Trust Badge Master , 365 reviews

4.8

Merchants appreciate this affordable, user-friendly app for its customizable badges, including secure payment icons, that enhance website credibility. Its simplicity makes it ideal for beginners, and many have seen a positive impact on conversion rates. The app's visually appealing graphics can be tailored to match the store's theme, and its exceptional customer support is highly praised.

May 8, 2020

this was very easy to use and gave alot of options for design and badges. I will be keeping this app attached to my theme.

Kris’s Top Picks
HulkApps.com replied May 8, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. Please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer support team if you ever need any assistance! We are always standing by to help!

Have a great day!

Edited November 16, 2022

Excellent application, for trust and payment badge.
They give extraordinary support.
All of this is possible free of charge.

Cowboy Boots Portugal
Portugal
HulkApps.com replied September 24, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We're smiling from cheek-to-cheek after reading this review!

April 17, 2020

Great job, customer services really responsive, Nice and easy to use app.
Also, it's free it makes it even better, don't forget to give them a little money, they work hard.

Diamond Democracy
HulkApps.com replied April 18, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks so much in advance, and please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

Have a beautiful day!

April 15, 2020

Love this app , looks amazing on my site . Makes it look a lot more legit , safe , secure to shop . Hulk apps have all been good so far for me .

Smokers Paradise Clearwater
HulkApps.com replied April 16, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review, and are so glad to hear you're loving the app for bringing trust and credibility to your store!

You can also reach out to our support team - they're always willing to help how they can, and are able to do some minor style changes if you had anything in mind. :-)

May 2, 2019

The app does what it is claimed it does.. And it is great at it.
Try it and you will love it.
I have tried a couple of others and these guys by far outshine.

BitsnBobs.Online
HulkApps.com replied May 2, 2019

That's so sweet of you! We're always there if you need any help.

Edited April 22, 2020

Stellar customer support, super quick and efficient. Love the app. My only wish is that they bring back the cool looking badges which made them stand out in the crowd.

UUniqueyou
HulkApps.com replied April 22, 2020

Hey there, thank you for your unconditional support and kindness. We will certainly bring the badges back very soon. Our library is constantly expanding and I'm sure you will fall in love with it again!

In the meantime, if you want to use them in your store, we will send you all the assets over to your email. We can also add them to your store if you need. So, please don't hesitate to let us know. :)

April 13, 2022

Assistenza davvero rapida ed efficace, ottima app! Risolvono qualsiasi problema con gentilezza e velocità, molto disponibili

STUDIO DESIGN
Italy
HulkApps.com replied April 28, 2022

Hi there!

Thank you for your feedback!

We at HulkApps value each and every one of our customers and the feedback they provide us, which enables us to improve on a daily basis. Your review is highly appreciated since it is essential in creating our brand.

Should you need any assistance from us going further, feel free to let us know!

April 8, 2020

Great, simple app! I was quickly able to load my own trust badges and dropped the code snippet where I wanted on my product pages. Took me 10 minutes tops. Works perfect.

ChromaKeySuit.com
HulkApps.com replied April 8, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. It is actually really simple to add a line of code and get your badges appear beautifully on any website.

January 31, 2020

I like it a lot, and the customer service team is very efficient and helpful. I would download more of there apps in the future.

RescuPets
HulkApps.com replied February 3, 2020

Thank you so much! Please let us know if you need any assistance!

November 19, 2019

Very simple app, but we needed it!!! We were looking at an easy way to implement badges and this app does exactly that. Thanks HulkApps!

Can Lights
HulkApps.com replied March 21, 2023

Thank you for your great review! We are so glad that the Trust Badges App was able to meet your needs. We at HulkApps strive to develop applications that simplify day-to-day tasks and make life easier for our users. Thank you again for your kind words, and we hope you continue to enjoy the app!