Rewind Backups

Automated Store Backups. Easily Undo, Recover, and Restore.

From $9/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Helene Clarkson Design

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The app is easy to use and is a great safety net as it backs up all of your information just in case something happens to the servers!!

May 28, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to write such a nice review!

MOi + ME

Time spent using app 30 minutes

We have recently being having some bugs with our theme file and this app has enabled us to edit everything with the reassurence that a restore is only a click away.

May 28, 2021

We've always got your back! 🙌

Tytek Group

Time spent using app 13 minutes

This app is a must! It has saved us so much time on many occasions if it be restoring themes, products. You name it, it has you covered!

May 28, 2021

Glad to hear that we were there for you when you needed us!

melianastyle.com

I worked with Aditya and he was extremely helpful and friendly. Rewind's support team is terrific and I would highly recommend.

May 28, 2021

Thank you for the kind words - we're lucky to have Aditya on our team, he is a gem!

dishbee

Location Germany

Great support. They were understanding and kind. Very nice UI and design. Good functions. Recommended.

Thank you!

Tous Canada

Easy to use and backs up all the store data. Provide peace of mind just in case the site goes down and we need to recover quickly.

May 19, 2021

Glad to hear that Rewind had given you peace of mind 🇨🇦

Fresh Patch

Time spent using app About 1 month

We're very happy we installed Rewind Backups. Fast and easy setup. Peace of mind knowing we are protected if anything were to happen to our site. Thanks!

May 19, 2021

We love to hear that, thanks for writing a review!

GardenStone

Time spent using app About 1 month

We have been using Rewind for over 6 years now since our first website. Now, 6 years fast forward we are using it on all 6 of our websites. This is one of those apps, which you hope to never need to use, but so happy that you have it if you actually need it.

May 19, 2021

This makes us so happy to hear, there aren't many stores that have been with us longer than you. We're proud to have been a part of your journey so far. Here's to the next 6 years!

Christmas Light Source

Time spent using app About 3 hours

This app really does what it says it will do. Adding the app to the store was easy. My new migration hyper-inflated my order number and choice of plan. I signed up anyway. I figured that at some point in the 7-day trial period, I'd sort things out. Turns out I didn't need to add that to my iPhone calendar. A customer service representative responded super promptly to an email asking for assistance and he adjusted my plan. One less thing to worry about. While waiting on my first backup, the onboarding process included animated training on the features of the site and how to restore both single items and the entire store. Super pleased.

May 19, 2021

It might seem like an obvious comment, but we take pride in providing a product that does exactly what we say it will! Thanks for sharing your story here, I'll let the team know that you enjoyed the onboarding tours too.

Woojer

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great peace of mind for the price. Its worth paying the monthly fee to make sure everything you've worked hard to build up remains reachable should anything happen....

May 19, 2021

Glad to hear you're enjoying that peace of mind!