Rewind Backups

Automated Store Backups. Easily Undo, Recover, and Restore.

From $3/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

EasyPeasie

This is a great app for backing up all the components of my website. The customer service is also great. Thanks!

November 18, 2020

Glad to hear that, thank you :)

Samaritan Shop

Thank you for keeping our community service nonprofit thrift store at a flat $9 rate! Keeping our costs lean helps our NPO better serve our community in need. From all our staff, volunteers, and clients we serve… THANK YOU!

November 18, 2020

🙌 we're proud to protect your store

Blood

The app works great, easy to set-up and use too. Superb support and customer service. Highly recommended.

Thank you!

Wind River Trading Company

This app is amazing and does exactly what is says without slowing your website. What really makes it stand out is the excellent customer service that is prompt and professional. Logan is great! For about the price of a cup of coffee once a month, I highly recommend this app.

November 18, 2020

That's great to hear, thank you for taking the time to share. And we agree, Logan is great!

Trece Cielos

The app and support it offers is great! They helped me the whole time on the app and by email, step by step, even after we closed the conversation!

November 18, 2020

Thanks for the kind words! We are super proud of our support team and the service they provide.

I Love Vapour

Annie was amazing helped me out with all me question and this app has saved me a lot of time due to another broken app messing all my products up.

November 18, 2020

Glad to hear we were able to help out! (and we can confirm, Annie is amazing :)

trackvalley

This app is excellent. People don’t understand that nothing is backed up by Shopify so the Rewind app provides peace of mind in the event of you deleting items or a developer gone crazy. I would highly recommend and the support is one of the best ever!

October 21, 2020

You're right, that is a common misconception we see all too often. Thanks for the kind words - we're very proud of our support team!

Skull Shaver Euro

Love it. Rewind is cheap insurance in case something goes sideways. Hopefully you never need it, but if you do need to recover from anything, you'll be more than happy to have it. Two or three clicks and everything is back to the way it was. No getting in touch with your IT team to try and restore a recent backup (if you even have one available), little downtime, no fuss.

October 21, 2020

Well said - thank you

GroupSpice.com

The people behind this app really care about their customers. I had a situation where I was very unhappy and they turned it around and found a solution for our site that was reasonable. The app has some issues in that it back ups your backups and even backs up things after you delete them from your site, but if your not paying for the amount of the data, it doesn't matter and you may be in a situation where you need to restore something you deleted... so we changed our review from 1 star to 4 stars because of the customer service.

October 15, 2020

GroupSpice,

My name is Maura and I work at Rewind. I think I can help you!

Long story short, you're on an old Rewind plan. We used to charge overages based on total items backed up. We've stopped doing that because we learned from our customers that it was not ideal. Now we only charge overages when a customer exceeds allowed orders. We've also adjusted our order thresholds so that overage charges are rare.

GroupSpice, Please keep an eye on your inbox as I'll be reaching out shortly to connect. I am certain I now have a better-fit Rewind plan to offer you. We can also discuss what Rewind can and cannot back up.

For anyone reading along, I'd like to be clear that the plan GroupSpice has described is no longer offered by Rewind. You will not have the same experience!

Maura

maura@rewind.io

Ladies buy Leigh

I took the app in good faith.... Be aware that it does not back up everything as said... It does not back up Oberlo (at least) so any issues like i have just experienced will wipe out your store... For anyone thinkingg of getting this app or you have it already, be aware of this problem and check what you need before installing it.... Its flawed

October 15, 2020

Ladies buy Leigh,

I am sorry you've experienced issues with your store recently. There are many things that can go wrong when selling online. At Rewind, we are committed to protecting against as many types of data loss as we possibly can.

Unfortunately, due to technical limitations, we cannot backup and restore data from other third-party apps. So you're exactly right - we do not backup Oberlo, the dropshipping app you use.

We make no claims to back up the data in third-party apps like Oberlo. Right here on our app listing, we outline what we can backup, and third-party apps are not listed. To be extra clear, in our help center we list everything that we cannot back up.

No matter where you store it, losing data that enables you to sell online is brutal. I hope that my explanation here can help you understand why Rewind was not able to bring back your Oberlo data.

Maura