Kodbar: Barcodes & Labels

Barcode Generator | Barcode Printer | Barcode Labels | QR Code

From $9/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Mamaku Blue

Disappointed. Asked several times to change our payments into monthly instead of annually and it has not been changed. Very hard to get support on the board with an issue after we purchased different bar codes the app and printer just would not recognize them and would appear blank. Would not recommend. We uninstalled app as unfortunately it was not useful. Kodbar: Your Barcode Manager (Uninstalled) paid
$180.00
Standard: 2021-08-16 - 2022-08-16

January 10, 2022

Hi,

My name is Kwaku, the developer of Kodbar. I'm sorry to hear that your problems were still unsolved even though you reach support. I would love to have a call with you so that we could solve this issue together once and for all. Feel free to book a meeting on my calendar here so that we can take care of this together: https://calendly.com/nowinstore/60min?month=2022-01

Best,
Kwaku

Gunpowder and Lace Boutique Nac

I downloaded this app in June and spent a ton of money to barcode everything around $600 and for some reason the sight went down in September and I have not been able to barcode anything this it since.

November 17, 2020

Hi,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble with our website. Our site experienced some slowdowns during the month of September for a few hours but since then we upgraded our database and everything is up and running and no user reported any issues.

I just sent you a collaborator access request so that I can take a look at your issue and solve it myself. You should also know that each time you have a problem you can reach us on our live chat and even if no operator is connected we will reply to your message within the next 24 hours.

Best,