Rewind Backups

Automated Store Backups. Easily Undo, Recover, and Restore.

From $9/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

B.A. Toys

This app does not rollback the things it needs to roll back- we have tried to rollback 3 different times and it does not restore blogs correctly nor does it restore product quantity correctly. We are not waiting around to find out what else it does not restore correctly- we can restore our items better than this app. Additionally, we are not "discussing" this either as we cannot possibly be the first to complain about or have these issues.

June 7, 2021

My name is Maura and I work on the product team at Rewind. I am sad to read that you've had a negative experience with our app. I can assure you that we help many merchants recover lost data daily and we boast a high rate of successful restores. In the event that restore results are not optimal, we work 1:1 with the merchant to get them back on their feet.

Oftentimes, a "correct" restore is different between stores. For example, some merchants want Rewind to restore product quantity, while others prefer we don't. We're actively working on making our app more adaptable to varied restore expectations, and I would personally welcome the opportunity to learn about your restore expectations.

Bella Luna Toys

We learned the hard way about the need of Shopify store owners to back up their data. I thought that Shopify had backups of our entire website. Nope. We experienced major data loss yesterday when we went to sync new software with our Shopify store. Something went wrong and HUNDREDS of product descriptions and prices were lost. Some products were now showing up on the website on sale for $0.00! When we inquired with Shopify about restoring from a backup, we learned that Shopify only backs up your website -- the theme and structure -- but that we are responsible for backing up our own data, such as product pages, customers, orders, etc. As a result of this disaster, we had to shut our website down while we tried to figure out how to restore what was lost. We lost almost two days worth of revenue. After many long hours of work, we were able to finally restore most of what was lost, but the first thing I did the next day was to research our options for backing up our data on a regular basis, and that's when I discovered Rewind. I signed up for the trial early the next morning. I emailed with a question, and promptly got a response. I was impressed. Well-written in perfect English, no less! One question led to another, then Alex from Rewind called me and walked me through my problem and showed me how easy it is to restore lost data with Rewind, whether it's restoring a single product, or multiple records in bulk. I learned that they have customer support hours from 8 a.m. till midnight Eastern time. Fantastic! When I explained more about our business, Alex was able to offer flexible pricing options that weren't obvious on their website, and to bundle my two Shopify stores together. Both my websites are completely backed up now and will automatically back up daily going forward. I honestly can't believe how uninformed and unprotected I was before we experienced massive data loss. I will sleep better tonight knowing that my data is safely stored with Rewind. Thank you Alex and team! As I told you earlier today, you guys are awesome!

June 23, 2021

Holy smokes, we're sorry to hear you went through that but are very glad you've got Rewind to protect your store now. Thank you for the kind words + the review, Alex is a superstar and we take great pride in our support team! Let us know if we can help out at any time.

Second Hand Clubs

Excellent back up app and complete peace of mind over our store data. Would highly recommend for serious Shopify store owners.

June 9, 2021

We really appreciate it - thank you!

Boutique Leelooart

Thank you infinitly! I'm so grateful for taking your time for explaining to me how this application works!

May 28, 2021

No problem, thank you for your review :)

Vidéotron - La boutique en ligne d'accessoires mobiles

Great product and great onboarding ! It's cool to know that there is a backup if shit hit the fan :)

May 28, 2021

Ha! It's true though, you can work with confidence knowing that we'll be there for you when you need us. Thank you!

Külbs-Steaks Onlineshop

We have recently started using Rewind. The app is very convenient to use and the after-sales and customer service is great!

May 28, 2021

We definitely take pride in our customer service - thank you for trusting Rewind!

Helene Clarkson Design

The app is easy to use and is a great safety net as it backs up all of your information just in case something happens to the servers!!

May 28, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to write such a nice review!

MOi + ME

We have recently being having some bugs with our theme file and this app has enabled us to edit everything with the reassurence that a restore is only a click away.

May 28, 2021

We've always got your back! 🙌

Tytek Group

This app is a must! It has saved us so much time on many occasions if it be restoring themes, products. You name it, it has you covered!

May 28, 2021

Glad to hear that we were there for you when you needed us!

melianastyle.com

I worked with Aditya and he was extremely helpful and friendly. Rewind's support team is terrific and I would highly recommend.

May 28, 2021

Thank you for the kind words - we're lucky to have Aditya on our team, he is a gem!