigh has been fantastic at responding promptly in sorting out any issues - Great Customer Service.

July 22, 2020

Thank you for the kind words, we're working toward 24/7 support coverage! Stay tuned :)

FRAHM Jacket

I came here to leave a review out of sheer relief. I'd spent hours writing blog content for weeks of newsletters. Somehow an action on Shopify backend when 'hiding' them cleared all the content. I was desperate. Used Rewind (which I only added as app a few weeks ago) in seconds to reinstate them. MASSIVE PHEW. Worth every penny. Was almost in tears - all that work gone. Nearly!

July 22, 2020

Oh my gosh, that would have been awful! So glad to hear we were able to help out :)

Hallights

I made a huge bulk editing mistake; my site's life was saved by Rewind. The experience was so far reaching that it would have taken an excessive amount of time to restore had it not been for this app. Would not be without it.

July 22, 2020

Happy to hear we were able to help out and get your site back up and running in no time :)

lollygag

We haven't launched yet, but invested more than a year of work on the website (we have more than 150 products and hundreds of food recipes)
The first thing that I wanted for my site is back up.
Rewind has been amazing so far, its backup everything !!!! on my Shopify account automatically, and already saved me several times when products have been mistakenly deleted, it was very simple to restore from backup - perfect.
highly recommended

June 29, 2020

Thank you for the kind words + recommendation! Good luck with your launch :)

Bella Notte Linens

We haven't needed to actively use this app, we just knew it is there and always running. Our vault was the first place I went after accidentally deleting an E-N-T-I-R-E blog (not just the post I thought I was deleting). Support was quick, reassuring and effective!!! If I could give more than 5 stars, I would. Rewind saved me in a MAJOR way and I'm so grateful!

June 29, 2020

So glad we were able to help you out! Thank you for the review.

Vintage Ice Hockey

Very easy to use and install the app. Set it and forget it! Support team has been very helpful as well!

June 22, 2020

Great to hear that! Thank you for the review - PS, we're big hockey fans :)

RPM MOTORSPORT LTD.

We have been with Rewind for over 1 year now, and we just came across an overcharge of $6 per month over our $10 per month subscription. When we asked why? we were told " oh you are in the old subscription " which is 65 orders per month". Yet we NEVER got an email to upgrade or enhance our subscriptions, There must be over 200 customers being effected by this, which to me is shady business. Why did you not automatically upgrade the customer who had 65 orders per month since they are paying $10 and the 200 orders per month is only $9? why were you taking an extra $7 per month from your customers?

When we asked for a refund or a credit the answer from support was " No so we did charge you accordingly for the plan you were on, if you would like to switch plans today you can avoid overage charges in the future"

When we asked for when exactly was the new subscription introduced to we can back track it and only get a refund from that date onward we were told " I do not have an exact date as to when the order based plans were introduced. "

This is shady and not good honest business, we will raise this concern to shopify and we will delete this app immediately.

This is our story, honesty is key in any business, and being grandfathered in a subscription has always been the case with many companies, but unfortunately not this one.

Take from this what you will.

June 18, 2020

We understand that being billed more than you were expecting can come as a shock. At all times we do our best to be as transparent as possible about historical plans and we will never force anyone to change a plan that’s working for them.

The plan you had originally signed up for came with overage charges. This is not something we attempted to conceal and something that at the time was clearly listed on our page. We would backup your store up to 20,000 items - and for every 2500 extra items above that threshold we charged $2.

This plan became a grandfathered plan in the wake of new plans we introduced in 2019, but as many of our clients were getting a better deal on the old plans, we didn’t force anyone to upgrade - nor could we even if we wanted to in accordance with Shopify’s billing procedures.

We understand however that despite all this, it did come as a surprise which is why a full refund has been initiated with Shopify’s billing team. Our support team is also more than willing to help you upgrade to our new plans which will save you some money if that is what you want to do. Please contact us at help@rewind.io or reply to any of our outreach to you.

Balance Factor

This app is imperative to have! I was skeptical about the app at first - thought it would be just an additional expense for another app hardly used. So glad we ended up going froward with it - we recently incorporated another app which completely wiped out everything once their developers went live with it, within a matter of minutes everything was restored thanks to Rewind.

Highly recommend!

June 4, 2020

Holy smokes, that's scary! So glad to hear we were able to help out :) thank you for writing a review.

Pino & Jacaranda

The app works great and it does exactly what it says: keep your copies safe. Don't hesitate to try it!

June 4, 2020

Thanks! That's definitely something we take pride in - our app does exactly what we say it does.