Price Beater

Price Beater

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Best Offer Guarantee

Headphone Zone

The App is really good. The only limitation I have that there are no quick updates and its not easily customizable. Having done that would be an icing on the cake. Other than that I am happy with the app. Made my life easy with price too high request. - Aliza

northXsouth Ireland

Awesome app and exactly what we were looking for. The guys were very accommodating integrating the app into our theme. 10 Stars! :)

Gosport Nz

Good app and quite helpful for our shop! However it keeps changing our customer contact email to the billing email address. We had to update the email address multiple times.

Fleet Pro Sound

Developers have been consistently great to work with and the app does exactly what it says it does. I do think the price is a bit high but given the level of support provided and functionality so far I can't knock the service.

Karibo Shop

The support team is awesome! Dom has customized the Price Match button so to best fit my website design within 24 hours from my request, which is quite fast. I could easily start my campaign that I created specifically for this App! I totally recommend it!

Sportsbraces

Has been working well for us. Gives a chance to save a customer from going some place else.

Bomaitalia Com

WOW ,useful , simple and easy! Reccomended,,

Richards Guitars

Very impressed so far. Think this should be quite useful

Honestysales

good app, customers can request a price reduction.

Ktm Twins

Does exactly what it says, easy instal, great support from the creators!

Previous 1 3