Trust Badge Master , 418 reviews

4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, professional badge designs, and reliable performance. Many have seen a significant increase in orders and conversion rates after using it. The app's trust badges feature is praised for enhancing store credibility. The customer service is efficient, often resolving issues quickly. The app is also appreciated for its easy installation, compatibility with various themes, and customizability. The $10/month plan is particularly recommended for its value.

March 5, 2024

it fine kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkokkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkooo

FlaxFit
South Africa
8 days using the app
Edited April 20, 2020

I'm deleting the app. Won't seem to actually show up unless I keep going thru this review form. But your app isn't recognizing the review is submitted

Romantic Gesturez
17 days using the app
HulkApps.com replied April 10, 2020

Thanks so much in advance, and please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

Have a beautiful day!

Feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help.

Edited August 7, 2020

While the app workings itself met my expectations, it was nearly impossible to embed the badges on my selling page. The problem was that Shopify auto-'corrects' this part of the embedding code:

'hulkapps-trust-icons'
into
"hulkapps-trust-icons"

Thus rendering updating the badges impossible. I considered using the feedback function but I'm not going to fill in a big form for a simple issue, and I thought people should know beforehand.

HarmoNeck
Netherlands
About 1 hour using the app
HulkApps.com replied January 5, 2022

Thank you for your feedback!
If you are still experiencing this issue please contact us at support@hulkapps.com

December 8, 2019

didn't work for me, my oage was left with a huge black X and search icon, couldnt see anything but that until i removed the app

Just Caribbean 365
12 minutes using the app
HulkApps.com replied March 3, 2022

Hi there!
Thanks for reaching out and writing us your valuable feedback.
If you are still experiencing this issue please feel free to contact our exceptional Experience team, I am sure they'll be of help!